### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
hermegildo said:
Bullshit.

The reason why wizkid gets flamed so much is because of the content of his posts and the only way people would stop doing that is by ignoring him altogether, which defeats the purpose of him posting here. Sure, you get the usual troll that will post a pic of his girlfriend when he's in an argument with someone, I've done things like that myself, but the person he's arguing with will only attack his dumb logic and ideas and leave all personal stuff to the side. I've done that myself as well. The truth is, everything that's been done/said to wizkid he practically begged for, I'd even go as far as saying that he enjoys being the center of attention. He posted those lousy pictures of his girlfriend to begin with and I'm sure if it they had been posted by a more respectable member, they wouldn't have been abused so extensively.

The bottom line is, he gets flamed because he's stupid and people that argue against him attack only his stupidity.

Why you decide to defend him and his e-threads over beelze is beyond me.

You bring nothing to the board. Not even decent conversation. Just random thoughts and insults commenting on what you dont understand. What a joke.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
beelzebubble said:
i never talked shit about his gf or dick.

are you telling me i cant have my little spat with wizkid?

id like to know where exactly i crossed the line, especially since hes the one threatening to beat me up and not vice versa.

if you re-read my post above, you'll see their was an audience switch midway through where I changed from you to "you guys."

There's no need to gang up on this guy. He was annoying before when he joined, but now the only reason he's annoying is because so many people on ng.c goad him on with insults and flames making him worse.

Having a spat with an idiot is fine, but what you're doing, Beelzebub, is really kind of boring. You're gong after the village scapegoat. What do you achieve from putting him down? Does it make you feel intellectually/socially superior to someone, someone who's been beaten up online a million times already.

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
Wizshit: tell me, don't you thinks it's weird that EVERYBODY here says EVERYTHING you say is complete bullshit?

You're the one who is deluded here.

aria

Former Moderator
Children, children, children...

The moral that we're all trying to convey is the classic :

arguing.jpg

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
wizkid007 said:
You bring nothing to the board. Not even decent conversation. Just random thoughts and insults commenting on what you dont understand. What a joke.

plane ticket? :oh_no:

and Bobak: i live about 3 hours from south bend or so. i live close to indianapolis.

aria

Former Moderator
onefortheride said:
and Bobak: i live about 3 hours from south bend or so. i live close to indianapolis.

In theory I could end up in South Bend again, this time for a ND game... (it's just a matter of getting one of my Irish friends to get me a ticket for the 'SC game).

Indianapolis might happen... Guidant still has some people there, although the recent J&J purchase may finally close those skeleton offices.

H

hermegildo

wizkid007 said:
I was talking to wasabi.

I thought you didn't get involved in other people's conversations.

I can't say if I bring nothing to the boards myself, but I could arguably say the same thing for you and lots of people here. I mean, what the hell do you do aside from drawing flames because of your stupidity? I thought people just came here to have fun and talk about stuff we liked, I didn't know that there was some hidden rule where it's necessary to 'contribute' (whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean) to be allowed remain here.

Many have said this before, but since you don't seem to grasp the concept here goes again: 'chill the fuck out.' This isn't your fucking job and you taking this board life-and-death seriously is what makes you look like the idiot you are. So what if you're wrong every once in a while? Your desperate struggle to prove that, despite all odds, you are right is what pisses people off sometimes because, guess what, you might just happen to be wrong every once in a while. Why does it bother you that much to admit at being wrong sometimes? If it's really that important to you, then you must realize that this is the fucking internet. It's not like people will ever know you and, honestly, I don't think anybody wants to.

Random thoughts and insults sure fucking beat being what you are.

You can go ahead now, call me a bitch and threaten me on this video game message board if you like.

H

hermegildo

I just realized I wrote 'e-threads' instead of 'e-threats.'

I'm sorry everyone.

I was late for class and it must've slipped my mind.

It won't happen again.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Wes said:
Decided to grow out a goatee:

wesgoa.jpg

I wish I could grow a goatee. I can't grow any facial hair for some reason. I got something going under my chin, but thats it. It keeps me looking young though...

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Lagduf said:
One time Bobak yelled at me when I told wizkid he was an idiot. :crying:

I really keep all the stuff about his GF, massive cock, etc to the war room. Same for my bashing on my pal ki_atsushi.

Ahahahaha. Thanks, I think?

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
wasabi said:
if you re-read my post above, you'll see their was an audience switch midway through where I changed from you to "you guys."

There's no need to gang up on this guy. He was annoying before when he joined, but now the only reason he's annoying is because so many people on ng.c goad him on with insults and flames making him worse.

Having a spat with an idiot is fine, but what you're doing, Beelzebub, is really kind of boring. You're gong after the village scapegoat. What do you achieve from putting him down? Does it make you feel intellectually/socially superior to someone, someone who's been beaten up online a million times already.

its boring for you and ill be honest most of the time its boring for me too.

thing is your "im so drunk" threads and the like are even more boring for me... i wouldnt have mentioned that ever though if you hadnt felt the need to say the above to me.

each to their own surely?

maybe you and bobak would be better off just sitting back and watching from your moral/intellectual high point and thinking to yourselves "that beelzebubble is a real idiot",

no?

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Bobak said:
In theory I could end up in South Bend again, this time for a ND game... (it's just a matter of getting one of my Irish friends to get me a ticket for the 'SC game).

Indianapolis might happen... Guidant still has some people there, although the recent J&J purchase may finally close those skeleton offices.

Ever make your way down to Bloomington before?