SoCal Hookup: saturday april 3rd. *over* mods please unsticky. thanks :)

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
I forgot to ask, what systems will be on hand at the meet, will it only be Neo Geo systems?

Well so far, we've got:

(5) aes systems (me, sung, sonofx51, fakk2)
(1) supergun (mvs) + hyper64. (BIGPsyche)
(1) gamecube w/4 controllers. (me)
(2) modded xboxes (me, smokingit) mebbe a 3rd if sonofx51 wants to bring his also.

We're only going to have (6) tvs, unless someone wants to bring more or do the buy and return a flatpanel tv trick like me and spark are gonna do (which would kick ass) .. We can play some of the next gen stuff, but at the SDMeet it seemed like neo was getting the most play time.

Last edited:

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
It's looking like I now have a 70% chance of making it. But just like in fighting games I can make a come back at the last second.

Dude I aint fallin for it....This reeks of the old "get them to let their guard down, then I'll swoop in and kick all their asses at the last minute" tactic....Did I mention theres gonna be Tons of Mashed Potatoes and gravy to go along with that Popeye's fried chicken?

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
Master Giby said:
What would I have to do to get the Dreamcast?

nutin, you want it, its yours, my friend ^__^

congrats gib-ster, you just got yerself a DC fo' free ^__-

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Thanks temjin, I'll be sure to put it to good use. :)

Droid, do you mind if I bring down my cam to take some pics?

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
MasterGiby,

If none of the attending members are camera shy, then I've got no problem with it :) Speak up now guys, otherwise I don't want to hear any weak ass excuses how the Giby's roaming cam broke your gaming concentration ;)

Droid

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
Just 7 days left baby...Please confirm by Thursday whether you'll be attending + any friends you will be bringing, so I can stock up on refreshments/food + chairs accordingly. Last thing I want is a Popeye's Food Shortage Riot on my hands :p

I'll add *confirmed* next to your name once ya reply here, or pm me. All driving directions have been sent via pm, except for T3k...I'll get that out this weekend.

thanks,
Droid

Last edited:

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
thx in advance droid! ^__^ ill be waitin on that PM for the directions since my mom has be OCD'ing about that lol

BIG

sony fanboy
droid said:
Just 7 days left baby...Please confirm by Thursday whether you'll be attending + any friends you will be bringing, so I can stock up on refreshments/food + chairs accordingly. Last thing I want is a Popeye's Food Shortage Riot on my hands :p

I'll add *confirmed* next to your name once ya reply here, or pm me. All driving directions have been sent via pm, except for T3k...I'll get that out this weekend.

thanks,
Droid

I can go for sure,just waiting on Crackermessiah and Bulletnyourass to confirm,since I will be bumming a ride off either one of them :D

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
Got ya down *confirmed* chai. One way or another, we'll get ya there bro ;)

pm btw

kyosuke75

Mr. Big's Thug
I'm game. I will be there at 2pm. Did you want us to bring anything?

Kyosuke75

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
I would also like to go and bring my cousin... I live kinda far away though (Palmdale) , so I dont know how early I should leave my house yet and if traffic gets messed up on the way down there (California...nuff said) I might be late. But I would love to come down and fight some KoF with someone...IORI wants to say hello...

I can bring Metal Slug 4 and Metal Slug 5 if we need them But Im picky and nobody can touch them, only play them. :) sorry...hehe I myself dropped a Neo-Geo game once and watched the clasp snap off the side of the case and fly across the floor and dont wanna repeat that one. lol

I can also bring my Modded DMS3PS2 with about 250 games (I might have more by now) or so if you want. I have modded controllers for Socom 2 (done by myself) and the HDD in it with FFIX online if intrested. I can bring them also.

I have Riding Hero and the cable if someone else has a Riding Hero to bring along, I can finally try out the 2 players on 2 Neo-Geo's thing. ;) I aint played my Riding Hero in many many years so Im not looking to get my ass kicked, just would love to try it out. ;)

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
have Riding Hero and the cable if someone else has a Riding Hero to bring along, I can finally try out the 2 players on 2 Neo-Geo's thing. I aint played my Riding Hero in many many years so Im not looking to get my ass kicked, just would love to try it out.

Alright who's got an extra copy of Riding Hero so we can do this up right? 2p link mode??? Huzzah!!! ResoGlas you cannot...resist..us....much...longer.

Yeah I'm calling you out! Redondo aint that far!

Droid

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
Kyosuke75 & Fakk2 + 1 have been added to the mix :)

Big thanks to both Kyosuke75 + Fakk2 for providing much needed transportation that day...The Neo Geo stars are indeed aligning for this hookup.

Gear added: AES system + MS4 + Riding Hero by Fakk2

that brings us to (5) aes systems + (1) supergun + (1) hyper64 + (2) xboxes + (1) Phantom...

I got MotW today (thanks Kusa for fast shipping) so no need to bring the MotW B.I.G.

I'm gonna be busy buying tvs for that day :)

Droid

Last edited:

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
*repost*

Mentioning this just as a friendly preventative measure, so please no one take offense...Just lettin ya guys know its customary to remove your shoes upon entering our house...

With that in mind, please plan your hygiene accordingly that day.

Droid

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
cmon southtownkid....I thought ya'd have your sister's wedding rescheduled by now... ;)

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
Another Big thanks going out to SolidSnakeII for helping with transportation :buttrock:

5 days and its ON!!!

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
*Update*

To those of you bringing system gear, please make note what your serial numbers are so there isnt any confusion when its time to pack up.

Droid

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
JDiamond *confirmed* Samurai Shodown 2 Master added to the mix... Its gonna be EPIC

Droid

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
droid said:
JDiamond *confirmed* Samurai Shodown 2 Master added to the mix... Its gonna be EPIC

Droid

ahem................................OH MY FUGGIN GOD!!!! this is probably going to be one of the best video game experiances in my life so far, i got my good friends all about (J*hell fukkin yeah*Diamond, droid, solidsnakeII, gib-ster and the rest, and of course the new people ill be damn proud to meet as well ^__^ )

droid, you acomplished what i couldnt do.....and i whole-heartedly thank you for that, my friend ^__^

Fakk2

This will be lots of fun, just dont get all pissed off when I clean out the house with the KoF series, I will beat you all down at KoF you just wait, you wont know what hit you....(I hope) lol well, maby you will know what hit you, IORIs hand! :)

Fakk2

now should I bring down the cables with my neogeo and controlers or will there allready be some there? My Neo-Geo system is easy to spot no need to write down the serial numbers, its got the ugliest mod job done to it ever (by me LOL) and a big japan Neo-Geo sticker on it. LOL nobody woud mistake it for thiers... lol is anyone else gonna bring a Riding Hero for 2 neo-geo link up? I aint ever done that before and would like to see it in action.... So we got Slug 4 and 5 there, what about Slug 1? I own it on MVS and since we got a Phantom there maby I should bring it...and perhaps other MVS carts? I own an MVS machine also, but its too big to tote down there. lol its just a tiny bit bigger than the Xbox...LOL thats my little joke..hehehehe

Last edited:

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
Fakk2 said:
now should I bring down the cables with my neogeo and controlers or will there allready be some there? My Neo-Geo system is easy to spot no need to write down the serial numbers, its got the ugliest mod job done to it ever (by me LOL) and a big japan Neo-Geo sticker on it. LOL nobody woud mistake it for thiers... lol is anyone else gonna bring a Riding Hero for 2 neo-geo link up? I aint ever done that before and would like to see it in action.... So we got Slug 4 and 5 there, what about Slug 1? I own it on MVS and since we got a Phantom there maby I should bring it...and perhaps other MVS carts? I own an MVS machine also, but its too big to tote down there. lol its just a tiny bit bigger than the Xbox...LOL thats my little joke..hehehehe

you wouldnt happen to have another sticker would ya?

if so, may i plz have it? it would be apprectated

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
now should I bring down the cables with my neogeo and controlers or will there allready be some there?

Hi Fakk2 I have one extra set of neo av cables and a couple extra joysticks so you probably don't need to bring those. You will need to bring the power supply for your aes though. I also have ms1 on mvs so no need to bring that either ;)

Droid