Wikileaks releases DNC e-mails

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Russia hacking the DNC is a convenient red herring to distract voting Democrats into ignoring the DNC rigged the primary for Hillary.

Bernie Sanders is a worthless fuck anyway since he rolled over and took it like a bitch, all for the supposed goal of beating Trump.

It's amazing how the media at large is doing everything they can to elect Hillary as she is supposedly the "lesser of two evils" even though we've seen a quarter of a century's worth of her evils unleashed on the public...and always with the vapid excuses that her fanbase and media eat up as being truthful. I'm pretty sure if she had a literal smoking gun in her hand, and a dead body in front of her with no weapon on it, the headlines would be, "Clinton exercises right to self-defense against deranged Repub!"

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I am humored by your comment "information literacy challenge Facebook users." You're exposing so much anger, and it's hilarious.

Well, I wasn't the one posting links to a fake news site.

I'd also think that someone with a quarter million dollar education and a JD would look up the actual interview with Assange and understand exactly what was going on.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Well, I wasn't the one posting links to a fake news site.

I'd also think that someone with a quarter million dollar education and a JD would look up the actual interview with Assange and understand exactly what was going on.

I see exactly what's going on with you, and I love it.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I'll step into this road-turd to ask a few real questions.

The Hilary supporters are basically taking the "She ain't trump" approach...and little else. Because of the Olympics, I've been forced to watch political ads and the only one I've seen from Hillary is a clip from Letterman where he was poking Trump for his clothes line being made overseas. Big fucking whoop. Show me a mass producing company that is 100% US made (and I mean 100%), and I'll show you a liar.

We know what Hillary will/won't do. Unlike some other presidential candidates, we've had a very long time to form a pool of data on her...so you either like what she does, or you don't. (personally, I think she's a wishy-washy dead fish politician).

But Trump...ok, he's a horse's ass...he's always been a big mouth. Putting that one aside (you know, the easy shot)...how horrible is this guy, really? Besides his big yapper...what do people politically hate about him. An anti-Clinton voter can easily produce an list of political history that they do not like about her, but Trump?

For those that despise him...what is it you hate so much? His absurd "make a wall" statements that would never happen anyway?

I mean, his take on welfare, international trade policies, taxes, health care really doesn't seem that bad.

For that that hate him, fill me in...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'll step into this road-turd to ask a few real questions.

The Hilary supporters are basically taking the "She ain't trump" approach...and little else. Because of the Olympics, I've been forced to watch political ads and the only one I've seen from Hillary is a clip from Letterman where he was poking Trump for his clothes line being made overseas. Big fucking whoop. Show me a mass producing company that is 100% US made (and I mean 100%), and I'll show you a liar.

We know what Hillary will/won't do. Unlike some other presidential candidates, we've had a very long time to form a pool of data on her...so you either like what she does, or you don't. (personally, I think she's a wishy-washy dead fish politician).

But Trump...ok, he's a horse's ass...he's always been a big mouth. Putting that one aside (you know, the easy shot)...how horrible is this guy, really? Besides his big yapper...what do people politically hate about him. An anti-Clinton voter can easily produce an list of political history that they do not like about her, but Trump?

For those that despise him...what is it you hate so much? His absurd "make a wall" statements that would never happen anyway?

I mean, his take on welfare, international trade policies, taxes, health care really doesn't seem that bad.

For that that hate him, fill me in...

Have you watched wrestling much? Trump is playing the heel. The only way it gets clearer is if he appoints Ali Vaziri (the Iron Sheikh) as his tag team partner. Then he could fight McMahon for the nomination.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Have you watched wrestling much? Trump is playing the heel. The only way it gets clearer is if he appoints Ali Vaziri (the Iron Sheikh) as his tag team partner. Then he could fight McMahon for the nomination.

Less the heel, more the rebel. The outsider. The politician who isn't a politician.
I like that he's the only presidential candidate in my lifetime to make off-color jokes that the media loses their fucking minds over.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Unless that's a hole pile of cooked up internet shake and bake I do have to wonder about that twitter compilation of video clips and the rest. She has had some real documented problems with falls and blanking out speaking the last few years or so and there have been clear instances of her handlers(team?) helping her out in spots such as that one dude helping her stand up firmly in that feed. It makes you wonder if not all of it is bs and she's got some real problems with age going on that a hard job like that would really agitate. And to think the old crow was giving McCain shit 8 years ago for being too old, too cancer ridden, and likely to lose his marbles or die in office and yet the old fart is still swinging and just as sharp regardless if you like him or not.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

Yeah...I get that, that's always been his role.

