Wikileaks releases DNC e-mails

MuppeT

War Room Troll
This is getting ridiculous...

the glitch was very well timed.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
That 11 second cut sickens me. Not a fan of either but this is huge, much larger. You have some non-democratic type media handling bullshit going on here where you just block off people from the press because one group isn't interested in the other having a say in things. Moving one step closer to state run media service right there.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Ahh yes the conspiracy theories compound
The many enemies of Donald Trump.

The Media
The Democrats
The Establishment Republicans
Forign Trade
Gold Star Families
The Regulators
The IRS
The Politically Correct
The Mexicans
The Social Justice Warriors

It could be that they are all out to get him. Or maybe, Just maybe Trump's Biggest enemy is Donald Trump.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It's easy to take his statements out of context and make them worse.

For the record, he didn't straight up accuse her of founding ISIS as a serious statement, but said they should give her an award for her work, as it helped found them as a terror group. I am inclined to agree.

The pause could have been to block out obscenities yelled out by the crowd that were too audible in the recording.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Ahh yes the conspiracy theories compound
The many enemies of Donald Trump.

The Media
The Democrats
The Establishment Republicans
Forign Trade
Gold Star Families
The Regulators
The IRS
The Politically Correct
The Mexicans
The Social Justice Warriors

It could be that they are all out to get him. Or maybe, Just maybe Trump's Biggest enemy is Donald Trump.

Lol gold star families have also spoken out against Hillary for killing their sons.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
That may be true.

But you don't hear about it because she doesn't pick a fight with them.

She doesn't engage anyone unless it will politically further her career.

And when she does engage someone, it's usually with a gun in the night.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
That may be true.

But you don't hear about it because she doesn't pick a fight with them.

She said multiple times they where lying .. I though you lived in a jar or something .. now I am positive you live in your own anus. I though you where trolling .. but you are just a stupid piece of shit dirt bag.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/8/hillary-clinton-sued-parents-benghazi-victims/

The lawsuit also accuses Mrs. Clinton of defamation and the infliction of distress, and seeks damages from her on that score too. It claims that “During her campaign for President, Defendant Clinton has negligently, recklessly, and/or maliciously defamed Plaintiffs by either directly calling them liars, or by strongly implying that they are liars.”

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
She said multiple times they where lying ..

Quote please.

But anyways, even if she did say they were liars, she did in such a way as to not be escalating and politically damaging.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
The truth of it is it's both, Trump is his own worst enemy and the media is clearly out to get him with the type of coverage they lay out there on the guy too while totally giving Clinton more or less a pass. It has been 100s of days since she's done a press conference for one, which normally candidates do before and after they're nominated. She's clammed up and no one seems to want to call her out on that shit and force her into it. As far as quotes go about the media with their nose up the DNC and her ass, go skim those lovely wikileaks as it's all over them. Julian Assange specifically pointed out there will be another burst of info coming, directly about her and her shady shit as well as more with the DNC too before election day so it appears he's got one (no pun intended) trump card to likely play as an october surprise when people start to vote early absentee and all that. I can't stand either one of them, but watching her go down in flames after decades of her annoying teflon crap it would be quite satisfying even if it didn't put her in the #2 spot.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I hope Hillary wins and then gets indicted and convicted of a major crime.

It would be so much fun. A man can dream.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I hope Hillary wins and then gets indicted and convicted of a major crime.

It would be so much fun. A man can dream.

I'd like that as well. My hope is someday a President will be impeached, found guilty and convicted of a felony and the Vice President will have the balls to not pardon that President.

Fuck you Gerald Ford. Fuck You.

I'd like it if we actually were a nation of laws.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
You only get impeached in this country if you serve after Abraham Lincoln, or lie about giving a blowjob.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You only get impeached in this country if you serve after Abraham Lincoln, or lie about giving a blowjob.

That's true. Before Lincoln I remember Guy Pierce was impeached because he sucked at his job.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Russian conspiracy theory BTFO

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763177217740374016

CpdY06dXgAAiAbo.jpg:large

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
first of all, this election is over. you can polish and gild a four pound turd & it'll look real pretty, but u can't drop it in the pudding & still call it arroz con leche.

second, norton is fucking retarded. so retarded in fact it gives me a headache when I accidentally glance upon his retarded half-assed baseless assertions that I doubt even he believes. he's like a shitty left-wing headline aggregator hype machine with a ng.com login/password (my bad bro I was giving you way too much credit before.. you're just fuckin utterly retarded)

third, the "leaks" are internal, in other words someone with direct access. no state actor would broadcast evidence that it penetrated/compromised another state network proving it committed an act of espionage (war)

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
second, norton is fucking retarded. so retarded in fact it gives me a headache when I accidentally glance upon his retarded half-assed baseless assertions that I doubt even he believes. he's like a shitty left-wing headline aggregator hype machine with a ng.com login/password (my bad bro I was giving you way too much credit before.. you're just fuckin utterly retarded)

Because I'm the one spouting conspiracy theories.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
third, the "leaks" are internal, in other words someone with direct access. no state actor would broadcast evidence that it penetrated/compromised another state network proving it committed an act of espionage (war)

DNC isn't a state network.

And if it is an inside job, someone used a Cyrillic tool to modify the files.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Gold Star Family strikes me as a really patronising term. It has an air of special needs about it.