Post Your Recent Purchases!

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Do ps3 sticks work with the ps4?

This one is PS4/PS3. I think the PS3 sticks you need to download an update for each game for it to work, some games may not work? I remember hearing that KoF14 had a day one update for something like that.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
This was sufficient. That wall of fucking text you dribbled out was not.

The fuck it isn't. It gives an idea of some good games in various genres. I'm sorry your patience has shrunk to twitter level where if it's not 160 characters or less it's not worth the time.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Recent hardware purchases and trades with my NG.com brothers :) Getting ready to hit up Krikzz Black Friday deals. If you're in the market for an Everdrive or two, don't forget to take advantage of the savings.

consoles.jpg

Tanooki

War Room Troll
its like a fat kid and treadmill

i dont know why he INSISTS on blocks of impossible to read text

I'm not ripping you on this, but what the hell is so fucking hard to read there? It's a paragraph. Why should I be forced to dumb down the size of what I write into twitter sized micro thoughts so people are happy? I've never liked trying to read that crap as it's too brief.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I'm not ripping you on this, but what the hell is so fucking hard to read there? It's a paragraph. Why should I be forced to dumb down the size of what I write into twitter sized micro thoughts so people are happy? I've never liked trying to read that crap as it's too brief.

Keep doing what u do.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Tanooki is a momo foamface.

In other news I got a new pair of slippers and a flannel shirt from Lands End.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
To go along with the XRGB Mini

Nice budget 4k set. I have the same 40 inch 6290 set on my desk hooked to my computer as a monitor. It's fab for that usage, not sure how suitable it is for the Framemeister though.

DqjUKF4.jpg

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I have a lcd too but figured I'd see how it looks on the Samsung.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer

No offence taken. To be honest, I just find it hard to read. I find myself skipping your posts more often then not.

I do the same for people with really lazy and egregious grammar. You want to take a hard stance on this then its your choice to make.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Recent hardware purchases and trades with my NG.com brothers :) Getting ready to hit up Krikzz Black Friday deals. If you're in the market for an Everdrive or two, don't forget to take advantage of the savings.

View attachment 40788

Great pickups Wyo. A Super Famicom is next on my list of consoles to buy.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Lol

Just bought this week a German Landstalker for dirt cheap, complete. Now it's time for an english eprom version to dwell inside that cart ^^

Yes, please. And while you're at it, take the uncut one with the infamous nude bath scene ;).

I also kills the value, at least in Sweden.

It's also PALestine, which kills the joy to play. At least at my place.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

The problem is that there aren't enough spaces between sentences. We want space here, safe space.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
A few more stuff trickling in from the mail man,

Two copies of the MGS game in the first pic. Different regions. The PAL copy was going for about $10. So I thought why not.

dxoil0.jpg

16asaw0.jpg

11r6fz8.jpg

taj9dg.jpg

And a few MVS carts.

The top one with the worn out label is Fight Fever.

7SgLyF9.jpg

Three of them are genuine. SVC Chaos, though, is as fake as fake gets.

The boards are about a third of the size of regular ones.
Two clips in the corners hold the boards together when they're inserted in the shell.

Spoiler:
a2eHIh4.jpg

vIKqBfU.jpg

I booted it up and I see it's the "Plus" version.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Plus versions are still sought out by a few people to have the extra characters available.

I've never tried Fight Fever, but I'm curious about it. Micro Machines doesn't get enough love on the Genesis. Any significant changes in the SMS version?