So much for Star Wars toys

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Since when is buying a toy to play with consider hoarding?

You don't read so well, do you? He's trying to get his kid hyped up about buying toys for a movie the kid hasn't even seen yet. He's going to inadvertently raise the kid to be the exact same kind of asshole he's complaining about. Wheeeeee-- congratulations!

And another thing: Please shut the fuck up about not criticizing how other people raise their kids. People should be MORE judgmental about how idiots are raising their kids. If more people got involved, we'd have fewer useless fucks. And for the record, whenever someone says, "people should never criticize how another parent raise their kid," 100 times out of 100, it's because on some level, they realize they are doing a shitty job with their kid and feel ashamed. Just a heads up.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
You don't read so well, do you? He's trying to get his kid hyped up about buying toys for a movie the kid hasn't even seen yet. He's going to inadvertently raise the kid to be the exact same kind of asshole he's complaining about. Wheeeeee-- congratulations!

And another thing: Please shut the fuck up about not criticizing how other people raise their kids. People should be MORE judgmental about how idiots are raising their kids. If more people got involved, we'd have fewer useless fucks. And for the record, whenever someone says, "people should never criticize how another parent raise their kid," 100 times out of 100, it's because on some level, they realize they are doing a shitty job with their kid and feel ashamed. Just a heads up.

I must have hit nerve...Being a grandpa at your age must make you feel really shitty...Taking it out on another parent because you failed. Dad buying a toy for a kid yeah you're reaching.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I must have hit nerve...Being a grandpa at your age must make you feel really shitty...Taking it out on another parent because you failed. Dad buying a toy for a kid yeah you're reaching.

He's not buying the toy for his kid. The kid on his own wouldn't have even been aware the toy had been released yet. And toys, I might add, of characters the kid doesn't know because no one knows them yet. So he's really buying the toy for himself and using the kid as justification. And my only failure as a parent was in failing to confirm your mom was on birth control.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
He's not buying the toy for his kid. The kid on his own wouldn't have even been aware the toy had been released yet. And toys, I might add, of characters the kid doesn't know because no one knows them yet. So he's really buying the toy for himself and using the kid as justification. And my only failure as a parent was in failing to confirm your mom was on birth control.

Listen asshole. My boys have told me more about the movie than I even knew on my own. They are dying for Kylo Ren and the new Stormtrooper figs. Especially the Chrome one. I didn't even know their names until they told me.

Don't assume so much next time and stick to talking about things that you're more informed about.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I didn't even know their names until they told me.
This shows what a horrible parent you are. So into Star Wars you don't even know your kids' names. That is disgusting. Well, enjoy your Chrome Star Wars with watstheirnames, I guess.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
This shows what a horrible parent you are. So into Star Wars you don't even know your kids' names. That is disgusting. Well, enjoy your Chrome Star Wars with watstheirnames, I guess.

Bahaha, I love it.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Do you know who America's "Greatest Generation" were? People the exact opposite of you and your worthless spawn.

Somebody needs to change your diapers old man. Father time is ticking, hurry up and die so the world can get rid of the nasty ass urine stench.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Uh yeah, you guys aren't going to win. STK is going to stick his rusty old boner in your asses and break it off.

Also I learned my lesson with the PM and OT re-release toys. These will all be garbage and mostly worthless in a year or two even if the movie is good.

You want some cool SW shit worth buying start scooping HotToys, Sideshow and Gentle Giant shit.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Oh my god I love this thread. This is what ng.com is all about.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member

10/10.

Would let STK babysit my kids.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
The reason your kid knows about that shit is the same reason Mel Brooks said and I quote "Moichendizing, Moichendizing, Moichendizing...

That wasn't a joke.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
The reason your kid knows about that shit is the same reason Mel Brooks said and I quote "Moichendizing, Moichendizing, Moichendizing...

That wasn't a joke.

I always wanted Spaceballs the Flamethrower.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
My kids don't give a shit about collecting. All they know is, there's a new Sith looking dude and some new storm troopers that they want to rip open and play with. My oldest just wants to open up the sithy dude and stand him up on his shelf so it can stand there and look cool. They don't care about future worth, etc. But they can't even buy the one or two that they want because of these resellers. It's total BS.

And I'm not the one pushing my boys to want them. Hell, I don't collect toys. Those kids are all over this new movie. They don't want "everything". They want the main bad dude and some troopers. They don't even want the new heroes. They'll all be a dime a dozen in a few weeks so it ultimately doesn't matter I guess

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
The funny thing is, doesn't Southtownkid collect toys himself? Probably keeps them in the box too. Then gets mad at kids for opening & playing with his toy, saying you are hoarder like me, i know you're! Now drop your pants!

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Do you know who America's "Greatest Generation" were? People the exact opposite of you and your worthless spawn.

America's "greatest generation" fathered the hippy moment...which wrecked the fuck out of this country as soon as they had come to age. The hippy children the went on to father the current crop of "we're all winners" parents. Some "greatest generation" they were. They sure made brilliants parents, didn't they? On a side note, the "greatest generation" created the red scare, damn near ended all life on the planet with their reckless toying with atomic warfare, and was responsible for the cold war as well. (and on a douche note, it's always great to give yourself a title...like they all did.)

You want to know a good generation? The people that parented the ones that went to WWII...so the generation BEFORE the self proclaimed "greatest generation".

Last edited: