The B.I.G LA meet up!!

BIG

sony fanboy
Kool,keep them coming,folks! Now,for the actual day and time.I'm down for whatever,whenever,so it's really up to the rest of you guys.I really want EVERYONE to be able to make it,so what would it be? The E3 weekend or a weekend during summer?Keep checking in on this thread for updates, and of course, any comments or suggestions are welcomed!
Let's make this happen!!!

@KOF_FANATIK- Keep bumpin'this thread t'ill it happens,G! Let your boy Sonofx know,see if he's down!

Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
I'll be there too. I tried to set one of these up a while back for us Angelinos, but nothing came of it. Just let me know a date/time :)

BIG

sony fanboy
@ NeoMike - Since you already had this idea the last time,would you care to suggest when and where this should take place? BTW,where in L.A. are ya? I'm really close to Downtown,so perhaps we can discuss this with the rest of the guys and get things set-up.Whatdayasay?

Neo Mike

20 Year Member
Our original intent was a Southern Hills Golfland trip, and then ending up at another members house. Nothing ever came of it unfortunately -- and now Golfland is no more :(

I'm actually in Costa Mesa now...

<small>[ April 11, 2003, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: Neo Mike ]</small>

Zeekade Zarathos

Krizalids Fashion Designer
Um, I live in LA as well, guys but my house would NOT be good (very small, cramped, roommates, etc, etc). Any date's fine with me, so no discrepancies there. Keep me informed.

BIG

sony fanboy
Cool,I hope everyone can make it.Should we try and get things done through AIM? It will be much easier to communicate that way.Any suggestions on dates and location? Keep'em coming!

NeoGeo2k2

Noooooooo peeking ;-),
any time if it's the weekend, or a Friday.
Place ? how about in front of the Staples Cntr?
wink

BIG

sony fanboy
Good idea! Staples center or the Convention Center would be great! Easily accessible to almost anyone within the greater LA area.Any other suggestions?

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
You guys just gonna bust out the cab right there in front of the Staples Center?

Who sez LA isn't hardcore?

BIG

sony fanboy
Hey Feelgood,are you down for the meet-up?Let's make this happen!

NeoGeo2k2

Noooooooo peeking ;-),
FeelGood:
You guys just gonna bust out the cab right there in front of the Staples Center?
Nope i was thinking meeting there since it's really easy to get there, and from there go to where ever place we want.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
B.I.GPSYCHE:
Hey Feelgood,are you down for the meet-up?Let's make this happen!
Naw not really. :D

I'm not too into video games anymore. Not that hardcore that would warrant a trip anyway. Aside from a couple ports, I haven't played a Neo game ever since I sold my cab well over a year ago.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I might be down for some serious Neo Freak POONHUNT though...LA STYLE! All you legal fucks meet up at some kickin club, get toasted and laid. I'd be down for that shit. No video game or comic related t-shirts though or I'll pretend I don't know who you are.

Neo Mike

20 Year Member
FeelGood:
I might be down for some serious Neo Freak POONHUNT though...LA STYLE! All you legal fucks meet up at some kickin club, get toasted and laid. I'd be down for that shit. No video game or comic related t-shirts though or I'll pretend I don't know who you are.
That would be fun for sure. What club would be the question? Century Club?

Feelgood - what clubs do you usually go to in OC?

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
All the big ones. I don't think there is one I haven't been to.

Club Rubber (I hate this fucking place but it's always packed. Expensive as fuck. One night I dropped over $50 and I wasn't even through the fucking door yet. I keep hitting it up at times though)

Liquid Lounge (Cool little laid back place with a cheap cover and awesome drinks. Small as shit dance floor but the decor is pretty badass)

Shark Club (I love this place. 2 blocks from where I grew up. I always used to wonder what the hell was in that building but now I know. PUSSAY!)

Club Boogie (this place ownZ so much ass with its $8 cover it isn't even funny)

Plus a bunch of the popular LA clubs. There are a few more but I'm drawing a blank. Haven't been up there in a while though. I never hit up hotspots where you need to be on a list or whatever. Fuck those places.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Actually Boogie is 18 and over. Plus there are a bunch of bars in there (need your hand stamped w/ID) so I can still get you drunk. buttrock

You drive an M3 Mike?

Nismonotmugen

Crazed MVS Addict
my friends go to Boogie. Feelgood are you feels from speed society???

<small>[ April 11, 2003, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: Nismonotmugen ]</small>

Neo Mike

20 Year Member
Haha, no one drives her but me :)

Yeah, i go to sharks every thurs. and Liquid every Friday. I actually live a block from Sharks club. Let me know if you ever wanna meet up.

You ever go to Pierce st or Goathill? Josh Slocums?

Used to go to Aysia101 before they closed it frown

<small>[ April 11, 2003, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: Neo Mike ]</small>

sonofx51

If you're even THINKING about TRADING with this us
I'm down, who wants to get their ass handed to them in KOF?
:D

-Jose

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Nismonotmugen:
my friends go to Boogie. Feelgood are you feels from speed society???
Nope, not me.

Damn sub in my car keeps going out. It's an 8" JL but I think I push it too hard cuz the little wires connecting the connectors to the internal sub shit (2 of them, + and -) broke. My house has NO tools so u wanna hear some ghetto shit? I fixed it yesterday with some tin foil and scotch tape. ROFL broke again today though. Maybe I gotta bust out the duct tape on that motherfucker. buttrock

I think I've been to Aysia101, wasn't that a sushi club? I think I dropped like $80 on a round once there. :D

Dude if you hit up Shark/Liquid every Thur/Fri then you've prolly seen me a few times. I was at a Thur night Shark like 3 weeks ago I think and I was at Liquid on Fri a couple weeks ago. I'll always hit up those two at the last minute if I'm bored or just wanna dance or whatever. I tend to avoid Thursday nights since I started working at 4 fucking AM in the morning last November. very_ang

Yeah we should plan to go at the same time sometime so we can say sup.

Josh

Banned
I think the best day would be Friday the 16th of May. Friday is the Last day of E3 and it would be great to top it off with a NEO BASH! The only thing is the place, where? I could bring some Home Carts!

BIG

sony fanboy
Anyone else up for E3 weekend? Like I said,I'm down whenever,so let's get a vote going for time and location!