Somebody inject this fucking faggot with AIDS.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
I'm not saying the price is fair, or that he's not a jerk for doing it, just that the man made some salient points.

I'm not letting my dislike of the man get in the way of the facts he presents.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
So its no better than radiation treatment for cancer.

Pretty much.
I read a pubmed article on it, and it messes up your bone marrow.

I did see this too:
http://www.healthcarepayernews.com/...after-turing-chief-martin-shkreli-hikes-price

Imprimis Pharmaceuticals is developing a competitor in the form of a compound drug that will be sold for $1 per pill. The drug is paired with another medication that fights the bone marrow damage as well.

No telling how effective it will be, though, as compound drugs do no undergo FDA testing or approval. Hopefully, it all works out.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
investors don't want to risk millions of dollars on developing a pill

Don't buy into that for a second. A lot of medication is developed by institutes and universities funded by our tax dollars then in turn sold cheaply to big pharma companies then unfairly protected by our government who routinely allows lobbyist to pass legislation in the drug companies favor. The modern drug companies are not developing drugs as they used to.

The only thing these companies want to do is buy drugs patents, spike up the price, then sell the idea that they need profits in the billions to save our lives.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Does anyone else find it ironic that his bail amount is the precise amount he paid for the wu tang album?

Also im really quite glad that the bank or whomever else he owes will obtain the wu tang album and do something better with it than the Armenian hedge fund ghoul...