Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
i just downloaded it last night but haven't done anything yet

i've got tomorrow off so i might play some then

kind of wanted to try a PvP server

Argent wasn't one, was it? i can't remember but didn't think it was

not that i'd object to joining you or anything

Argent Dawn is a role playing server, so PVP is opt-in only.

PvP servers can be fun if you're into that kind of thing. I leveled a Druid on a PvP server before, but I had to stealth everywhere because of all the fucking gankers. If some high level player decides to be a dick, they can really impede your leveling/questing progress.

Mithos

Zero's Tailor
Argent Dawn is a role playing server, so PVP is opt-in only.

PvP servers can be fun if you're into that kind of thing. I leveled a Druid on a PvP server before, but I had to stealth everywhere because of all the fucking gankers. If some high level player decides to be a dick, they can really impede your leveling/questing progress.

On the other hand, though, if you're a high level player and are pretty well geared then world PvP can be awesome. I don't really like to gank people unless they do something worthy of it (like ganking others), but starting wars with people is usually fun. Especially if you have a guild or group that knows what they're doing to back you up.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
We should all roll toons on a pvp server.

EDIT - I'm already on a pvp server. Just saying we should all start fresh on another server with each other.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
i'd be down for doing something group-wise if people were up for it

granted i know next to nothing about how to play this game but it could be fun

doughboy

Lurker.
Man, I was playing around on my old rogue, and shit, he's a fucking beast. Even though his gear is pretty dated, the dude hits hard as fuck. I was ganking people like I never missed a day.

Nice...My rogue is my fav even though it's only 72 I think. His blades are made by my 78 hunter, ced's carver x 2.

What blades you using??

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Right now my rogue is only 82 and he's using green quest reward daggers from deepholm.

If everybody gets together and makes some toons let me know. It should be fun. I'd only play mine when everybody was online so that we we'd stay together in level range.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
So what should the official Neo-Geo.com PvP server be?

How about a new, low pop server, where the majority of the players aren't massively geared out people who have been playing since beta?

Also, Horde or Alliance? I vote Horde.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
I vote Underbog. It's showing as a "New Player" recommended PvP server.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
I rolled three characters so far, have not played any of them yet.

Goblin Rogue
Troll Druid
Tauren Paladin

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
i'll make a character there tonight or tuesday

most likely tuesday as i have the day off and today i've still got a cold and was planning to sleep it off

Biohazard53

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I'll make one on that server tonight as well, probably play a Goblin Warlock or Shaman

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I can't play on US servers, lol,
If I could I would. Anything to get me away from all those greeks and swedes.

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
I play on Bleeding Hollow (PVP). Wes (Soilwork) has a few 80s on that server as well. I'm rolling in gold, so if you start a toon over there hit me up. We play Alliance there.

Last edited:

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
Almost to 84, 5 or 6 of my guildies have hit 85 already, it must be nice to have no lives (or no jobs....or both). :loco:

Been through Vashj'ir and Hyjal so far and I think Vashj'ir is the superior new zone so far. I'm about to start on Deepholm and then mosey on over to Uldum or Twilight Highlands.

As for Underbog, I like that you guys rolled Horde, being a lifelong Horde and all, but I'm curious what times you guys are on? Because of my work schedule, I'm only able to log on for at most an hour or two in the morning (like 12-2) and in the late evening (like 2-4 AM). It practically kills my ability to raid during the week (I wasn't able to do ANY of Icecrown :annoyed:).

I started the game as a hunter, switched to priest in BC and WoTLK but fell back into DPS by going shadow. Maybe on Underbog I can make a tank. I've got a 55 Warrior but he's Arms/Fury so I'm rather out of practice on the whole tanking thing.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I play on Bleeding Hollow (PVP). Wes (Soilwork) has a few 80s on that server as well. I'm rolling in gold, so if you start a toon over there hit me up. We play Alliance there.

This is the truth. Dude has like over 100k gold or some shit. The guy has hooked me up with a lot of shit.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
So what's the deal? Where are we playing?

Biohazard53

B. Jenet's Firstmate
whatever you guys decide... I rolled a goblin shaman on underbog..got to 12 pretty quick but if you want to play on bleeding hollow it doesn't matter to me