Why do people worship Apple?

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Magnaflux said:
I never understood why the faghats here argue endlessly about computers. :chimp:

Because you never have anything constructive to add. :chimp:

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
gamejunkie said:
Because you never have anything constructive to add. :chimp:

I turn the computer on, open the programs I need, spam the forums a bit and go home.

What should I add? Everything works fine. :chimp:

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Magnaflux said:
I turn the computer on, open the programs I need, spam the forums a bit and go home.

What should I add? Everything works fine. :chimp:

You know what? This computer I'm on freezes the emoticon animations so that chimp looks like it has a penis. :kekeke:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Their OS is solid. Their products are stylized. They are innovative. And then there's the counter-culture factor. Apple is underground and niche, and that alone is enough reason for some people to buy into it.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper

enomosiki

Hardened Shock Trooper
Mark of the Wolves said:
Because colored milk chocolate is sexy? :annoyed:

Damn. Your hormones must have mutated along the way.

Dark chocolate FTW.

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
GregN. said:
Apple is underground and niche, and that alone is enough reason for some people to buy into it.
Saying that Apple is underground and niche is like saying Linkin Park is edgy and postmodern

THE FN SHOW

Armored Scrum Object
if you want to get technical they don't have a stable os...unix does...they created a nice gui.

johnroche

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
I use their products, and have no specific complaints. They don't have quite as much software as some of their competitors, but that's not entirely their fault. The only thing that bothers me is that they seem to exhibit a Nintendo-like tendency to get away with stuff for which any other company would be hung, drawn-and-quartered, and shot (in no particular order).

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Hmmm........

I've used apple, I've used PC and OSX isn't as stable as people say it is...from my experiences

Apple stuff is ok, but the hardware is also not nearly as well built as it has a reputation for - Ipods can be touchy as hell...

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Lashujin said:
Hmmm........

I've used apple, I've used PC and OSX isn't as stable as people say it is...from my experiences

Apple stuff is ok, but the hardware is also not nearly as well built as it has a reputation for - Ipods can be touchy as hell...

Let me reiterate...

If anyone thinks OSX is teh foolproof b0mb.... check out my g4 which has fatal kernel errors at least 3-4 times a day.

BoriquaSNK

His Excellency BoriquaSNK,, The Ambassador of Appl
15 Year Member
Ely13 said:
Saying that Apple is underground and niche is like saying Linkin Park is edgy and postmodern

Linkin Park isn't edgy, but they are postmodern. Anything that slaps random samples together with shriek rock and cracker rap is definately post modern, and usually sucks.