Real Doll [used] $2000 U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Come on, you honestly think someone is going to buy a used sex doll for two grand on a gaming forum?

Just having the thread up to page five in a few short days is proof of that.

If you don't know the history behind this,again:STFU
And stop shitting this thread,you got a problem take it to the warroom

Neogeofan12

Banned
If you don't know the history behind this,again:STFU
And stop shitting this thread,you got a problem take it to the warroom

+1 for the war room. :buttrock:

Edit: On a more serious note if this is not an actual sale then can we move this to the war room? When reading this whole thread it sounds more like a joke than anything else.

Rant over and out!

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
+1 for the war room. :buttrock:

Edit: On a more serious note if this is not an actual sale then can we move this to the war room? When reading this whole thread it sounds more like a joke than anything else.

Rant over and out!

The history of : From joke to reality(reality this sale)Historical legendary joke thread:http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192268

Edit: And fully read it before you have any other comment.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Come on, you honestly think someone is going to buy a used sex doll for two grand on a gaming forum?

Just having the thread up to page five in a few short days is proof of that.

Get over yourself; clearly the number of posts in the thread indicates there's a great deal of interest, just no one here with the cash right now. However, I know there's SOMEONE here who would want it for $6k, let alone for the steal of $2k

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Doll is currently ON HOLD. Potential buyer offering $1800 unrefurbished will look at it tomorrow evening.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 13 (2 members and 11 guests)

Awesome. People from other parts of the internet are looking at how fucking booger eater this forum really is. :lolz:

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Awesome. People from other parts of the internet are looking at how fucking booger eater this forum really is. :lolz:

Actualy, potential buyer JUST joined; he had some buddies reading this too, trying to figure out if it's legit. That may explain why.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
what the!?....thats nasty man :lolz:

Eh, I should've explained better earlier ,but I'm currently in Spain; I won't be back in the US to refurbish the doll for over a month; I expected a slow sale with a less-than-eager buyer, hence listing it now. Anyhow, I have a buddy back at home who will show the doll to the potential buyer; the buyer seems to want the doll NOW, as he is in the area, and he will refurbish it himself, with me knocking some off the price to compensate him for his efforts. :)

Snuh

Sieger's Squire
Hey sometimes you need it now...
Anyhow congratulations on the sale :)

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
This is by far the most amazing thread I've ever seen in the marketplace in my 7 years on these boards.

Technos

Formerly known as #28
20 Year Member
I just wanted to have a post in a thread that could make the 'Best Of' forum.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Until there are pics of that doll holding today's newspaper that has "I got fucked by mmsadda" on it, I still believe this.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Rest assured, I am not Merc. Also, my buyer who will look at it in Ohio this evening is NOT Merc. (presumably; the profile on this site was relatively new, but he has eBay feedback enough to prove that he's real)

If the sale doesn't go through, would someone be so kind as to contact Merc for me, to inform him that I apparently have something he's looking for?

BTD

Armored Scrum Object
Easily the most epic thing I've read recently. Good luck with the sale man!

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
unless Merc has an adress in spain it's not him.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Merc wouldn't buy that shit from you! Keep it together man, most people that post here aren't interested on your doll, they just wanna spam 'cause this is in all seriousness funny as fuck! so whenever someone posts something keep it together and quit asking wether they want to buy or not! Do you really think DZ wants to buy your doll cause he posted "+1" Damn! This is beyond fucked up. You know there are plenty of women out there that don't think much, love to fuck and are easy on the eyes, so really why would you buy this?

Maybe that retarded 40 yearl old jonathan "Corky" or Leslie Collins would do a thing like this, damn it! I knew you were fucked up! I knew it! Fucking noobs arguing with me about some shit or another and you were one of them, I knew you were fucked in the head 'cause you were arguing some nonsense, I'm just glad to know I wasn't wrong. I'm not judging though, you be all true to yourself and keep fucking plastic.

This is all kinds of fucked up! Selling a used masturbation tool...fuck! Who the hell would ever buy something like that? Hey! I saw some shit on TV about some people that owned this dolls, you should watch it and see how fucked up are these fucking individuals, they are completely wacked out, one of them fuckers is one of them anime lovers, but you know the extreme ones that dress like Iori and shit.

Oh man! This is too funny!

Edit: Oh! Before I forget, this is why we need an arcade sales market to avoid retardedness like this, shit like this just proves my point to the max!

The Z-Man

20 Year Member
Personally I think this thread is great/entertaining. I could never see myself purchasing one of these, but we don't need all the negativity and name calling.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Merc wouldn't buy that shit from you! Keep it together man, most people that post here aren't interested on your doll, they just wanna spam 'cause this is in all seriousness funny as fuck! so whenever someone posts something keep it together and quit asking wether they want to buy or not! Do you really think DZ wants to buy your doll cause he posted "+1" Damn! This is beyond fucked up. You know there are plenty of women out there that don't think much, love to fuck and are easy on the eyes, so really why would you buy this?

Maybe that retarded 40 yearl old jonathan "Corky" or Leslie Collins would do a thing like this, damn it! I knew you were fucked up! I knew it! Fucking noobs arguing with me about some shit or another and you were one of them, I knew you were fucked in the head 'cause you were arguing some nonsense, I'm just glad to know I wasn't wrong. I'm not judging though, you be all true to yourself and keep fucking plastic.

This is all kinds of fucked up! Selling a used masturbation tool...fuck! Who the hell would ever buy something like that? Hey! I saw some shit on TV about some people that owned this dolls, you should watch it and see how fucked up are these fucking individuals, they are completely wacked out, one of them fuckers is one of them anime lovers, but you know the extreme ones that dress like Iori and shit.

Oh man! This is too funny!

Edit: Oh! Before I forget, this is why we need an arcade sales market to avoid retardedness like this, shit like this just proves my point to the max!

Awww, why the hostility, Boogy-Bear?

Status
Not open for further replies.