The World of Warcraft thread 2.0

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
I haven't played in about a year at this point. Debating getting Cata, but I probably won't play more than a 3 month stint even if I do. Mostly I want to see the class changes first hand and take a look at the new instances. I don't have it in me to raid much these days. I did a lot of 10 man ICC before they nerfed the shit out of the zone for all the groups that have little tactics or cohesion to pull it off. Never was one for the 25 man content, but someone told me they are putting more emphasis on 10 mans this time than in WotLK. I figure I could hit 85 with my DK in under 2 weeks and have 2 and a half months to dick around in instances after. I am sure by then I will have had my fill.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Who remembers Gamon, the level 12 killable tauren in Orgrimmar? Well, after the shattering they made him a level 85 elite with a shitload of HP oneshotting pretty much everything but he still got killed by people. So today Blizzard decided to give him a huge ass axe and the charge ability. However, kiting him around is a lot funnier now:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Man, I was playing around on my old rogue, and shit, he's a fucking beast. Even though his gear is pretty dated, the dude hits hard as fuck. I was ganking people like I never missed a day.

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
Man, I was playing around on my old rogue, and shit, he's a fucking beast. Even though his gear is pretty dated, the dude hits hard as fuck. I was ganking people like I never missed a day.

Bad Rogue.

:lol:

Just messing with ya Wes.
You know I love ya.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Bad Rogue.

:lol:

Just messing with ya Wes.
You know I love ya.

This is true. Still, I was able to gank. I had serious problems when I was being ganked, though. It's like if I don't get the opener, I will always lose in pvp.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Yep, shit's crazy right now. I made a Goblin but there was a million other players in the zone, so I logged for now.

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
My server got tagged for New Players...AGAIN. :blow_top: They did this when WotLK came out. The Alliance to Horde disparity was already bad enough but now there's a bajillion new Worgen fucktards running around. I really wish they'd do something to balance out the world population between the two factions. I was doing the starting stuff in Vashj'ir yesterday and there was 20 or so Alliance on the same stage of quests as I was on.

I'm already level 82, doesn't take very long to get those levels from the looks of it. The quest lines keep flowing into each other and only a few times did it feel like a chore doing gather quests. I did see a silver portrait mob and went after it. I attacked it thinking I could whoop it and it's 30,000 HP without problem. It wasn't till it was right up on me that I noticed it had 30000K HP. I died in one hit. :emb:

Biohazard53

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I haven't purchased the new expansion yet, I was fortunate enough to get my old account back as it was stolen and it had a 77 priest i'm about halfway to 80..the best part about it is the dude that stole my account used it to farm and didnt complete any quest's so I am just starting the lvl 77-80 zones and questing and almost 80 so hopefully once I get to 80 I can continue you to quest in the WOTLK zones which should be pretty quiet right now

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
What's everybody's battlenet ID so I can add you guys to my friend list?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Mine battlenet ID is my email adress which you can find in my profile here.

Went to hylal with my mage and theres a constant clashing between the Alliance and Horde here. I missed world pvp like this.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Checking in a few hours, I'm at work right now using my iphone.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
i've had the most random inclination to play an MMO lately

i tried WoW a while back but never got too far as i ran into gamer apathy mode shortly after starting to play

i might just try to give this a go again

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Now its a good time to join with all the new shit going now. After getting to level 58 you have to do burning crusade stuff again which is kinda boring now.

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
Now its a good time to join with all the new shit going now. After getting to level 58 you have to do burning crusade stuff again which is kinda boring now.

A lot of people on pvp servers will like that. Outland will be a ghost town for the most part. Easier to level and not get jumped by 85's every 10mins. :lol:)

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
i've had the most random inclination to play an MMO lately

i tried WoW a while back but never got too far as i ran into gamer apathy mode shortly after starting to play

i might just try to give this a go again

Dude, the game has been redesigned from levels 1-60. The xp comes faster, the talent trees are easier to work with, and the questing has been revamped to be a lot more intuitive from area to area. You will never stand around wondering what to do.

Come back to Argent Dawn, I want to level a lowbie as well.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Dude, the game has been redesigned from levels 1-60. The xp comes faster, the talent trees are easier to work with, and the questing has been revamped to be a lot more intuitive from area to area. You will never stand around wondering what to do.

Come back to Argent Dawn, I want to level a lowbie as well.

i just downloaded it last night but haven't done anything yet

i've got tomorrow off so i might play some then

kind of wanted to try a PvP server

Argent wasn't one, was it? i can't remember but didn't think it was

not that i'd object to joining you or anything