What would you guys do?

Phexe

Quiz Detective
Ok so i'm not going to name names, but... (From now on called He's known as Mr.Frizzhair, he does post & sell here tho (His prices are pretty ludicrous though))

I did a lot of work for Mr.Frizzhair, he messed up and abused my Mum when I wasn't home (My mum rung me in tears afterwards, Mr.Frizzhair's ****up, installed JAMMA edge upside down, this was the last time I talked to him) and in the end never even paid for all Mr.Frizzhair's chinese bootlegs i fixed that he sold to arcade operators. And stupidly I did Mr.Frizzhair a great deal on about 15 good MVS Carts (including MOTW, Last Blade 1+2, KOF03) and a CPS3 Third Strike setup thinking Mr.Frizzhair would return the favour? Nope, I asked for a single game (Last Blade 1 for AES) and Mr.Frizzhair replied that he would take all my boxed consoles (About 6), and boxed games for it(About 90). (Basically a non-offer)

Now here's the kicker, I hadn't heard from Mr.Frizzhair for months but I sold my Sega Blast City Arcade cab to a good bloke who I help out with it all the time, he actually contacted me saying there was a person that was talking shit about me to him named "you guessed it" Mr.Frizzhair, saying how he ripped me off good with the MVS carts, cps3 setup, and got me to basically do work for free for him (Fixing his shitty chinese bootlegs).

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I have a pretty good idea who this mystery person is.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Name him. Maybe he'll come out of the woodwork and things will move forward.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
o-PITCHFORK-facebook.jpg

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Lock him up in your basement. Every month you chop a little piece off his dick and feed it to him.

Dragonlee

Zero's Secretary
Its me..
Deal is a deal and you accepted.
I paid you cash and you accepted.
Don't spread rumours about me abusing you mum when you knew I was coming over to collect what you owe me and I was told you were hiding upstairs.
Be a man next time.
Who would spend $2.5k all up on a blast city and then you offer it to me and you weren't happy about the price I gave you.
Stop living in a fantasy world..Only time you sell stuff on other forum is you need money desperately.
the last blade aes cart which you offered as a trade with all retro console games which most of them were all NTSC-J version.
Move along dude as I said and you accepted my deals when I flashed the cash in your face.Im a buyer and a reseller known to be named as a LIQUIDATOR.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Ok so i'm not going to name names, but... (From now on called He's known as Mr.Frizzhair, he does post & sell here tho (His prices are pretty ludicrous though))

I did a lot of work for Mr.Frizzhair, he messed up and abused my Mum when I wasn't home (My mum rung me in tears afterwards, Mr.Frizzhair's ****up, installed JAMMA edge upside down, this was the last time I talked to him) and in the end never even paid for all Mr.Frizzhair's chinese bootlegs i fixed that he sold to arcade operators. And stupidly I did Mr.Frizzhair a great deal on about 15 good MVS Carts (including MOTW, Last Blade 1+2, KOF03) and a CPS3 Third Strike setup thinking Mr.Frizzhair would return the favour? Nope, I asked for a single game (Last Blade 1 for AES) and Mr.Frizzhair replied that he would take all my boxed consoles (About 6), and boxed games for it(About 90). (Basically a non-offer)

Now here's the kicker, I hadn't heard from Mr.Frizzhair for months but I sold my Sega Blast City Arcade cab to a good bloke who I help out with it all the time, he actually contacted me saying there was a person that was talking shit about me to him named "you guessed it" Mr.Frizzhair, saying how he ripped me off good with the MVS carts, cps3 setup, and got me to basically do work for free for him (Fixing his shitty chinese bootlegs).

How would you guys proceed?

(Since I know where he lives thanks to the friend, options range from Extreme to Funny to just shaming him)

Who are you? :spock:

Its me..
Deal is a deal and you accepted.
I paid you cash and you accepted.
Don't spread rumours about me abusing you mum when you knew I was coming over to collect what you owe me and I was told you were hiding upstairs.
Be a man next time.
Who would spend $2.5k all up on a blast city and then you offer it to me and you weren't happy about the price I gave you.
Stop living in a fantasy world..Only time you sell stuff on other forum is you need money desperately.
the last blade aes cart which you offered as a trade with all retro console games which most of them were all NTSC-J version.
Move along dude as I said and you accepted my deals when I flashed the cash in your face.Im a buyer and a reseller known to be named as a LIQUIDATOR.

Who are you too? :spock:

:snack:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
What EXACTLY is the beef?

...Think of me as a non-interested 3rd party.... if that makes you feel better...

xROTx

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
For what it's worth I recently in the past few months had a transaction with Dragonlee and not only did he adjust his price, he shipped right away with no issue to the US.

OP on the other hand I don't know who you are.

#Justfacts

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I'm still waiting for a definitive answer...

...best make it quick... before i get "Agitated..."

xROTx

PS. Once i ask a question... i like an answer.... kthx... think it thru...

EDIT: Otherwise...

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Crosses fingers, be theMot, come on

and i am dissapoint that the mot is not about to get got. 11/10 sad fosters agrees.

still want to hear about the mother abuse though. was it a game of knifey/spoony that got out of hand?

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Where are the answers?!?!? Rot gets impatient when no one answers him.