USPS made me mad............

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Placed an international order in early September and I kept tracking the package on my USPS dashboard on regular basis. Package stops in one location since 9/11 and no further tracking information is available.

I filed a complaint last week and today I got a phone call saying package is now in Atlanta Georgia center due to mailing label missing!!!!???

They want me to fill out a claim form (which they will send me in the mail) and then they will re-deliver to me later....

WTF is that?

I've had tons issue with USPS, especially my local branch. This makes me mad...:very_ang::very_ang:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
This is why they are cheaper than ups or FedEx. They are a disorganized mess.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
This is why they are cheaper than ups or FedEx. They are a disorganized mess.
UPS is no longer any better. In fact, UPS going to shit is part of what's led to USPS getting so lazy.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I've been getting the, "Your Package Has Been Delivered," notices days before my package actually shows up recently. Drives me mad. Not sure what the hell is going on, but I'd only have that happen once in a great while before. Now, pretty much every other package I receive through USPS (and only USPS) doesn't show up for like three days after it says it was delivered. They're usually coming from Amazon Prime two-day shipping, too, so who knows what these guys are doing with my packages. I figure they just get lazy, mark a bunch as delivered, and take the next two days off.

Last time this happened, I called Amazon who followed up with the Post Office. Fuckers had the balls to say I was losing the packages, and they delivered them... Even though my building receives all of my packages for me. Went downstairs and sat with the security folks. They scanned every camera in the building two hours before and after the post office said they delivered, and there were no deliveries made. Amazon sends replacement, and three days after that my original package arrives. Called Amazon, and they said they've been hearing this a lot lately. USPS is fucked.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
UPS is no longer any better. In fact, UPS going to shit is part of what's led to USPS getting so lazy.

I remember an old member nick_the_fury told me once that UPS threw his package (AES game) in his yard causing water damage..................

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I've been getting the, "Your Package Has Been Delivered," notices days before my package actually shows up recently. Drives me mad.
I've gotten that a shitton the last few years from USPS, and I've gotten the "out for delivery" for over a week, causing me to chase down the USPS truck and demand their lazy ass hand my package from where it's been sitting in the back of their truck for days multiple times. Not to mention nothing but runaround if I try to ask about it at the local post office and a flat refusal to bring out a manager to complain to. Fuck them. Anyone who works for USPS reading this: FUCK YOU AND YOUR LAZY FAT ASS.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Mail people are just lazy & people dont want to mess with them because of the whole going postal bullshit...

Here is a package they left in the rain. Fucking assholes. Easily could have put it closer to the door.

2012-02-17155339.jpg

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
I know it's probably not a popular solution to the problem, but I got a PO Box several years ago. I got tired of all the bullshit with damaged or lost packages. Since getting it I haven't had a single issue when delivering to my PO Box. Sucks I have to pay around $40 a year, but I know my packages are safer there than my front porch.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
FedEx just put a Door Tag on my door,
then processed my order as not deliverable, wrong address.

Now it's on its way back to sender before I can even tell FedEx to hold for pickup.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I remember an old member nick_the_fury told me once that UPS threw his package (AES game) in his yard causing water damage..................

I saw UPS throw a package of mine (blank LD-R's) on my porch from a good 15' out. I nearly lost my shit as you don't exactly go hit up your local Best Buy for LD-R's if I'd needed to replace em.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Got a second phone call from USPS, they told me by checking their image system, they can see the original label (hmm....okay) but most likely label felt off during transition. They will mail me a form to fill out and indicate what's in the package and mail them back so that they can redeliver to me.

You can see the original label in image system but you can not deliver to me?
You want me to describe what's in the package because it came from oversea?

WTF is that?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
That is horrible. USPS pissed me off. I've been waiting for 3 international packages for 3 weeks. Tracking info isn't available and they were all shipped via EMS.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Hmm... maybe my missing stuff is still on the way?

I had a $50 magic card that was marked delivered to me but I never got it. I hope the fucking thing is going to show up, because I'm about to lose my shit. This is the second thing that's gone missing in the last 2 months. I'm out $150 total so far.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
My Pier Solar MD never arrived. Tracking said delivered and the package was never at my door. Took a hit on that. This was a few months ago.

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
I never had a lost package from USPS but had a few occasions of the USPS guy telling me not to block the mail box. I never understood that. My curb is not the red zone and God forbid you walk 3 feet to put junkmail in my mail box.

I got told that twice. First time a few years back when I was remodeling my garage and I parked my car outside. Second time was last week when the postal worker wrote 'blocked mailbox' on one of my supermarket ads. I live across from an elementary school and faculty sometimes park outside my house, in front of the mailbox.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
FedEx just put a Door Tag on my door,
then processed my order as not deliverable, wrong address.

Now it's on its way back to sender before I can even tell FedEx to hold for pickup.

Yep, fuck fedex. I've been waiting for a twin famicom to mod for one of my IG followers for over two weeks before I got it. The first day they left a door tag (I was home too) and the tag both said delivery exception, not home AND that it was delivered to New York. Tried to get the package held at a fedex store but couldn't because the site was under maintenance. Next day get another tag (I'm home again, waiting) this time I go to set up the hold at a fedex store but its not an available option now for some fucking reason. That was friday and saturday. Nothing on monday and finally today I was camped out by my window with it open so I could both hear and/or see when they show up. Fuck them

Kiel I think this is a new trend, leaving a tag without trying the doorbell, just so they can get through the delivery faster. Ive caught my usps mail carrier shoving that pink card in my mailbox a few times now while I have heard them coming up the street and gone out to wait for them on the porch. They just shove that tag in the mailbox without even looking up or getting out of the mail truck.

This being said over thousands of transactions usps has by far the best record with my stuff, both in cali and out here in kentucky. Yeah tracking is useless a decent amount of the time but ups and fedex beat the holy fuck out of my items every time.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Fuck USPS. I sold a copy of Ni No Kuni and got tracking, but like a dumbfuck, I didn't get insurance, and it got lost in the mail. I had to eat $60 worth of shit.

Another time, I did an ebay auction, and printed my own label. I hand delivered it to the PO, and the lazy fuck lady said "The scanner can't pick that up, because your printer ink is low/you're printing shadows. I might make a mistake when typing the numbers in manually." Lazy shit. I have to type numbers in for job from time to time. That's my job. If it would be easy, I wouldn't be employed.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
FedEx and UPS....I swear they take turns being shitty shipping companies.

USPS....proof that the government cannot run anything right.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
A few weeks back they said that the package couldn't be delivered because my business was closed.

Problem was, it was addressed to my house and I was fucking home all day because I was off work. I had to drive to the post office to get it the next day.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
A few weeks back they said that the package couldn't be delivered because my business was closed.

Problem was, it was addressed to my house and I was fucking home all day because I was off work. I had to drive to the post office to get it the next day.

They are notorious for leaving the little pink slip in the mail box and not delivering packages. Sometimes I'm home waiting for a delivery and the pink slip shows up with the mail to pick it up at the po. They never even attempted the delivery.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
They are notorious for leaving the little pink slip in the mail box and not delivering packages. Sometimes I'm home waiting for a delivery and the pink slip shows up with the mail to pick it up at the po. They never even attempted the delivery.
I didn't even get a pink slip. That's just what the tracking number said.