Wikileaks releases DNC e-mails

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Now comes the spin.

Debbie is going to be crucified and made an example of. Everything will be blamed on her, and she'll fade int obscurity and be buried under a generous golden parachute to keep her from talking.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
So....umm...he wasn't running as a democrat candidate then?

Technically, he is an independent since he was elected as one.

He also said that in 2018, he will run as a democrat. So I don't get what the deal is.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Now comes the spin.

Debbie is going to be crucified and made an example of. Everything will be blamed on her, and she'll fade int obscurity and be buried under a generous golden parachute to keep her from talking.

100%

The democrats are in a quiet panic over this leak about Sanders...they've underestimated how fanatical Sanders supporters really were and are now fearing losing those precious, precious votes. They're going to do everything in their power to make this shit-show seem like 100% the fault of Schultz. I bet this is the first of many smear articles to come out about her in the coming months.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Now comes the spin.

They don't even mention that under her leadership, Democrats lost hundreds of state, local and national seats.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Technically, he is an independent since he was elected as one.

He also said that in 2018, he will run as a democrat. So I don't get what the deal is.

You're right man, you always are. No big deal at all...carry on.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
100%

The democrats are in a quiet panic over this leak about Sanders...they've underestimated how fanatical Sanders supporters really were and are now fearing losing those precious, precious votes. They're going to do everything in their power to make this shit-show seem like 100% the fault of Schultz. I bet this is the first of many smear articles to come out about her in the coming months.

A lot of it is her fault. They have been hating on her for going on a year.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I dunno, ask the guy who refuses to believe that the Russians are involved and why it is important to refute such claims..

Again... who cares if the Russians, the Chinese (who do it all the fucking time), or Zero Cool/Crash Override fucking hacked the server... you're way off target here.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Now this all makes sense. Debbie, you all know the All-Great-And-Powerful-DWS just couldn't be stopped. Biden loathed her, Obama couldn't stand her, Clinton argued against her practices, Pelosi wanted her out, staffers questioned her directions - but she was JUST TOO POWERFUL. The Leader of the Free World, the VP, the future POTUS - NO ONE COULD CONTAIN DWS! DON'T YOU SEE! DON'T YOU SEE!

SHE

COULD

NOT

BE

STOPPED!

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Again... who cares if the Russians, the Chinese (who do it all the fucking time), or Zero Cool/Crash Override fucking hacked the server... you're way off target here.

So what you are saying is:
Screen-Shot-2016-03-15-at-11.00.50-AM.jpg

Yes, who cares if foreign governments are hacking political parties and gaining intelligence on the inner workings of elected officials and/or trying to use that to influence elections?

For that matter, who cares if the president orders a break-in of the offices of a political party?

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yes, who cares if foreign governments are hacking political parties and gaining intelligence on the inner workings of elected officials and/or trying to use that to influence elections?

For that matter, who cares if the president orders a break-in of the offices of a political party?

How many times can I beat it into your thick skull though, that it is a separate issue as to who did the hacking. The real issue is THE STUFF CONTAINED IN THE EMAILS.

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Norton - you know your hero authorized the hacking of servers and phones of our allies, right? You really think the Russians, Chinese, Iranians, etc and etc aren't spying on us? Why wouldn't they. We are spying on them.

You are a good goalie though.

Fortunately you gots a gap in your teeth, so...

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
How many times can I beat it into your thick skull though, that it is a separate issue as to who did the hacking. The real issue is THE STUFF CONTAINED IN THE EMAILS.

They are both serious issues and worthy of discussion in a DNC hacked emails thread.

That being said, I find the content to be all that salacious unless you want to point something out.

I think that Russians gaining intelligence on elected officials (and the possible implications thereof) is a bit more serious than members of a private club trying to slander each other.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Norton - you know your hero authorized the hacking of servers and phones of our allies, right? You really think the Russians, Chinese, Iranians, etc and etc aren't spying on us?

Bernie Sanders?

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
When I call you dense, it's not meant as an insult, it refers for your brains capacity to absorb and process information. Due to the density - it takes longer for the information to process. Let me get on a knee for you - you can't tell, but i'm typing this out v e r y s l o w l y.

EVERYONE SPIES. EVERY NATION HAS SPIES. EVEN EAST TIMOR HAS SPIES. THIS IS NOT NEWSWORTHY OR EGREGIOUS.

When the Germans tried to be up in arms for a couple days after the US was outed by Snowden (who is probably another hero of yours...see the problem with that?) - it took all of 2 days for the worm to turn and it was revealed that Germany at the time of US spying on them, was actively spying on Hilary, John Kerry, the French and the EU Commission.

You won't believe Fox News, so here's that same information from a lefty: http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/25/opinions/france-spy-claims/

Spying is not news. Show me dat gap.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Spying is a fact of international politics.
The fault lies with the DNC for not securing their servers properly.

Also, the hacker made a mistake.
In the DNC emails, you can see that the hacker accidentally forwarded a speech-to-text transcript of their voice mail server to various people:

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/16150

The dumb fuckers didn't even stop to think that they were compromised.
It also shows the day of the compromise was May 23rd.

I doubt this was a Russian op. They wouldn't make such an obvious mistake.
It's more likely this was a random hacker who was fooling around in their system and copied a bunch of shit and sent it to Wikileaks.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
They are both serious issues and worthy of discussion in a DNC hacked emails thread.

That being said, I find the content to be all that salacious unless you want to point something out.

I think that Russians gaining intelligence on elected officials (and the possible implications thereof) is a bit more serious than members of a private club trying to slander each other.

Norton doesn't care that Democrat voters were denied democracy. He cares what Hillary's spin doctors tell him to care about. Ignore him, like everyone else in real life has.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I think you guys are giving the DNC way more credit than they deserve. They come off as clumsy buffoons, much like the RNC does, except the DNC is slightly less disorganized (but that's setting the bar pretty low).

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Norton doesn't care that Democrat voters were denied democracy. He cares what Hillary's spin doctors tell him to care about. Ignore him, like everyone else in real life has.

How were they denied democracy?
And do the leaks expose such a thing?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
And I don't care what Hilary or her spin doctor's think or say.

I won't be voting for her or anyone else on the democratic ticket. I have never been a democrat and never voted democrat.

I just prefer to focus on facts and not feelings.

Last edited:

nug

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Just watched local Liberal news... piece on Hillary going on and on about gender barriers being broken blah blah, she's a hero, then cuts to a Trump piece about how he gave a public message to Russia about the lost emails and how brash and horrible he is and must never be President...

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
And I don't care what Hilary or her spin doctor's think or say.

I won't be voting for her or anyone else on the democratic ticket. I have never been a democrat and never voted democrat.

I just prefer to focus on facts and not feelings.

You have zero facts. Your entire presence in this thread is based on the conjecture that Russia's alleged connection to the leak is absolute proof that putin is pulling strings. That's fucking moronic. Where's your facts? Up Sarah Silverman's penetrated ass.