What would you guys do?

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
What kind of lame shit is this? Lock both useless accounts in the warroom, obvious solution.

If the guy verbally abused your mum either deal with it legally or non legally.

Last edited:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I will transfer you $10.00 to permanently merge both accounts into Rainbow Pony.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I will transfer you $10.00 to permanently merge both accounts into Rainbow Pony.

I am immune to bribes... I do things for laughs...

..You should see the forums as i see it... this thread is bringing in the lulz...

xROTx

PS. It's either that... or i make a ZILLIONTH thread about which Metal Slug is better....

Dragonlee

Zero's Secretary
Seriously it's all bs about abusing his mum and I've cleared the op bs on other forum with his story.
Any aussie who have dealt with me knows my character is.
As I say to op gl and think before you post as this is public forum.
On a sad note this what I think of the Bs.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7a6EOyaMdqY

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Gaming isn't free. It costs a hefty fuckin' fee.

Speed3

Marked Wolf
�� What would yo do if your mum was messed up and abused ��

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Would you answer the door,
Or run away like a little pussy.

Phexe

Quiz Detective
Seriously it's all bs about abusing his mum and I've cleared the op bs on other forum with his story.
Any aussie who have dealt with me knows my character is.
As I say to op gl and think before you post as this is public forum.
On a sad note this what I think of the Bs.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7a6EOyaMdqY

Strangely, everyone I meet that knows you is worse for it and has plenty of "Character" stories. You are as slippery as your reputation, no wonder you can make up such bullshit to try & make yourself not look like the person you really are.

Nice jabs at me in the Story, as I own the house which I purchased when I was in the Navy, and yes my Mum does live with me. And I've also just taken my elderly grandmother in because she's getting too old to live by herself.

Even if this thread only makes one person take pause before purchasing from you then its worth it.

GL Liquidator.

Last edited:

Dragonlee

Zero's Secretary
Strangely, everyone I meet that knows you is worse for it and has plenty of "Character" stories. You are as slippery as your reputation, no wonder you can make up such bullshit to try & make yourself not look like the person you really are.

Nice jabs at me in the Story, as I own the house which I purchased when I was in the Navy, and yes my Mum does live with me. And I've also just taken my elderly grandmother in because she's getting too old to live by herself.

Even if this thread only makes one person take pause before purchasing from you then its worth it.

GL Liquidator.
Truth does hurt...
It took you 2 days to come up with that excuse..
Come on stop smoking whatever you on..pls
Why didnt you carry on Aa forum with Bs ?and then you asked the mod to close the thread after I explained the story.

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,

GL Liquidator.
Stop this pissing contest and answer my questions.

Do you xsq?
Don't even know how to quote, eh? 2012 noob...
Typical reaction of someone caught in the act? IDK. Maybe.
If you had read my recent posts (profile->find latest posts), you'd know I obviously don't spam to keep market privileges.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
xsq you're a funny guy, do you normally act like this?
What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What? Funny how? What's funny about it? You mean, let me understand this cause, you know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Thamiel

Mr. Big's Thug
What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What? Funny how? What's funny about it? You mean, let me understand this cause, you know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
Pesci. Total legend!

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk