What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Super Turbo
MKX
Alpha 2 Gold
SamSho II

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Mainly Dengeki Bunko Ignition and Under Night In Birth, with a little bit of Yatagarasu on the side.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I just played two runs of Ninja Master's.

I cleared the game at 10m 35s then at 8m 17s.

COOL

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
played a whole of SFV. Waiting for the Tuesday patch to get on some KOFXIV. My pad playing friends are getting plenty of practice on it.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Marvel vs Capcom baby. And a little MK on the side. I also started playing DBZ budokai tenkaichi 3 on the ps2. I did not play that one as much as the rest I barely had anything unlocked from when it came out. Such a good game.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Right now I'm bouncing between MOTW, KOF13 and I'm about to swap out Kabuki Klash for RBFFS

we gotta catch some RBFFS, havent had time to play that game in a long time. Plus we need to get some more SvC in. Hopefully it wont lag this time

Marvel vs Capcom baby. And a little MK on the side. I also started playing DBZ budokai tenkaichi 3 on the ps2. I did not play that one as much as the rest I barely had anything unlocked from when it came out. Such a good game.
You playing MvC on console or on fightcade? Im not that good id be down for some matches.

Last edited:

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
we gotta catch some RBFFS, havent had time to play that game in a long time. Plus we need to get some more SvC in. Hopefully it wont lag this time

For sure. I'm dealing with a bit of a bummer right now. Replaying Kabuki Klash after playing games like Last Blade made me kinda lose interest in the game. And when I switched out the game with my copy of RBFFS, I found that it had no audio 9 times outta 10 unless it was in slot 1 of my 4 slot. Even then it was losing audio in a loop of the demo. I may be selling off my RBFFS and Kabuki Klash carts.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
For sure. I'm dealing with a bit of a bummer right now. Replaying Kabuki Klash after playing games like Last Blade made me kinda lose interest in the game. And when I switched out the game with my copy of RBFFS, I found that it had no audio 9 times outta 10 unless it was in slot 1 of my 4 slot. Even then it was losing audio in a loop of the demo. I may be selling off my RBFFS and Kabuki Klash carts.

Now I understand why some people don't play their Neo-Geo games at all. It's a kind of prevention... from selling ;).

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Now I understand why some people don't play their Neo-Geo games at all. It's a kind of prevention... from selling ;).

Trust me, there two carts are not for shelf queens. Very much gamer's condition carts meant to be played.
Spoiler:

IMG_2332.jpg

Right now I'm testing out RBFFS on my candy cab's MV1FZ board and so far it seems to be playing like a champ. No dropped audio at all so far. I just hate having games that are not compatible with both of my cabs.
Spoiler:

IMG_2333.jpg

That's still not going to save Kabuki Klash from the chopping block. I really like then art style. It controls like The Last Blade but it's just not as fun for some reason :(

Last edited:

Schiggidyd

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Been playing KOF2003 on my AES lately. I like the challenge, the expert bots are harder than the other games IMO.

But I just got Fightcade and set it up, so glad I did!

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Unoffcialguy- Pretty sure you already did this but have you cleaned the slots on your 4slot board yet? And you are using contact cleaner instead of alcohol right? Makes a huge difference.
Sucks about your carts though man.
Man, i love SNKG white carts with JPN labels, so sexy to me for some reason

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
There it is! Man ive had this game in my house since release and havent touched it yet. Really need to get on that. KoFXIV has got me slightly reinvigorated to get back on GGXrd

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Trust me, there two carts are not for shelf queens. Very much gamer's condition carts meant to be played.

I trust you. It was a very funny outing and that's because it was meant serious.

I also understand your mislike towards Kabuki Klash: it's a fighting odd-ball, that doesn't manage to lead the trump of being one, unlike Waku Waku 7 or Martimelee. As if Red stopped at a certain point to play it save, instead of going through the roof with it, which is why there is no climax in this game. Well, except for a fight against CPU-driven Manto Ace. If you've lived through it, you'll know what I mean.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Johnny looking legit af in this game. Too bad I stopped playing gg years ago. Don't think I'll be picking this one up. No time for it.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Just got done playing with a friend. We played Garou, KOF XIV, SFV, 3rd Strike, and KOF XIII. I have to say playing perfect connections on both KOF XIV and KOF XIII XIII is the better game overall. Not that XIV is a bad game, but man XIII is so damn fun on a perfect connection.