Talking with gamers at work should be fun, but it's depressing.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
It is well known about 90% of British members here are fucking retarded. The other 10%, very cool. You know who you are. And I'm not taking a dig at Britain. But JFC seriously, in this forum's whole history there have been some right fucking twats from Britain. One of them even documented their farts, I swear to fucking god.

Anyways the cool Brit guys know who they are, the rest are just Bri'ish.
There's also very few real Brits (good and bad) that actually live there now anyway. It's like a glorified annex for the world's castoffs.

It's certainly nothing like Downton fucking Abbey.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
It's generational. Similarly, I talk to younger coworkers about music and walk away saying wtf.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
There's also very few real Brits (good and bad) that actually live there now anyway. It's like a glorified annex for the world's castoffs.
Are you saying that the UK's immigration policies are a wide open welcome wagon for predominantly rejects & undesirables from various wartorn/destabilized regions?

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Are you saying that the UK's immigration policies are a wide open welcome wagon for predominantly rejects & undesirables from various wartorn/destabilized regions?
You may interpret that statement how you see fit.

BTW... you've short changed yourself at the end there.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Show me a country that doesn't accept rejects and I'll show you a country no one here lives in

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
The problem with the UK is a lot of Brits think it is still a major international player. This is a country with 40 working tanks.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
The problem with the UK is a lot of Brits think it is still a major international player. This is a country with 40 working tanks.
That's got fuck all to do with the immigration issue the UK has.

Either way, country went to the dogs years ago, glad I don't live there anymore.