Smart Retro's CMVS Slim Analogue ripoff??

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
yeah, it does look like it's a official analogue product dude. but thanks for the link anyway, the analogue neo stick is on my to buy list. and now i don't have to import it from the us.

ChrisB

Another Striker
yeah, it does look like it's a official analogue product dude. but thanks for the link anyway, the analogue neo stick is on my to buy list. and now i don't have to import it from the us.

No problem, Ok so this isnt a copy of the analogue.... everything in the description points to an analogue interactive product.
So is this a uk reseller or someone copying the product?
p.s ive just dropped them an email to ask them

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Where does it say that it was made in the UK?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
No problem, Ok so this isnt a copy of the analogue.... everything in the description points to an analogue interactive product.
So is this a uk reseller or someone copying the product? it also states hand made in the uk? as well all know AI is made in the usa

p.s ive just dropped them an email to ask them

it actually says 'analogue' in the description.

my guess is either one was traded in to him or he has a uk distro deal.

ChrisB

Another Striker
it actually says 'analogue' in the description.

my guess is either one was traded in to him or he has a uk distro deal.

Ive dropped them an email for information on this but no response yet, find it strange if he a distro deal that there is no mention of them on the Analogue site and christoph has never mentioned them as far as I know

Last edited:

MuppeT

War Room Troll
Ive dropped them an email for information on this but no response yet, find it strange if he a distro deal that there is no mention of them on the Analogue site and christoph has never mentioned them as far as I know

why are u wasting your time on this crap ?

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
why are u wasting your time on this crap ?

This. I don;t understand why you care. A UK-based video game sales website is selling an AI console. So fucking what?

ChrisB

Another Striker
This. I don;t understand why you care. A UK-based video game sales website is selling an AI console. So fucking what?
Well over here in the UK we get stung heavily when we import from the state's so in bogards case he can buy a stick from them without having to pay import fees.

Had a response from the company they are official analogue cmvs's and according to them they are an official reseller

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
The biggest benefit to this UK seller I see is the analogue interactive site is back ordered 10-12 weeks. If you pay a little more to import (if your not in the UK) and you can have it now.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
The biggest benefit to this UK seller I see is the analogue interactive site is back ordered 10-12 weeks. If you pay a little more to import (if your not in the UK) and you can have it now.

the downside is that you will spend a ton of money on an item of questionable build quality whose whole gimmick (the wood) will separate from the system.

just save your money and trouble and get an omega.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
the downside is that you will spend a ton of money on an item of questionable build quality whose whole gimmick (the wood) will separate from the system.

He already did. Trying to see if I can get it out to him before the weekend.

ChrisB

Another Striker
I've had this confirmed by analogue that this is an official product.
This post was literally to determine if this was an official product or some copying the analogue interactive, as I wasn't aware of this reseller when I purchased my cmvs from the state's.

Yeah I've seen the pics of an early analogue opened up yeah the pic posted showed some messy wiring and glue but I frankly don't care if it works I really couldn't give a shit for me, but everyone is different.. hell some people hate wood.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I've had this confirmed by analogue that this is an official product.
This post was literally to determine if this was an official product or some copying the analogue interactive, as I wasn't aware of this reseller when I purchased my cmvs from the state's.

Yeah I've seen the pics of an early analogue opened up yeah the pic posted showed some messy wiring and glue but I frankly don't care if it works I really couldn't give a shit for me, but everyone is different.. hell some people hate wood.

So you just want a wood system even if it doesn't work?

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member

Hang on, are AI products starting to break down and/or components failing?