So much for Star Wars toys

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
America's "greatest generation" fathered the hippy moment...which wrecked the fuck out of this country as soon as they had come to age. The hippy children the went on to father the current crop of "we're all winners" parents. Some "greatest generation" they were. They sure made brilliants parents, didn't they? On a side note, the "greatest generation" created the red scare, damn near ended all life on the planet with their reckless toying with atomic warfare, and was responsible for the cold war as well. (and on a douche note, it's always great to give yourself a title...like they all did.)

You want to know a good generation? The people that parented the ones that went to WWII...so the generation BEFORE the self proclaimed "greatest generation".

pic16356.jpg

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Buy the Asian versions. In the case of Lego, you can get almost everything for very cheap in Aisa.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
STK wins.

We should absolutely be critical of the way people raise their kids. I hate to single a race out as an example, but I see a lot of Mexican women come in my store and their kids are having temper tantrums and even punching mom when they don't get a toy. Instead of disciplining the kid, they just ignore them and allow the tantrums to happen. They might think it's cute now (or they simply don't give a fuck), but what happens when those same kids get older and are bigger than them... well, let's just say I have little hope for the future.

Anyways, good to see ya STK!

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

Yeah...they fought in WWII...I get that.

The issue is, and the point no one ever brings up, is the absolutely retarded shit they did to the United States AFTER they went and fought. What good is saving a country only to return to it and fuck it all to hell?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
but what happens when those same kids get older and are bigger than them... well, let's just say I have little hope for the future.

Someone else will beast the piss out of them when they're older.

Yeah...they fought in WWII...I get that.

The issue is, and the point no one ever brings up, is the absolutely retarded shit they did to the United States AFTER they went and fought. What good is saving a country only to return to it and fuck it all to hell?

The point is the old man was a badass that fucked bitches and beat up french people.

But he was also a Nazi. Gutters and strikes.

outlaw_moon

Marked Wolf
I took my son to town last night to pick up some of the new star wars toys that released yesterday.

I thought I'd grab a Kylo Ren, Chrome Trooper, and maybe a new storm trooper fig.

LO AND BEHOLD not one store in Nashville has any. Apparently every fucking nerd and collector in America lined up at midnight to buy every fucking one.

Miraculously, eBay is chock full of them. Sons of whores.

Man, I had the same issue while trying to get my fiance's little brother a couple of SW toys over memorial weekend while in Nashville. I don't know if we went to the same walmart, but I was at the Nolensville road one near Antioch or in Antioch.

P.S. I should make more of an effort to learn the area since I will be moving down there in middle of October.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
lol is your attention span that bad? XD

No, my giving a shit about mouthy WWII vets acting as if they did something no one had done before them, or will ever do again, is that bad.I began reading it and immediately wrote it off as being one of the other 1000 times I've seen such tripe...

They did what anyone would...including us. We have no great war, it's not our doing, it just is. If there was a great war, I'm sure we'd all do what they did...go off to fight and die.

Last edited:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
STK wins.

We should absolutely be critical of the way people raise their kids. I hate to single a race out as an example, but I see a lot of Mexican women come in my store and their kids are having temper tantrums and even punching mom when they don't get a toy. Instead of disciplining the kid, they just ignore them and allow the tantrums to happen. They might think it's cute now (or they simply don't give a fuck), but what happens when those same kids get older and are bigger than them... well, let's just say I have little hope for the future.

Anyways, good to see ya STK!

Kids been having temper trantums forever, its not just this generation & its not just mexicans. The reason why they dont discipline them in public is probably because some mofo who dont mind their own business will report their ass to child services for smacking them upside the head or yelling at them to stop. Now we got clowns like STK criticizing a parent for buying a toy. STK does not win, does not pass go, all he gets its jello an enema for his full of shit ass.

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
Star Wars toys will hopefully become the new Amiibo and the flippers will stay on that for a bit.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Oh my god I love this thread. This is what ng.com is all about.

I feel like I just stepped into a time machine and went back to a time before I was even a member here.