I guess I just don't get the insane hatred people have for him. Clinton is easy...either you agree with her political career, or you don't. She's not going to change her ways so if she's elected, its going to be the same old, same old. Save her seeming like a dried up old cunt, a vote for or against her is an easy choice and it has little to do with her personality (or else, it should be).

Trump is another story. Simply disliking him because he has a big mouth is absurd...Bill Clinton, George Bush, Obama, Hillary Clinton...they all have a long track record of being arrogant people with plenty of quotable douchebag remarks...Trump is no different. I really want to know what policy Trump has proposed that his haters dislike.

I know I'm asking a ton of most people...a vast majority of people are so fucking vapid that they'll literally vote for someone based on the clothes they wear...

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Less the heel, more the rebel. The outsider. The politician who isn't a politician.
I like that he's the only presidential candidate in my lifetime to make off-color jokes that the media loses their fucking minds over.

I agree...the Republicans backed him because they literally had no other choice...I fully believe they dislike him just as much as the Democrats do.

If anything, I find Trump interesting because of what you stated...he's a breath of fresh air. He isn't a politician. The last candidate that we had like that was Bush Jr...he wasn't much of a typical "politician" either. Clinton, like the vast majority of other candidates, will do/say anything to gather votes...not a one of them will be publicly honest.

I feel this is one way the Trump camp has kind of failed...they need to stop making him what he's not. Stop posting pics of him eating a taco salad or fried chicken...that's not him. He's no more separated from the common man than any other millionaire, top level politician. For god's sake, just look at what the president gets...they get a more catered life than the UK's royal family for Christ's sake...

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Yeah...I get that, that's always been his role.

I guess I just don't get the insane hatred people have for him. Clinton is easy...either you agree with her political career, or you don't. She's not going to change her ways so if she's elected, its going to be the same old, same old. Save her seeming like a dried up old cunt, a vote for or against her is an easy choice and it has little to do with her personality (or else, it should be).

Trump is another story. Simply disliking him because he has a big mouth is absurd...Bill Clinton, George Bush, Obama, Hillary Clinton...they all have a long track record of being arrogant people with plenty of quotable douchebag remarks...Trump is no different. I really want to know what policy Trump has proposed that his haters dislike.

I know I'm asking a ton of most people...a vast majority of people are so fucking vapid that they'll literally vote for someone based on the clothes they wear...

I get it entirely and the wrestling comparison is amusingly accurate in that respect too. While he plays the WWE like showman, he's also by media lies and fault, is playing the WWE bad guy role. Sad but true, but look how many people out there either still don't get that crap is a staged show, and even those who do still end up hating people on one side of the faux argument or not. The US is basically being McMahon'd hardcore over Trump. They're being fed that he's the Nikoli Volkov, Iranian Sheik, Roddy Piper, etc of the political world...a piece of shit guilty of all sorts of stuff people make up or twist/snippet video bits of to make him look like the showmans antichrist. And you know how people get once they're riled up and thrown into the mix, they're fucking sheep and the media are the sheep herders moving all the dumb bleeting idiots along to where they want them as they don't think. Trump sucks, he's not a saint by any means, but comparing him to Clinton that turd doesn't especially need any polishing to look better if the corrupt lies and spin being thrown around were gone and the media pretended to be even handed and fair...she'd be fucking buried.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Stop posting pics of him eating a taco salad or fried chicken...that's not him. He's no more separated from the common man than any other millionaire, top level politician.

If you'd ever paid attention to Trump before the election, you'd know he loves fast food and has horrible dietary habits. He eats like a teenager.

His favorite McDonalds meal is a Fillet-o-Fish. It's insanity.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
If you'd ever paid attention to Trump before the election, you'd know he loves fast food and has horrible dietary habits. He eats like a teenager.

His favorite McDonalds meal is a Fillet-o-Fish. It's insanity.

Yeah...but that's not why they're posting that. I'd rather they take a "Yes, I'm filthy rich...and although I've made some mistakes I didn't get to be filthy rich because I'm a moron" approach rather than "Hey guys, I can associate with the common man...look at meeee!!!".

