USPS made me mad............

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Nancyboys are the new generation of males who don't act like males. Concepts like personal responsibility and pride in their work are meaningless to them. Laziness has become a virtue, as if doing as little and as shoddy a job as possible is somehow sticking it to "the man" and some kind of moral victory. And for some reason, this is the demographic that the USPS hires exclusively from.

Well when a lot of jobs just put you in a position where you are another cog in a massive machine; anonymity, and laziness become your friends. The more you keep your head down, the more you can get away with, and the less you have to prove yourself. The prevalence of the call center is a testament to this. Every call you take, every person you talk to, their problem isn't actually your fault. You might be a representative of whatever company, but you had nothing to do with what they're calling in about. Inundate a young, impressionable man with this faultlessness. Let him disappear somewhere in a massive office. And don't check on him until pay review time. Before you know it you have the ideal candidate for a cushy government job, with a nice pension, and few disciplinary measures against bad employees.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Still haven't heard anything after filing the report.
Called USPS service number, and I have to tell you they are the worst I've ever dealt with (wait 27 min before I can speak to a live person)
Kept asking me my mailing address (4 times) and told me to fill out a claim form or report, which I did already in mid-September.
I just like WTF is going on and the representative said there's nothing they can do as the package may route to Atlanta GA unclaimed center or still in somewhere
They want me to file an international claim which system doesnt' allow me to do so
Basically I'll end up eating the loss myself............

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
This is getting worse.

I was checking my mailbox yesterday and there's nothing in there.
I just checked USPS website with tracking and this is what it showed: NOTICE LEFT (NO AUTHORIZED RECIPIENT AVAILABLE) on 9/23/2015.
Where is the pink notice?

I've complained several times to USPS and even managers called back and apologized to me on the phone but this shit still happens.....................

I just filed a complain and not sure if they will make any improvement in the future (yeah right)

so did they ever send the thing they wanted you to mail back?

spend more time on the phone? don't give up? 1.5months isn't that long?

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
How are they supposed to deliver it with no label on it?

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
USPS returned package to sender without my knowledge and sender confirmed received it today.
I'm still pissed off USPS service............but at least package went back to original seller safe and sound............

supersega

Mr. Big's Thug
USPS returned package to sender without my knowledge and sender confirmed received it today.
I'm still pissed off USPS service............but at least package went back to original seller safe and sound............

Good! Glad to see your story had a happy ending. Mine didn't.

It all started when I helped a guy fix his PC. He said he had a bunch of PC stuff that he was gonna send me for helping; an IPS monitor, a nice Core i7 and board, FX8150 and board, GT8800 (i have a collection... :P), and a freaking LAPTOP. He shipped it via USPS to my house in the southern US and the receipt had all the right stuff on it. Where does it end up? FUCKING SACRAMENTO. It was delivered to a guy and he got in touch with the sender on Facebook. He shipped it back promptly and it arrived at the sender's house today. Monitor's busted beyond fucking recognition, FX8150s missing 5 pins, ALL boards are bent at a 15 degree angle, GPUs cooler snapped off the PCB, but the laptop and Core i7 are okay. I saw him pack it in pictures. Everything was bubblewrapped up REAL nice. It even arrived just like it was packed (except resealed by the guy who got it before), but its BROKEN NOW. Whats worse? The cheap shits at USPS won't honor their insurance. /rant end.

Last edited:

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
I had a Usps experience today, I bought a couple neo carts off a guy in WI. They ship it to my old address which had address forwarding setup, but even then I went to the post office that would handle it and advised what happened. They said that's why you got address forwarding so go home bitch. So being the good guy I am I did and just sat and watched as the tracking showed it go to the wrong address. I drive over to that post office again and say "shit didn't get r e-routed is it here?". They said they no and it's already on its way to the correct address (which is 25 mins away). They then proceed to ship it to Memphis TN which is 6 hours away. Then for giggles they shipped it from there to Atlanta Georgia because you know why not? Then left GA back to TN and supposedly to my address (I'll find out today when I get home). I updated my address everywhere but PayPal for whatever reason didn't save my address change that I put in (saved it as other address). Obviously not entirely there fault, but I made every effort I could to save them any hassle this package put them through and they DGAF big time. And address forwarding obviously was in place as it did end up to the correct address two weeks later but I guess the employees in Atlanta were the only ones competent enough to figure it out. So moral of the story, don't get involved and they will handle it some day as happened above already :-) seems like if you try to help at all they will send your package on a shits and giggles journey and you better pray it was packed good.

madman

How was USPS supposed to notify you if the label was off and they didn't have your address? Tell the seller to apply clear tape over the label this time.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
How was USPS supposed to notify you if the label was off and they didn't have your address? Tell the seller to apply clear tape over the label this time.

Seller already issued refund so everything squares away
How did USPS notify me? That's the main reason I kept arguing with their customer service. You can find me and notify me, but you can't deliver the package to me even shipping label was off?
I still remember the service rep told me "Sir, you can get angry or whatever you want to do, but you have to fill out form so that we can track your lost package..." What?

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
I ordered a nexus 6, this morning FedEx says the package was delivered so I walk outside to grab it but there's nothing there. No one seems to know where it is or what happened, fun times.

madman

Seller already issued refund so everything squares away
Then why are you still on here complaining? You got your money back, seller got the package back. What exactly is the problem here?

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Then why are you still on here complaining? You got your money back, seller got the package back. What exactly is the problem here?

You brought it up on 11/10/2015.
There are some things you just don't joke about. Ban plz.