The B.I.G LA meet up!!

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I'll be going to LA in a couple of weeks. Dunno when I'll go there again though.

The last time I was in LA, was last November during Thanksgiving. I went to Amoeba during a blackout, it seems like a cool place when the lighting and the ventilation are working. Especially the ventilation.

I'm in San Diego, btw.

<small>[ April 12, 2003, 03:14 AM: Message edited by: Hentai Sama ]</small>

KOF_FANATIK

Astra Superstar
keep this bumped damn E3 weekend the MATRIX reloaded will be out that friday
cant wait to meet all u guys i told sonofx51 while we fucked each other up in KOF 2000 he was like cool :D KEEP THIS BUMPED!!!!!!!

BIG

sony fanboy
I'm down for E3 weekend,anyone else?We can all meet up there,and we can head down to family arcade or the college arcade or something.Any other suggestions?

KOF_FANATIK

Astra Superstar
cool man which college or how about a friggin big ass resturant to chill and has neo games?

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
I'll be in town for E3, count me in.
I'd love to play some serious KoF'98 or SS2 with some true Neo addicts.

Zeekade Zarathos

Krizalids Fashion Designer
Bump.

Any time, any place near or around LA is fine and dandy. Are we pretty much set on E3 weekend? Seems like the perfect time.

<small>[ April 12, 2003, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: Zeekade Zarathos ]</small>

BIG

sony fanboy
Cool! E3 weekend it is! Is Staple Center cool for starting point? Let it be known. Now,for the most important part,location of the actual gathering.Any suggestions or offers?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I'll be there... got to hang out with Chai (B.I.GPSYCHE) tonight... good times man... Let's get this whole thing rolling. E3 weekend it is, now who is showing up... let's get a show of hands so we can plan where and what we do!

-Nick

aria

Former Moderator
If you do E3 weekend, consider a just-off-site location in case some people can't make it in.

The lobby restuarant at the Hotel Figueroa is very near to the Staples Center, very cool looking, and has decent food (at least a year ago).

I can't make it there that weekend, but if I was to pick a place, that would be it.

Zeekade Zarathos

Krizalids Fashion Designer
Bobak:
If you do E3 weekend, consider a just-off-site location in case some people can't make it in.

The lobby restuarant at the Hotel Figueroa is very near to the Staples Center, very cool looking, and has decent food (at least a year ago).

I can't make it there that weekend, but if I was to pick a place, that would be it.
I second Figueroa. It's easy to spot (Mexican style/20's industry building...sorta) and we can eat there before jetting.

BIG

sony fanboy
Great! So far,we have Nruva,Cracker Messiah,KOF_FANATIK,Zeeke,Sonofx,myself,and maybe Loopz,whose down for the E3 weekend.Keep checking this thread for updates!

Josh

Banned
I'm down for it! What day should it be? Friday, Saturday, or Sunday? Anyone know where there are NEO machines in the area?

BIG

sony fanboy
Cool,NEORyu and Kid Aphex added to the E3 weekend roster.Anyone else down for the get-together?BTW,having lunch together is also a great idea.Any suggestions?Let's keep updating this post until everything is definite.

BIG

sony fanboy
Hardcore_LA_Gamer added to the list.Now,we need a definite location.Any suggestions or offers?

KOF_FANATIK

Astra Superstar
B.I.G U know what bro? i was thinking we could all meet up at the staple center and then go to diamond bar to the THE BOAT its a viet/thai resturant (best food on earth) and then just walk to ARCADE-INFINITY since it is in the same plaza or just stay in LA altogether. i vote for for a sunday!!! cmon peeps voice out what day B.I.G NEEDS TO KNOW, :D AS DO WE ALL!

PS AND JUST TO LET U KNOW THE BOAT is probly the best place due to the fact that it has tables for like groups of 18 and we could all kill each other on kof 2002

<small>[ April 14, 2003, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: KOF_FANATIK ]</small>

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
well, im coming in on the 14th, and leaving the 16th [hopefully]

we should make it close to the staples center. i dont want to drive around shitty LA much, or my head will explode

i vote we all just go out to lunch or something like that;

<small>[ April 14, 2003, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: Kid Aphex ]</small>

Nismonotmugen

Crazed MVS Addict
KOF_FANATIK:
B.I.G U know what bro? i was thinking we could all meet up at the staple center and then go to diamond bar to the THE BOAT its a viet/thai resturant (best food on earth) and then just walk to ARCADE-INFINITY since it is in the same plaza or just stay in LA altogether. i vote for for a sunday!!! cmon peeps voice out what day B.I.G NEEDS TO KNOW, :D AS DO WE ALL!

PS AND JUST TO LET U KNOW THE BOAT is probly the best place due to the fact that it has tables for like groups of 18 and we could all kill each other on kof 2002
Brian Allen does not walk especially in LA. I really don't feel like driving around shitty LA either.