zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
6r3laa.jpg

How much did Ninja Five-O set you back?

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
How much did Ninja Five-O set you back?

Most of the stuff have been from a local Estate sale. All laid out on tables in mostly haphazard manner. Some still in boxes.

That GB/GBC/GBA game lot was listed as and gotten for 3000 ZAR. That equates roughly to about $212.

I would have gotten loose carts of those games if they came as such. The fact that they came all boxed/complete, was a bonus.

2z9gr5k.jpg

I snagged a few Sega CD and Saturn games as well. Some good stuff.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Picked up some new "desks":

r0qDtyE.jpg

That's a 40 inch monitor on them.

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
Nice looking desks man!

Got in my banner, this week, was really looking forward to this and was not dissapointed. Very thick and amazing quality.
uqveMRR.jpg

Last edited:

trenton_net

Kuroko's Training Dummy
b9a8ecc92b1dc8d4d696541d54bdb379.jpg

I'm going to do a full review video of it soon. Pretty interesting toy.

Wow, I've never seen that one before! Is it a discrete Famiclone with separate CPU + PPU, a NOAC, or original hardware?

EDIT: Oh, it's a Dongguan Dewei product. Probably a NOAC I guess!

Last edited:

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Nice selection of 3do and Sega CD games! Those long boxes look great!

Cheers. :) Yeah they're still in good shape. Once you're done playing the game though, those overlong boxes just don't fit on the shelf. :p

BTW, that username of yours looks kinda familiar to me. CD-i forum?

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Cheers. :) Yeah they're still in good shape. Once you're done playing the game though, those overlong boxes just don't fit on the shelf. :p

BTW, that username of yours looks kinda familiar to me. CD-i forum?

Yep, I'm on the CD-I forum, or what's left of it (kind of dead now days).

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
AVP.jpg

Been looking for this one for ages. Finally got a decent auction in EU.

West

Mr. Big's Thug

Sick pickups. I used to play the hell outta Return Fire back in the day. That laughing skull animation will stay with me forever. And the 3DO version of Super Turbo was actually pretty awesome. Nothing like using the play/pause button for button six. Meeeemmmmmoooorieees.

barto

Overtop Pathfinder
Just thinking how many hrs I put into those 4 sega cd
Games there *sigh* memories for sure

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Just thinking how many hrs I put into those 4 sega cd
Games there *sigh* memories for sure

All top games to be sure. And, as you said "memories". These things are meant to be played, not just put on a shelf for display.
That Terminator game was still all sealed up when I picked it up. It didn't stay long that way. I may not get to completion with some of them but I try at least to give it a good shot. Only so many free hours in the day though....

Right off the bat I see my CDX doesn't much like Popful Mail. It struggles to get through the long opening scene without freezing on me. I'll see what I can do about adjusting that laser.

barto

Overtop Pathfinder
I hear that about only so many free hours in a day to play all these great games, I pumped sooo many hours into snatcher back in the day, loved that game but then got rid of it for some reason as a kid. Slaps forehead lol