USPS made me mad............

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Insurance is the biggest fucking scam ever, I have never recovered a single dollar with it.

I don't think they have ever paid out, ever. They denied me this claim after 4 weeks of waiting for them to do nothing

IMG_3322.jpg

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Postal systems in general are amazing. It's incredible anything gets delivered at all. You're just a bunch of whiney nancyboys.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Postal systems in general are amazing. It's incredible anything gets delivered at all. You're just a bunch of whiney nancyboys.
It's not whiny to expect people to do the things they are accepting money to do. No one is asking anyone to do anything beyond what they have agreed of their own free will to take payment for.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Quiet down, nancyboy.
Nancyboys are the new generation of males who don't act like males. Concepts like personal responsibility and pride in their work are meaningless to them. Laziness has become a virtue, as if doing as little and as shoddy a job as possible is somehow sticking it to "the man" and some kind of moral victory. And for some reason, this is the demographic that the USPS hires exclusively from.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
A few years ago we got a female mail carrier who was without a doubt the best. She would give me stacks of those pink slips and told me to fill them out and leave them in the mailbox. So whenever anything need to be signed for she'd just take a slip and safely put the packages where it wouldn't get rained/snowed on. Never had a single problem.

After her it's been a nonstop shit show of new carriers. I blame the route bidding.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
They are notorious for leaving the little pink slip in the mail box and not delivering packages. Sometimes I'm home waiting for a delivery and the pink slip shows up with the mail to pick it up at the po. They never even attempted the delivery.

Sounds like what DHL here does.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Nancyboys are the new generation of males who don't act like males. Concepts like personal responsibility and pride in their work are meaningless to them. Laziness has become a virtue, as if doing as little and as shoddy a job as possible is somehow sticking it to "the man" and some kind of moral victory. And for some reason, this is the demographic that the USPS hires exclusively from.
You.

I like you.

Scott

Edo Express Delivery Guy
USPS CONSTANTLY delivers my packages to my neighbor in the rear of my building. I'll get my mail just fine, but half of the time, I have to knock on my neighbors door to see if she got any of my packages. I even have a note above my mailbox telling the mailman to deliver my stuff to the machine shop next door which is always open (my landlord owns the machine shop.) Once they left a box on the sidewalk below my mailbox (I know because I called the delivery supervisor). It got stolen and they basically told my "tough". Sucky company.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
They aren't a company, and that's the problem. Without a profit and loss mechanic it is impossible to rationally allocate resources, which is why the postal service blows. Whatever they manage to do well is by sheer random chance.

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
Back in New York I never got my mail (lived LITERALLY across the street from post office) , Fed Ex always said no one was home (wife worked outta the house), and UPS dude was the only one that was spot on.

But here In San Diego The mail man is the BEST !! and the USPS and Amazon guys knock and drop safely at the door. Must be a laid back happier west coast thang.

BTW - sorry about your distress LiquidSnake, also Kiel: That is Fucked up !!! I feel for ya.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Got the first MOTW cart i ordered shipped to the Congo by USPS because Congo used to be colonized by my country about 50 years ago. Ordered it a second time from Japan and it came in the mail after 14 days. Never had any problems ordering something from Japan when we talk about far international shipings.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
you Belgians did some fucked up shit in the Congo

a shame it's not well-known. disgraceful, what it is.

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
I've had problems with a ll three including USPS entering in the wrong zip three times in five years. Then they say they will take care of it but they don't so I have to find out what post office it's going to and have it rerouted. UPS was the worst of the three always delivered late, always put 300lb boxes on my tiny packages crushing them to shit. FedEx is a joke, I think they teach to not knock on your door just run and put a tag up so it gets delivered back and you have to pay to have it delivered again. Out of all the three Nick on wood usps hasn't lost a package yet.

Last edited:

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
This is getting worse.

I was checking my mailbox yesterday and there's nothing in there.
I just checked USPS website with tracking and this is what it showed: NOTICE LEFT (NO AUTHORIZED RECIPIENT AVAILABLE) on 9/23/2015.
Where is the pink notice?

I've complained several times to USPS and even managers called back and apologized to me on the phone but this shit still happens.....................

I just filed a complain and not sure if they will make any improvement in the future (yeah right)

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I think I only used insurance once. I always wondered if it actually works.

I've only filed a claim once and they gave me a check for the reimbursement. But the part I was pissed about is that they go by what you paid, not the value of the item. If someone sells you an item worth $1000 but you paid $5, you're getting $5.