WOWAndytext.jpg

You talkin' to me maing?

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Argentina94 said:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

And to think you live in my area to boot. :oh_no:

Better watch for me, so you can cross the street in fear. Oh noes, a man who makes faces and jokes, whatever will save you???? :(

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
wizkid007 said:
There are disagreements and that is what the majority of my battles have been about. Cross the line though after somebody asks you to keep them out of there opinion when they didn’t get into your business in the first place and it is like a spit in the face. Yeah I would kick the shit out of somebody for that.. take there respect by force. This has nothing to do with having a big ego as I asked you with intent of resolving things. You want to say things like live with it.. well you would be living with much more then it, regardless if this is a internet forum or not. It’s the basis of principle that counts.

im gonna lay off you coz charlie has a point with you being the site punching bag with the gf stuff and that.

cant help myself,

you dont understand anything about respect if you think you could beat it out of me.

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
beelzebubble said:
im gonna lay off you coz charlie has a point with you being the site punching bag with the gf stuff and that.

cant help myself,

you dont understand anything about respect if you think you could beat it out of me.

Wizshit beating? Judging from his pics, I can't see how he could hurt someone besides throwing sand :lol:

melchia

Franco's Trainer
Jotarou said:
Wizshit beating? Judging from his pics, I can't see how he could hurt someone besides throwing sand :lol:

hey. don't knock my method of protection and aggression!!!

aria

Former Moderator
genjiglove said:
Ever make your way down to Bloomington before?

Nope. If I do I'll let you know. Heh, I guess I'll have to take a month off, rent a bus and do a "Tour".

Maybe when the Gophers play the Hoosiers one year...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
beelzebubble said:
its boring for you and ill be honest most of the time its boring for me too.

thing is your "im so drunk" threads and the like are even more boring for me... i wouldnt have mentioned that ever though if you hadnt felt the need to say the above to me.

each to their own surely?

maybe you and bobak would be better off just sitting back and watching from your moral/intellectual high point and thinking to yourselves "that beelzebubble is a real idiot",

no?

heh, you're taking it the wrong way. I don't think you're an idiot at all (and I doubt Bobak does either). And because of that, I expect more from you than to be part of the rabble rousers.

Wiz Kid isn't really hurting anyone, but I can see that the flak he's taking from everyone is having an effect on him. Once people start threatening violence I ask myself is this the nature of that person - to resort to violence. I don't think it's the case for wizkid007. He's been pushed pretty far, and to make a non-violent kid who just likes to play games and have fun undergo that kind of a change is messed up.

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
wasabi said:
heh, you're taking it the wrong way. I don't think you're an idiot at all (and I doubt Bobak does either). And because of that, I expect more from you than to be part of the rabble rousers.

Wiz Kid isn't really hurting anyone, but I can see that the flak he's taking from everyone is having an effect on him. Once people start threatening violence I ask myself is this the nature of that person - to resort to violence. I don't think it's the case for wizkid007. He's been pushed pretty far, and to make a non-violent kid who just likes to play games and have fun undergo that kind of a change is messed up.

I don't know Wasabi.

How about I pound the fuck out of your face?

How about that Wasabi?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I don't know Wasabi.

How about I pound the fuck out of your face?

How about that Wasabi?

you're too high to pound the fuck out of your own limp dick.

by the time you reach me, you'll probbaly just say "fuck it" and take a nap on my driveway.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
WRONG AGAIN WASABI!

is that so?

I hope you didn't hurt yourself. I hate to lead you to prove me wrong and hurt yourself in the process.

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
wasabi said:
is that so?

I hope you didn't hurt yourself. I hate to lead you to prove me wrong and hurt yourself in the process.

The only thing I hurt was my pride.

My pride and to a lesser extent my penis.

skotgun

Geese's Limo Driver
hungover. didn't have time to shower and whatnot before i had to work.
113398792_330_1.jpg

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
skot said:
hungover. didn't have time to shower and whatnot before i had to work.
113398792_330_1.jpg

Dude, is that all you do is drink, not shower, and work at a video game store?