The future of neo prices

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
What were the prices like 10 years ago? Collecting neo games is an expensive hobby. What will it be like in 10 years? I imagine aes consoles will go for 700 dollars in 10 years.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
What were the prices like 10 years ago? Collecting neo games is an expensive hobby. What will it be like in 10 years? I imagine aes consoles will go for 700 dollars in 10 years.

Well a flipper by the name of greeneye sold a AES for 500 not long ago, plus most of his games he sells on eBay go over the high side. By the way he's not here anymore.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Too many of em are already on the side of 700$ or more. I may never have home cart versions of some games I want because of it.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
It's gone up, but who knows if it will continue to go up. At this point, were kind of just buying and selling from each other on here.

I did get KOF 2002 AES US from the Neostore 6-7 years ago for $179 though, so things have gone up for sure from there

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Too many of em are already on the side of 700$ or more. I may never have home cart versions of some games I want because of it.

I still see them for 200 dollars on ebay still. It when you get the boxes consoles than it's expensive.

snkjoe

New Challenger
I really hope not but that is what it seems what's gona happen :(
Now imagine if that neo geo stuff what other consoles are gona go for lol nes 800 dollars

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I really hope not but that is what it seems what's gona happen :(
Now imagine if that neo geo stuff what other consoles are gona go for lol nes 800 dollars

SNK honestly needs to start producing neo geo's again. There's too much demand for something with such little quantity.

snkjoe

New Challenger
That would be awesome if they did but unfortunately it ain't gona happen lol makes it more harder for us to actually complete aes collection :(

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
That would be awesome if they did but unfortunately it ain't gona happen lol makes it more harder for us to actually complete aes collection :(

We need a way of playing neo games cheap, not being emulated, not using the actual cartridges and on hardware made by SNK. Neo cd doesn't count, too much loading times.

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
We need a way of playing neo games cheap, not being emulated, not using the actual cartridges and on hardware made by SNK. Neo cd doesn't count, too much loading times.

I am really enjoying watching your posts devolve into madness.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member

stupid-kid.gif

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
ten years from now nothing will be worth more that like 10 bucks except like cd games and uhh prob ngpc games

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
ban plz, $50 shipped, etc etc. Jokes man, jesus...

It7xugI.gif

Last edited:

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
your not gonna get banned man, right now your contributing see how happy everyone is har har har har :)

NewNeoOwner

Quiz Detective
The prices are higher than other systems I've collected for but if you're in no rush then something will land in your price range eventually. The buyers control the price more than the sellers. We have people that can repair this stuff so it's not like NG is becoming increasingly rare. Just less common than modern CD-based systems with millions of copies available.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
This is not the proper way to go about retaining your market privileges.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member

Technically, the only way to play without emulation is through cartridges or CDs and you've just ruled out every possible way to play without emulation.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
;)there is some typos and airers.

prices will go up due to inflation if nothing else, though.