Real Doll [used] $2000 U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Doll is SOLD, and has been picked up by buyer! Thanks for the interest everyone!

LameKat

Armored Scrum Object
I'm sad to see this thread come to an end, who would have thought "Everything Else" would become more entertaining than the War Room.

Technos

Formerly known as #28
20 Year Member
Hey! I saw some shit on TV about some people that owned this dolls, you should watch it and see how fucked up are these fucking individuals, they are completely wacked out, one of them fuckers is one of them anime lovers, but you know the extreme ones that dress like Iori and shit.

Its called Guys and Dolls. Thanks for the tip, sounds like gooood watchin'.

Last edited:
C

chadd

Merc wouldn't buy that shit from you! Keep it together man, most people that post here aren't interested on your doll, they just wanna spam 'cause this is in all seriousness funny as fuck! so whenever someone posts something keep it together and quit asking wether they want to buy or not! Do you really think DZ wants to buy your doll cause he posted "+1" Damn! This is beyond fucked up. You know there are plenty of women out there that don't think much, love to fuck and are easy on the eyes, so really why would you buy this?

Maybe that retarded 40 yearl old jonathan "Corky" or Leslie Collins would do a thing like this, damn it! I knew you were fucked up! I knew it! Fucking noobs arguing with me about some shit or another and you were one of them, I knew you were fucked in the head 'cause you were arguing some nonsense, I'm just glad to know I wasn't wrong. I'm not judging though, you be all true to yourself and keep fucking plastic.

This is all kinds of fucked up! Selling a used masturbation tool...fuck! Who the hell would ever buy something like that? Hey! I saw some shit on TV about some people that owned this dolls, you should watch it and see how fucked up are these fucking individuals, they are completely wacked out, one of them fuckers is one of them anime lovers, but you know the extreme ones that dress like Iori and shit.

Oh man! This is too funny!

Edit: Oh! Before I forget, this is why we need an arcade sales market to avoid retardedness like this, shit like this just proves my point to the max!

you don't even know me man. be careful not to judge others like this. It might just come back and haunt you.
80010q3zy4ij5qt.gif

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I wish it had been Makismo who bought it :(

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
This thread was hilarious and messed up all at the same time. Good entertainment!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
WTF are you sending me PM's for dumb shit! I don't wanna be your friend :emb:

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
This is just messed up, and if the sale is real, then it proves that people will buy just about anything.

I don't know what is worse, the forum that teaches you how to fuck your dog (for real) or fucking a $2000 blowup.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
can we get an ip check to confirm that chadd isn't mmsadda?

Took long enough before someone asked,i didn't cause he's my buddy and don't care what everyone thinks off him.But chances are he is,i didn't ask.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
wait this thing actually sold?

Yes, doll sold for $1800.

Go ahead and check that Chadd is not me; he's not. He told me he heard about the sale through another forum. However, he could very easily be another member here who set up a secondary profile as to not draw attention to himself. Sale was made in straight cash, which Chad paid my friend who is watching my house. I do not have any means of identifying him, nor would I want to. Nor would I divulge his identity to you if I did know it. Mods, please run and IP check on me versus Chad if you want.

C

chadd

Yes, doll sold for $1800.

Go ahead and check that Chadd is not me; he's not. He told me he heard about the sale through another forum. However, he could very easily be another member here who set up a secondary profile as to not draw attention to himself. Sale was made in straight cash, which Chad paid my friend who is watching my house. I do not have any means of identifying him, nor would I want to. Nor would I divulge his identity to you if I did know it. Mods, please run and IP check on me versus Chad if you want.

thanks. what mmsadda states is true. btw, have you ever had issues with her right leg where it joins the hip? It makes a strange clicking noise when in motion. Other side is fine.

C

chadd

This is just messed up, and if the sale is real, then it proves that people will buy just about anything.

I don't know what is worse, the forum that teaches you how to fuck your dog (for real) or fucking a $2000 blowup.

you're just jealous you don't have the cash. and it was 1800, not 2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.