Wikileaks releases DNC e-mails

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Benghazi, emails servers, DNC skullduggery... I wonder what the next fake Clinton scandal will be.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Benghazi, emails servers, DNC skullduggery... I wonder what the next fake Clinton scandal will be.

Hillary's campaign just publicly admitted that her private email server was a matter of national security.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Clinton is meant to happen. She's the logical next choice, the Merkel for the USA. The doomsday president we all need.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
4 years of Hillary Clinton after 8 years of Obama just seems like it would be really boring.

Hillary is not shaping up to be a good campaigner, hence all this DNC skuldugery to compensate.

Trump for one term would be a healthy disruption then let's see if we can get a better woman/minority candidate. God willing not the fake Indian from Massachusetts.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
let's see if we can get a better woman/minority candidate

I got this crazy idea.
How about we get the best person for the job, regardless of what genitals or skin color they have?

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I'm not really sure what the point of Russia hacking the DNC was. At best, it just confirms a bunch of stuff everyone already knew. At worst, they sort of tossed Assange/Wikileaks under the bus.

It's too bad there wasn't a juicy conspiracy to be found. You know, something more sinister and more blatant, something that wouldn't require someone to bust out a chalkboard and connect the dots for me.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
nB9hHJX.png

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
It's too bad there wasn't a juicy conspiracy to be found. You know, something more sinister and more blatant, something that wouldn't require someone to bust out a chalkboard and connect the dots for me.

You don't need much to keep the juices of the rubes flowing.

I mean it wasn't like they uncovered someone was using their corporate employees to write a speech for a candidate's wife..... Only to find out that it was plagiarized.

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
after watching 5 minutes of any Noam Chomsky video, none of these leaks feel any more important than someone stealing an extra packet of sugar from Denny's.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I'm not really sure what the point of Russia hacking the DNC was. At best, it just confirms a bunch of stuff everyone already knew. At worst, they sort of tossed Assange/Wikileaks under the bus.

Right, going through these made me feel like I was working for Hillary Clinton in a 80x80 inch cubicle with the best thing to happen being an after hour chat with Claire Olszewski after which... I finally got her private number. Sigh.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Yup. This has been in the works since 2011.

Exactly. This is because right after releasing "A Dance with Dragons" George R.R. Martin decided to take a break from writing to advise Clinton on how to maneuver her way to the Presidency.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Exactly. This is because right after releasing "A Dance with Dragons" George R.R. Martin decided to take a break from writing to advise Clinton on how to maneuver her way to the Presidency.

Chill out man. Your anger is showing.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Waste of web space.

There is no party registration in Vermont. You can't leave something that you aren't a part of.

So....umm...he wasn't running as a democrat candidate then?

*EDIT*
Do you just enjoy arguing for the sake of arguing?