Clinton is wealthy because companies keep giving her "funding" to support what they want her to support. Trump is wealthy because of business. If I were in the Trump camp, I'd exploit that.

Here's a good read:

http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/6/hillary-bill-clintonwealthspeakerfees.html

Hillary passes laws for groups, those groups then pay her husband (now free and clear of income inhibiting rules/regs) a fuck-ton of cash for crap that doesn't normally net a fuck ton of cash.

Easy-peasy...

Now...I won't say Hillary is the devil, this kind of shit is rampant in Washington, she's no different.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I get it entirely and the wrestling comparison is amusingly accurate in that respect too. While he plays the WWE like showman, he's also by media lies and fault, is playing the WWE bad guy role. Sad but true, but look how many people out there either still don't get that crap is a staged show, and even those who do still end up hating people on one side of the faux argument or not. The US is basically being McMahon'd hardcore over Trump. They're being fed that he's the Nikoli Volkov, Iranian Sheik, Roddy Piper, etc of the political world...a piece of shit guilty of all sorts of stuff people make up or twist/snippet video bits of to make him look like the showmans antichrist. And you know how people get once they're riled up and thrown into the mix, they're fucking sheep and the media are the sheep herders moving all the dumb bleeting idiots along to where they want them as they don't think. Trump sucks, he's not a saint by any means, but comparing him to Clinton that turd doesn't especially need any polishing to look better if the corrupt lies and spin being thrown around were gone and the media pretended to be even handed and fair...she'd be fucking buried.

In the early 80s, kids hated Roddy Piper, but the guy was a great person outside of the WWF. He was doing a job that required him to be hated on. He did it and got paid. But outside of that job he was decent.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
In the early 80s, kids hated Roddy Piper, but the guy was a great person outside of the WWF. He was doing a job that required him to be hated on. He did it and got paid. But outside of that job he was decent.

Roddy Piper was pretty awesome. Many of my childhood WWF favorites were social assholes, but he wasn't' one of them. I wish I would have had a chance to meet him, he seemed like a hell of a guy.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The only ridiculous thing about Trump's wall is that he said he's going to make Mexico build it and pay for it.

Guess what? Lots of counties have walled borders, including Mexico on their southern end. Gotta keep those Hondurans out.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
The only ridiculous thing about Trump's wall is that he said he's going to make Mexico build it and pay for it.

Guess what? Lots of counties have walled borders, including Mexico on their southern end. Gotta keep those Hondurans out.

I don't find it ridiculous ... they are surely going to be a big part of the building thingy ... and yes they are going to pay for it ... not in the conventional way everyone imagines of course.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yes, I get the Wrestling angle. It should be noted that Trump is the only WWE HOF honoree to be booed (was in NY at the height of the birtherism).
So either he is really awesome, or really bad.

Sure, some heels were cool in real life. I get that. But we know they were cool. (Of course, Roddy also got over as a huge biggest babyfaces)
In 40 years of public specter, Trump has never shown one iota of what he is "really" like?
In the last 4 months of trying to be the leader of the free world, has he shown what he is "really" like?
-Because now would be the time to do it.
But like Hilary said, there is no other Donald Trump.

When you are interviewing people for a job and they are a total fucking asshole, do you give them the job?
Or do you say "Hey, I bet he is just playing an asshole, we should hire him and things will go better. I kinda like some of the answers he gave us"

That is because he has multiple takes on those issues (except maybe trade). So it won't be hard to find one you like.

And all of his takes lack substance.

The last candidate that we had like that was Bush Jr...he wasn't much of a typical "politician" either.
I would really disagree.

He's no more separated from the common man than any other millionaire, top level politician. For god's sake, just look at what the president gets...they get a more catered life than the UK's royal family for Christ's sake...

He is someone who for the last 40 years has never had to answer to anybody not named trump. And it shows. Everyone else has had to answer to somebody.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

I know.
When I heard that advertisement on the radio, I thought it was a parody.

But it was legit.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
It's not hard to find out what Trump is really like. The Art of the Deal ghost writer followed him around for 18 months and was appalled by what he saw. If Trump is elected, I imagine it'll be like the alternate 1985 in Back to the Future Part 2.