What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

pepelegit

Pleasure Goal
King of Fighters 98. It's probably been a couple of years now since I last played it, and boy did it feel to be playing again. Also I suck again, grin. Whatever little skill I ever developed appears to have left me long ago...

titan

n00b
I finally got World Heroes Perfect off some ebay flipper.

Been wanting to get this ever since i stumbeled upon an srk article about turneyfags having picked this up after they got tired of 3s and no new fighters were in sight.

It's a much more of a step up from WH2 than i expected it too. Enough movement option to almost feel like a modern fighter, lots of variety in normals.

Does anyone have an idea on how to use mudmans divekick?
It has a depressingly low priority.
But it's a divekick.
I want to make use of it.
Divekicks are RAD.

also:

Spoiler:

Hahaha
Haha Haha Hahahaha

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Recently got Groove on Fight for the Saturn and I'm quite impressed about it. I already knew the very varied soundtrack (no wonder, Toshikazu Tanaka of Metal Slug, Matrimelee etc. fame did it), but also the art style and the gameplay are very nice and make this a great title. The gameplay is also very tactical (it's a tag fighter) and deep with many moves and special commands. If you're looking for a good game that deserves more attention, don't look further. It's cheap also, about $25 bucks maybe.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Recently got Groove on Fight for the Saturn and I'm quite impressed about it. I already knew the very varied soundtrack (no wonder, Toshikazu Tanaka of Metal Slug, Matrimelee etc. fame did it), but also the art style and the gameplay are very nice and make this a great title. The gameplay is also very tactical (it's a tag fighter) and deep with many moves and special commands. If you're looking for a good game that deserves more attention, don't look further. It's cheap also, about $25 bucks maybe.

groove on fight is on my to buy list. don't know how it past by me for many years, considering that i'm a huge saturn fan. game didn't get much or any coverage by the import section in game mags or fans.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
havent gotten to play much online lately, but im in a SvC mood, so that and the usual KOF 98/00/02, MVC and SFA3. All my fightcade ppl have been busy with life.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
havent gotten to play much online lately, but im in a SvC mood, so that and the usual KOF 98/00/02, MVC and SFA3. All my fightcade ppl have been busy with life.

I went on FC last night and you were already gone lol. Hopefully I can catch you sometime later this week.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
SFV
SamSho III
Eternal Champions
MKX
Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold
World Heroes 2 Jet

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
Been playing through the arcade modes and some local matches of all the KOF games for the past couple of weeks. Working on a video project i'll share when done sometime soon...hopefully.

I really need to get back on Fightcade and get my ass kicked by you guys.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Real Bout 2, and I'm loving it.
I need to play some RB2, lost my sparring partner for that game so havent touched it in awhile.

Been playing through the arcade modes and some local matches of all the KOF games for the past couple of weeks. Working on a video project i'll share when done sometime soon...hopefully.

I really need to get back on Fightcade and get my ass kicked by you guys.
Like vids of you playing the game against ppl?
Yeah man, come on back to Fightcade, its lonely without you. ill be down to play some games.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I need to play some RB2, lost my sparring partner for that game so havent touched it in awhile.

The friend I played with this week enjoys these games, but he's no good at them. I'm no expert yet he didn't win a single match. I do have a friend who's good at these games (he's a Street Fighter player), so I need to get him over soon for a bit more of a challenge. He's my 'sparring partner' when it comes to fighters.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Man I wish i could get my friends to play RB2 with. What are you guys playing on Fightcade or something?

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Man I wish i could get my friends to play RB2 with. What are you guys playing on Fightcade or something?

No, this is on original hardware. I've not used Fightcade before. I play these games with friends in the same room, like the old days :lolz:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Matrimelee -- this time for the OST alone. Do yourself a favor and don't ever play it on non Jpn. BIOSEs.

Did Rammstein get inspired for Keine Lust? DEBU!!!

Last edited:

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
One of the best soundtracks on the Neo, hands down! But the game is not so good unfortunately ^^;

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
On the Neo its Samurai Shodown 2 and I'm getting my ass handed to me on MVS level 4 :( I'm also playing a bit of Capcom vs SNK 1/2 on the Dreamcast.

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Been playing SVC over at Nitsunto's place. Playing MOTW on my multicart tonight. I need a legit copy of this cart. No clue how much this is going for these days. Scared to check.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Been playing SVC over at Nitsunto's place. Playing MOTW on my multicart tonight. I need a legit copy of this cart. No clue how much this is going for these days. Scared to check.

it really isn't that bad. you could get a garou loose mvs cart for about two hundred bucks.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
But the game is not so good unfortunately ^^;

I disagree. But then again, I am not interested in masterpieces within versus fighters. I like their flaws, as long as they enchant me. Such arguments won't stand in court of course, so just give me some time to get my tanto prepared, for this game truly is to die for.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
It's not a bad game by any means. But compared to all the other gorgeous fighters on the Neo it somehow fades away. Even compared to the Gouketsuji series it's rather bland in gameplay, visuals and humor. Only the soundtrack is shining, I love it. (except for the dull alien song)