Record collecting

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
If you don't understand, then you're probably in the wrong hobby.

The records I mentioned earlier I paid over $100 for, I'll pay the same for games but for me personally having new records, especially something like this, doesn't really crossover for me. Is that OK with you or do I need to sell all my games and records?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
The records I mentioned earlier I paid over $100 for, I'll pay the same for games but for me personally having new records, especially something like this, doesn't really crossover for me. Is that OK with you or do I need to sell all my games and records?

No need to get all booty bothered.

fuck all yall

hope my refresh skillz are up to par at 1 today

i did scoop the super hang on though, i'm pretty happy they chose that one

Glad they ditched the original tri-color design for another splatter pattern.

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Ok, taking the plunge. Picked up preorders for the SoR and Shinobi III soundtracks, hopefully they come by Christmas

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member

So basically it's OK for you to have a problem with what someone else is buying but not OK for someone else to criticize you, or your panties will start riding up your gash.

Who is this guy? Is this another product of Rot's market purge?

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
So basically it's OK for you to have a problem with what someone else is buying but not OK for someone else to criticize you, or your panties will start riding up your gash.

Who is this guy? Is this another product of Rot's market purge?

Comprehension goes a long way, I just said I thought it should be cheaper. I would think we would agree on that what with your Jewishness and all.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I can count on one hand how many records I paid more than $20 for.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I can count on one hand how many records I paid more than $20 for.

Around my way It's hard to find Lp's at dirt cheap prices. Most of these record stores are raising there prices on Vinyls. I find better deals online than I do at these mom and pop shops. For me paying $10-20 for a single LP is normal. Usually 2 to 4 disc sets will run me $20-40. Most of the Vinyls I own were purchased new though. I've been trying to find some old soundtracks and some of them I can't find for under $35 in good shape. It's a perfect time to get into cd's now that everyone is getting back into vinyls. They are practically giving them away on amazon. You could get some cd's cheaper than downloading the digital album.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I think 50 is just a little too high. Most LPS I buy that are 2-4 records are in the 30-45 dollar range. So I thinks is really only about 5 bucks too much. Of course I've paid 45 for new single lp albums, like music on vinyl releases of old rock albums that are remastered. I could see paying 50 if it's something you really want, and the quality sound is there.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I have a feeling that if someone ends up regretting the purchase of this Street fighter album they wouldn't have a problem selling it for more than what they paid.

I on the other hand don't mind dropping $75 on something as all encompassing as this release.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Around my way It's hard to find Lp's at dirt cheap prices. Most of these record stores are raising there prices on Vinyls. I find better deals online than I do at these mom and pop shops. For me paying $10-20 for a single LP is normal. Usually 2 to 4 disc sets will run me $20-40. Most of the Vinyls I own were purchased new though. I've been trying to find some old soundtracks and some of them I can't find for under $35 in good shape. It's a perfect time to get into cd's now that everyone is getting back into vinyls. They are practically giving them away on amazon. You could get some cd's cheaper than downloading the digital album.

I understand that new stuff is going to be at least $20.00. (The only post 1994 LP release I own is a recent release of AC/DC's Ball Breaker)

I don't buy my used vinyl in shops. I sell to the local (and regional) shops/dealers. In the last few months, I've probably sold $800 to dealers.

If you want classic stuff, you gotta hit the yard sales and the craigslist man. 9 out of 10 times, it will barely be worth your while. But every once in a while, you get an awesome score. Hell, when I was in south Jeresey for Vacation, I was early on a Saturday Morning. We started hitting local sales. Pulled some Floyd (including Meddle) and Zeppelin and Doors for next to nothing.

I'm pretty sure that the only Records I might have ever paid more than $20.00 for were:
MetallicA: Black Album (original release): $20ish in 1999 or 2000
Rods: Rock Hard LP ($140 in 2014)
Rods: In the Raw ($20-$25 in 2013)
Elves (pre-elf Ronnie James Dio): Walking in different Circles 7": $25 shipped in 2014

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
I got this in today. I think it might be the crown jewel of my collection:

Also picked this up this past weekend:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I can't believe that the Manos soundtrack even exists. Awesome.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Anyone pick up the Gorillaz ‎– The Singles Collection 2001-2011 set?

I see inventories starting to go low, and I'm still on the fence.....

Last edited: