The Eagles look like shit — NFL Thread 2017-2018

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
He admitted that the moment they started Siemian over him.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
That game was still on Nagy though, 3rd and 1, 1st down wins the game, Packers can't stop Howard and you pass?

Also, fuck Collinsworth for going from "Mack, Mack, Mack" in the first half to deep-throating Rodgers in the second.

Khalil Mack is the real deal, though. I cannot believe every Florida college team passed on him, he was absolutely amazing to watch for the University at Buffalo.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Frank Gore needs 15 yards to pass Curtis Martin for 4th all time in rushing.

He would need at least another year to get Barry Sanders, though. He would have to get 1,182 yards in the next 15 games to tie him. Gore went for 961 last season, and is now 35. Extremely doubtful he hits those kind of numbers.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Can't wait to see the Rams tomorrow. Hopefully it's anywhere close to the hype.
At least they can claim first place in the NFC West since the Niners, Cards and Seahags all lost :tickled:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Kinda says a lot about Siemian and Osweiler when Keenum can throw three picks and his teammates still can't stop gushing about him after the game.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Kinda says a lot about Siemian and Osweiler when Keenum can throw three picks and his teammates still can't stop gushing about him after the game.
The picks were just boneheaded throws, which he hasn't shown a tendency for in his career. Not panic throws, not massively off target throws, just a bad read. But otherwise he looked in command of the offense, most of his throws were on time and on target, he was aware of game situations like audibles, the play clock, etc.

Basically, everybody is assuming the picks were an anomaly. If he keeps throwing them, shit will turn around really fast on him in Denver. The bare minimum of acceptability for QB play in this town is peak Jake Plummer. If you can't win the division and throw for 4,000 yards and 20 touchdowns, fuck off.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Seahawks O-line just sucks, especially our RT Ifedi. Von is special lucky you guys.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Seahawks O-line just sucks, especially our RT Ifedi. Von is special lucky you guys.

Seahawks OL just took a massive nosedive after the Super Bowls. Trading Unger and letting Cable coach a ton of reclamation projects was just a wtf moment for me

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member

They can't stop whiffing on draft picks at those positions, they just need to spend more money importing already established guys.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Seahawks OL just took a massive nosedive after the Super Bowls. Trading Unger and letting Cable coach a ton of reclamation projects was just a wtf moment for me

Glad cable is gone, believe it or not that OL is a ton of improvement compared to last year. Maybe a couple more games in they can start to gel. If we can get the run game going again, i think that will help. Our OL drafting isn't too bad...Its usually our first/second round pick has been complete failures past 3 years. Ifedi is straight garbage, Mcdowell that retard crash an ATV and never played a damn game. Now this rookie RB Rashod Penny dont look to great compared to our explosive RB Carson who was drafter 7th round.

Seahawks just need to signed a very solid RT not those 1st/2nd round failed rejects. Add some pass rushers i think we will be back as contenders next season. Also we need to keep Earl, he is too important.

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Carr laid a rotten egg last night with 3 interceptions and one of those was the ugliest looking interception i've ever seen. We really missed Khalil Mack last night too since none of our pass rushers ever put on any pressure on Goff. They shut down our receivers but we still managed to get 300 yards of passing thanks to Cook. Oh and our punting also looked much worse than it did last season with King.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Maybe now you'll learn the lesson that it is not okay to be a Raiders fan.

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
No way, I'm a Raider fan for life! Though I feel like this season will test my patience more than any in recent years.

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Take that old man Brady sweet revenge from Jacksonville. Can't wait for the playoffs that's right WK2 I'm already on that playoff shit!!!

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
No way, I'm a Raider fan for life! Though I feel like this season will test my patience more than any in recent years.

Must've been tough seeing them lose to Denver in the final seconds after leading the entire game :(

Cardinals have no offense with Sam Bradford at the QB. Hell, they didn't even cross the 50 yard line the entire game until the final minute.

Bill are so bad one of their players retired at halftime :tickled:

famicommander

15 Year Member
Sam Bradford sucks, and has always sucked , but somehow keeps getting signed.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Take that old man Brady sweet revenge from Jacksonville. Can't wait for the playoffs that's right WK2 I'm already on that playoff shit!!!

It’s hard to play a game of football when there are hot tub cabanas with bikini babes on the sideline.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Ryan Fitzpatrick so far this year
Week 1: 21/28, 417 yards, 4 TDs, 1 rushing TD
Week 2: 27/33, 402 yards, 4 TDs, 1 INT

There's no way anyone on this planet predicted that shit.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Ryan Fitzpatrick so far this year
Week 1: 21/28, 417 yards, 4 TDs, 1 rushing TD
Week 2: 27/33, 402 yards, 4 TDs, 1 INT

There's no way anyone on this planet predicted that shit.

Fitz always does just enough to get paid