The Eagles look like shit — NFL Thread 2017-2018

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Seems like the Raiders are selling by the pound at the moment, I wonder if they'd make that trade. They just traded Copper to Dallas yesterday.

There’s hardly a chance they would. More likely that the bears can get Karl Joseph for a 3rd round pick, but don’t need him.

If I’m the bears I find a way to get rid of Mitch. Watching him play is nerve racking.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
So, Chad Kelly. A week ago he was getting a hero's welcome from the fans when he came into the game for a kneel-down, now he's unemployed. What a fucking moron, and yet another example of John Elway being utterly terrible at finding quarterbacks.

Case Keenum and Kevin Hogan are the team's entire QB depth chart now. They really, really need to trade Demaryius Thomas and go into full-on tank mode to try to draft Justin Herbert.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Watch Derek Carr get traded next. I heard he cried after getting injured which is making some of his teammates dislike him.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
There’s hardly a chance they would. More likely that the bears can get Karl Joseph for a 3rd round pick, but don’t need him.

If I’m the bears I find a way to get rid of Mitch. Watching him play is nerve racking.

I won't deny that...but he is interesting. I'm curious if he improves this year. I'd say he's not doing terribly 6 games into the season:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr

#10 isn't a terrible place to be. As a Bears fan, I'll say this season has been more entertaining than in years past.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I can see Gruden trading Carr to Elway, within the division to go full retard.

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Carr is for sure getting traded. Doesn't matter if he does good or not, he wont play for the Raiders next season. If a team offers the Raiders a trade they can't refuse, I could see him gone by the 30th if not then he'll be gone in the off season. Gruden spent his entire broadcasting career talking himself up as a qb expert, he won't pass up the chance to show everyone that he is indeed the man with the golden touch.

I don't think they will trade him to the Broncos, I think Keenum is doing good for them. Most likely place is probably Jacksonville, since they really need to get rid of Bortles. Giants could use a QB to replace Eli, that would really be a really dangerous combo with Carr throwing bombs to OBJ. Trubisky really looks bad now but the Bears are all in on him. Maybe the Dolphins?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Carr is for sure getting traded. Doesn't matter if he does good or not, he wont play for the Raiders next season. If a team offers the Raiders a trade they can't refuse, I could see him gone by the 30th if not then he'll be gone in the off season. Gruden spent his entire broadcasting career talking himself up as a qb expert, he won't pass up the chance to show everyone that he is indeed the man with the golden touch.

I don't think they will trade him to the Broncos, I think Keenum is doing good for them. Most likely place is probably Jacksonville, since they really need to get rid of Bortles. Giants could use a QB to replace Eli, that would really be a really dangerous combo with Carr throwing bombs to OBJ. Trubisky really looks bad now but the Bears are all in on him. Maybe the Dolphins?

Carr to the Giants would be a great trade not just for OBJ, but Barkley too.

Jacksonville with Carr would also be a big improvement.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
lol Skins are quite possibly the most fraudulent 5-2 team in history.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I'd be okay with them fraud-ing their way into the NFC championship.

I think LA would stop just about anyone at the moment, they're a machine. On the other side is KC...they're making it look easy. The LA-KC game on the 19th should be a good one.

In my own little microcosm...Bears are why we thought they were. Scoring an average of 27.7 pts/game...but giving up 20.4. Looks good on paper but it has only manifested a 4-3 record so far. Hopefully next week with be an easier W against Buffalo.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
I think LA would stop just about anyone at the moment, they're a machine. On the other side is KC...they're making it look easy. The LA-KC game on the 19th should be a good one.

In my own little microcosm...Bears are why we thought they were. Scoring an average of 27.7 pts/game...but giving up 20.4. Looks good on paper but it has only manifested a 4-3 record so far. Hopefully next week with be an easier W against Buffalo.

Yeah, I wasn't serious. They might make the playoffs but I have no expectations beyond that. I fully expect it to be LA vs. NOLA.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman

Still pissed the vikes were asleep against Buffalo, that should be an easy win for bears who imo have a legitimate shot at winning the nfc north this year.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Still pissed the vikes were asleep against Buffalo, that should be an easy win for bears who imo have a legitimate shot at winning the nfc north this year.

Meh...the Bears choked on a fat one in Miami a few weeks back, they should have won that one and literally threw it away. The NFC North doesn't seem to be a contender for anything this season. Every team has been shitting the bed, including the typically strong Packers.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Meh...the Bears choked on a fat one in Miami a few weeks back, they should have won that one and literally threw it away. The NFC North doesn't seem to be a contender for anything this season. Every team has been shitting the bed, including the typically strong Packers.

NFC South and AL Central have a lot in common this season. :(

Edit: Two Cleveland coaches fired within days of each other. Pretty much everybody in Cleveland knew that Hue wasn't going to keep his job this season unless they basically went undefeated due to only having 1 win over two seasons.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Uhhh... OBJ rang up 136 yards for a 1-6 team catching balls from Eli Manning, the single most washed QB in the NFL. Consider me unconvinced.

Beckham is good, and fast. His best catches of the day were on a 7th round rookie corner Greg Stroman. Stroman made some mistakes but was solid overall. Beckham is one of the best receivers in the league, period, and on a team with a better QB he’d probably be in the conversation for HoF. If that’s what’s leaving you unconvinced about the Skins, okay. Be unconvinced. If you watched the game, you’d have seen that the Giants weren’t going to win this with the time they had left down 20-6.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman

Yup, could easily be a year where the nfc north winner is 8-8 (or 8-7-1).

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Rams still undefeated however the Saints are next. NFC Championship preview?!!

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Liking the Redskins trading only a fourth for HaHa Clinton-Dix but don't know how I feel his name in the context of Washington D.C. I'm just glad they didn't trade for Demaryius Thomas or Golden Tate when a receiver won't fix our passing offense, imo.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Liking the Redskins trading only a fourth for HaHa Clinton-Dix but don't know how I feel his name in the context of Washington D.C. I'm just glad they didn't trade for Demaryius Thomas or Golden Tate when a receiver won't fix our passing offense, imo.

I like the idea of keeping HCD (25yo) with a new contract if he can perform, and letting go of Norman, whose 31 and has a massive contract.

Draft time Skins definitely need a QB. Smith isn’t clicking here.