Real Doll [used] $2000 U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Oh yeah, one of the best easily. Could have had a better ending though.

Amen on the potential for a better ending... I was REALLY hoping we'd get MERC in here.... But after he came back to the forum and didn't find the thread after the better part of a week, and Chadd gave me a good opportunity to end it, I figured I might as well.

Darren870

Previously Lusted for Lard
Rise from your grave!!

how_to_un-crate_09.jpg

astrodan88

King's Dry Cleaner
The happy ending will be if an "arcade" section is added to the selling forums. If this doesn't do it, I don't know what will.

BTW: mmsadda, you are now LEGEND.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
bwahahaha Thanks, guys!

Really, though, I hope this and Merc's thread make it into best-of.

J. Max

judas,
This is still an epic thread.

As a side note, I wonder how many people who buy Real Dolls are actually necrophiliacs?

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Honorary mentioned:Synbiosfan cause i think he was 1 of his partners in crime on this one

poodude

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Check out these testimonials. Hilarious!

http://www.realdoll.com/cgi-bin/snav.rd?action=viewpage&section=testimonials

Weather heavy or light the makeup is stunning!!! Not only are RealDolls sexy, but they have a very sweet and endearing quality that is truly captivating!! They are more than just a sex doll. They are more than just a work of art!! They have a "presence"; they are soft, sweet, cuddly, endearing, sexy, and more. I have several faces and several wigs for mine. That in combination with a wide variety of wardrobes allows me to be with any fantasy girl I desire!!!! So very liberating!! I can have a HOT dominatrix, a sweet innocent girl next door, a cute shopoholic who loves the clubs at night! A sweet fairy. A rich girl who only wants the best. A hot business woman, hot Bikini babe!!... the list is endless!!!! The folks at Abyss are awesome!! They are professional, very talented and friendly!! They care for their customers and truly work to please each customer!!! They really know what they are doing and you can trust assured you’re going to get the girl (doll) of your dreams!!!! Having a RealDoll has opened up wonderful new experiences for me and has given me a wonderful peace of mind I could only dream of!!! She's cute, sexy, pretty, gives me comfort and peace of mind and lets me enjoy her whenever and how ever I need, and all she asks in return is some tender love and care!! Which she always gets!!!

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Honorary mentioned:Synbiosfan cause i think he was 1 of his partners in crime on this one

I wish I could take credit for this one, but all I did was remain silent!

100% mmsadda:D

Agree on MERC's thread and mmsadda's tribute? making the best of!

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Fan-fucking-tastic thread.

P.S. Clessy is a douche. I would like to squirt him in the face with an AIDS Water Pistol. He likes to repeat "moral high ground" in his posts. I hope he dies.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
No shit. I'll have to pick that up! Thanks for the tip and the bump, Jim! (I hope that didn't sound like I was coming onto you)

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Based on some of your posts, you can see where I might be concerned:smirk:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Yeah I bumped it.

I thought some of the newer members might get a laugh!

bdlou

Quiz Detective
I missed this when it happened. What an awesome thread. Thanks for bumping it!

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Moved... due being too silly...

xROTx

I'm not sure what you're on about.... I sold this on these forums.

Where do you think Merc has been ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.