Spambot alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

villahed94

n00b
Wow, this is a tough one. We just banned another Latin American poster who seemed far too stupid to be real, but I'm pausing at this one.

Aria, the purpose of this forum is to help each other with topics related to the Neo-Geo. Such as problems with the AES, MVS, Superguns and Games themselves. I want to be part of this community, and i´ll help as much as possible. I´m a newbie at NeoGeo, having got my AES just some months ago, but i´m good at modding some other consoles.

aria

Former Moderator
Aria, the purpose of this forum is to help each other with topics related to the Neo-Geo. Such as problems with the AES, MVS, Superguns and Games themselves. I want to be part of this community, and i´ll help as much as possible. I´m a newbie at NeoGeo, having got my AES just some months ago, but i´m good at modding some other consoles.

Well, you responded to my PM here so that's proof enough that you're a real person. It's just that some of the spam bots are getting more sophisticated.

Now just wait: It turns out that the whole time I've been the bot... directed by M. Night Shyamalan...

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.