### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I hate the way Korn sounds. Their tone sounds so sludgy. I hate the way he sings too. Worst use of seven string guitars ever.

You have good taste in music mate Trivium rips! You like "As I Lay Dying", they are worth checking out. Saw Killswitch Engage a few weeks ago, brilliant live! Can't wait to see Mudvayne again in january! I still like Korn, new stuff is better than I thought it would be since Head left. Issues would be my fave Korn album
LOL! I've got to post a better pic!

I love Trivium. I'm suprised they aren't bigger than they are. Maybe that'll come with time. Their riffs are awesome - very catchy. They have great solos as well. The way he screams and can sing is awesome, and he's very good at switching between the two.

I actually bought an As I lay Dying album a couple weeks back. They're alright, but nothing really caught my ear except for "The Darkest Nights." That has some good solos and buildup in it. Perhaps I haven't heard the right album by them though, so I'm not discounting them.

I'm actually going to a Soilwork/Strapping Young Lad show in Tulsa on the 21st! I can't wait. Soilwork is so fucking good. Definitely one of the best metal bands out there today.

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
Wes said:
I'm actually going to a Soilwork/Strapping Young Lad show in Tulsa on the 21st! I can't wait. Soilwork is so fucking good. Definitely one of the best metal bands out there today.

I just watched the SYL live DVD last night, fuck it looks like they put on a good show.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
shirt said:
I just watched the SYL live DVD last night, fuck it looks like they put on a good show.

You talkin' about this one?:

syl.jpg

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Dear Wes,

Your cam sucks. Please buy a new one so that I may fapfapfap more easily and with less imagination.

Marq

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
qube said:
NO! Fuck you clown :angry:
look man, I'm am drunk now.
holy shit,
my bottle justsounded ,llike someone was blowing in it.

did I tell you lI live in ahaunted house
ok. hey, I with you on this one. wtf
ok
whatever.

I thinnk I am going to totally be pissed later tmorrow,.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
wasabi said:
holy shit,

ok
whatever.

Send me drugs via UPS. NOW!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
qube said:
Send me drugs via UPS. NOW!
fuck no muthfuh dude some bitch is mad pissed at me because like he this he;s leesss a man now or some shit after what I did with his girl and he's calling the DOJ or some shit. I'm not sending shit mofo.

I got mad shakes now so maybe I should not got back to the bar. even though I just want tosee this one girl. it's kind of cold;naw mean,,,

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
wasabi said:
holy shit,

ok
whatever.

you turn into Leslie M Collins when you're drunk?
that's cool. he's my bubby. we can be bubbies too. ottoootototottotototototototttotototot.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
DevilRedeemed said:
you turn into Leslie M Collins when you're drunk?
that's cool. he's my bubby. we can be bubbies too. ottoootototottotototototototttotototot.

no. sorry. can't be friends. you gotta learn how to say the right things to me, mofo. saying I turn into leslie when I'm drunk is not the right things.