Talking with gamers at work should be fun, but it's depressing.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I don't think I've ever worked with anyone who was into gaming beyond the superficial of whatever gaming system / systems were contemporaneous to the time that I worked with said people. There were a few lads at school who were into games, back in the SNES / MD days, but whether any of them took that interest into their adult lives, I couldn't tell you.

In fact, outside of my son, I don't think I know anyone in my personal or professional life right now whom I could hold even a half-decent conversation with regarding retro games / systems...

Must be why I keep coming back to speak with you motherfuckers.

How sad.

FML.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I have a tight knit group of local friends into this stuff so we can hang out and relax. No judgement, no excessive weirdness. Just normal people who are functional adults playing some games and shooting the shit. Not everyone is this lucky.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Yeah you either have a meat and greet at Wyo's place or sit alone taking photos of your games on your bed in poor light. Choices choices...

Don't let this happen to you, shootyrload46. Heinz will wreck it if you let him. You won't shit right for weeks.
screen-shot-2020-04-20-at-9-45-16-am-1587390387-209777146.png
I herby sacrifice my ass for the greater good !!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Profile says he's from England, posts indicate elevated faggotry level, but he's a mobile engineer so could be an H1B

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
It is well known about 90% of British members here are fucking retarded. The other 10%, very cool. You know who you are. And I'm not taking a dig at Britain. But JFC seriously, in this forum's whole history there have been some right fucking twats from Britain. One of them even documented their farts, I swear to fucking god.

Anyways the cool Brit guys know who they are, the rest are just Bri'ish.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
This is a forum about life now, has been for years, the "gaming" part of it has been dying a slow death since the Neo stopped getting releases. You either talk about anything and everything and roll with the punches or you're gonna cop shit from all angles. Don't be some one dimensional child who only wants to talk about video games and expect this place to conform to that narrow view.

This place isn't like rocking up to your parents place for sunday roast, it's more like being at an S&M club and you're the one in the gimp suit.
true.

last official neo geo release was twenty years ago, everything after is just overpriced garbage by shithead "buy now, maybe recieve five years later" developers like ng dev team and fakes like af3.

go to reddit or whatever if you want to talk about games with other waterheads.

i wonder who's alt account this is? my guess is sad cucumber or whatever his name was

true.

last official neo geo release was twenty years ago, everything after is just overpriced garbage by shithead "buy now, maybe recieve five years later" developers like ng dev team and fakes like af3.

go to reddit or whatever if you want to talk about games with other waterheads.

i wonder who's alt account this is? my guess is sad cucumber or whatever his name was
Fuck off. If you are gonna be a cunt don't expect me to treat you any different.

Last edited:

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
i worked with gamers on my first job at kfc even the manager was a big starwar fan that plays diablo , I didn’t even play any pc game. That was around the ps2/dreamcast/GC release time.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Not one damn gamer where I work. Can't even have bad conversations about them.