Spambot alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Let the first one stay for now and crushed the 2nd one, thanks.

aria

Former Moderator
I could be wrong, but...

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/member.php?u=13050

Few of his posts make any sense, or aren't relevant.

I actually think he's real --it's clearly a massive language problem. He's posting out of IPs from the U.A.E. that a few other members (with good English from the UAE) are using.

I certainly did notice his recent posts, though. Someone needs to give him a polite talk in Arabic.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
I actually think he's real --it's clearly a massive language problem. He's posting out of IPs from the U.A.E. that a few other members (with good English from the UAE) are using.

I certainly did notice his recent posts, though. Someone needs to give him a polite talk in Arabic.

Bobak, real or not the guys borders on mentally deficiant. I mean his posts are completely out of context, it's just random words. Can his posts in that nature at least be deleted and him spoken to?

Last edited:

aria

Former Moderator
Bobak, real or not the guys borders on mentally deficiant. I mean his posts are completely out of context, it's just random words. Can his posts in that nature at least be delited and him spoken to?

You're relying on an assumption that communication is even possible!

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Link

Not sure about this one, but it seems like a parrotbot. Bet its got beautiful plumage.

Status
Not open for further replies.