What would you guys do?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
omg this fucking thread is incredible:
Don't spread rumours about me abusing you mum when you knew I was coming over to collect what you owe me and I was told you were hiding upstairs.
Be a man next time.

is that like, "yeah, i might have shoved your mom out of her own doorway to break in and get to you but i got a right"

arcades is some real shit

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'm confused, did you set the prices for everything or did Dragonlee? If you both had an agreement on pricing and the money changed hands you can't be posting stuff like this. I've had to sell shit to get money quick, of course it helped with what needed to be dealt with but I still miss the things I sold. In the end, if you accepted the offers he made then that's on you, it sucks but that's how it is.

If that's not what you guys are saying then please correct me.

Fun Fact: If I didn't sell my Nintendo collection, I wouldn't even be dealing with the Neo-Geo in any aspect. I sold my collection and then went to the swap meet that weekend and someone was selling an AES with some games and a stick for $100. Bought it and here I am 10 years later.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Where are the answers?!?!? Rot gets impatient when no one answers him.

What I understand from Dragonpee last night in chat was...

...He went to Phexes house... negotiated with Phexe to buy some stuff...

Phexe agreed... deal done...

THEN Phexe got upset when Dragonpee re-sold the items....

Meh... I decided that this thread is not worth my time:D

xROTx

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
lol his mum got abused

lol OP hid upstairs while the guy came to get the games

what a huge FAGGOT

Shakepants

Crossed Swords Squire
" How would you guys proceed?"

This was the OP question right?

Answer is:

Grow some balls. WTF fuck man.

Phexe

Quiz Detective
Its me..
Deal is a deal and you accepted.
I paid you cash and you accepted.
Don't spread rumours about me abusing you mum when you knew I was coming over to collect what you owe me and I was told you were hiding upstairs.
Be a man next time.
Who would spend $2.5k all up on a blast city and then you offer it to me and you weren't happy about the price I gave you.
Stop living in a fantasy world..Only time you sell stuff on other forum is you need money desperately.
the last blade aes cart which you offered as a trade with all retro console games which most of them were all NTSC-J version.
Move along dude as I said and you accepted my deals when I flashed the cash in your face.Im a buyer and a reseller known to be named as a LIQUIDATOR.

First of all, its not a rumour. You did come to my house and yell at my Mum, or did my mum lie? And no I wasn't home, you weren't coming to "Collect" you were mad you buggered up, you even sent me a message later explaining that you 'fixed' it.

What are you talking about $2.5k all up on a Blast City? I never offered you the Blast City.

Also what started all of this is YOU, you talking shit about me behind my back to people who know me and it got back to me and you got caught out. I did you a deal and you told people you RIPPED ME OFF etc

Phexe

Quiz Detective

xROTx

That is not at all what happened. I did work (seperately) from selling stuff to him, and when he stuffed up installing it, came to my house when I wasn't home, ranting and raving at my Mum that he demand I fix his fuck up.

The MVS stuff was later, I sold him some MVS stuff and a CPS3 setup and when he was talking to someone I knew was talking shit about how he ripped me off. The fact was him talking shit about me after I did him a good deal.

Anyways I'm done with this thread, I can see its just gonna go round in circles.

TL;DR version: Doing a person a good deal that turns around a talks shit to people about you behind your back.

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Ok, so you fixed some Chinese bootlegs for DL, he didn't pay for your work. Then you did some more work for him, he messed up on the install* and enraged about his own stupidity yelled at your mother. After that you sold MVS/CPS3 stuff to him (willingly giving him a deal). Even later he talked shit behind your back. Did I get that right?

If so: Why didn't you stop dealing with him after the first incident?
Your story doesn't really add up for me. Also it seems suspicious to me that you back down so easily, especially since DL didn't address your issue in his post. And with DLs Version Rot shared... well all that makes you look kinda bad.

[*according to you, he made a noob mistake which seems unlikely for someone dealing in arcade wares]

P.S.:
Please stop editing your posts. It only makes it appear as if you're trying to cover something up.
Spoiler:
Ok so i'm not going to name names, but... (From now on called He's known as Mr.Frizzhair, he does post & sell here tho (His prices are pretty ludicrous though))

I did a lot of work for Mr.Frizzhair, he messed up and abused my Mum when I wasn't home (My mum rung me in tears afterwards, Mr.Frizzhair's ****up, installed JAMMA edge upside down, this was the last time I talked to him) and in the end never even paid for all Mr.Frizzhair's chinese bootlegs i fixed that he sold to arcade operators. And stupidly I did Mr.Frizzhair a great deal on about 15 good MVS Carts (including MOTW, Last Blade 1+2, KOF03) and a CPS3 Third Strike setup thinking Mr.Frizzhair would return the favour? Nope, I asked for a single game (Last Blade 1 for AES) and Mr.Frizzhair replied that he would take all my boxed consoles (About 6), and boxed games for it(About 90). (Basically a non-offer)

Now here's the kicker, I hadn't heard from Mr.Frizzhair for months but I sold my Sega Blast City Arcade cab to a good bloke who I help out with it all the time, he actually contacted me saying there was a person that was talking shit about me to him named "you guessed it" Mr.Frizzhair, saying how he ripped me off good with the MVS carts, cps3 setup, and got me to basically do work for free for him (Fixing his shitty chinese bootlegs).

How would you guys proceed?

(Since I know where he lives thanks to the friend, options range from Extreme to Funny to just shaming him)
First of all, its not a rumour. You did come to my house and yell at my Mum, or did my mum lie? And no I wasn't home, you weren't coming to "Collect" you were mad you buggered up, you even sent me a message later explaining that you 'fixed' it.

What are you talking about $2.5k all up on a Blast City? I never offered you the Blast City.

Also what started all of this is YOU, you talking shit about me behind my back to people who know me and it got back to me and you got caught out. I did you a deal and you told people you RIPPED ME OFF etc
That is not at all what happened. I did work (seperately) from selling stuff to him, and when he stuffed up installing it, came to my house when I wasn't home, ranting and raving at my Mum that he demand I fix his fuck up.

The MVS stuff was later, I sold him some MVS stuff and a CPS3 setup and when he was talking to someone I knew was talking shit about how he ripped me off. The fact was him talking shit about me after I did him a good deal.

Anyways I'm done with this thread, I can see its just gonna go round in circles.

TL;DR version: Doing a person a good deal that turns around a talks shit to people about you behind your back.

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
why is this thread in general discussion ? Nobody cares whats going on in down under, well instead they would have won the Rugby Championships, but no....they didn´t

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member

you have really no idea whats going to happen to this thread and your reputation because of it do you

anything here where accusations of abusing mom ties directly into a funny shit NG sale ON THE FIRST PAGE is a ticket to tomato world

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
My only takeaway from this thread is that I never want to deal with either of these idiots. Also:

lol his mum got abused

lol OP hid upstairs while the guy came to get the games

what a huge FAGGOT

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member

xROTx

Close thread please.

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
All I know is that if anyone ever yelled at my "mum" I'd smash their fucking face in.

P.s. y'all are bogans

Last edited:

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
What's up with the mom thing? Also, OP, you still live with your mother?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
did you sit by idly, sweating/shitting in ur pants as some guy yelled at and/or roughed ur mom up a little? real life is pretty intense isn't it