### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Mushiki said:
Cosmetic surgery is sometimes good, and sometimes it ends up horribly wrong, especially when you are playing with your face.

Augmentation/reduction surgery is fine, so is liposuction.

that's sad. a craving for plastic surgery usually suggests lack of character. I think its really sad that people find they have to resort to altering what they where given by nature artificially as if it will somehow enhance their enjoyment of life.

just to contradict myself, it may do just that, but like the drug addict who finds solace in drug abuse, if you really want to sort your life out then don't just change the book cover.

I will also contradict myself again by admitting that I have tattoos and will get more and this isn't that different.
so meh. but if you wheren't born with it then deal with it. otherwise you a lame duck homes.

for the most part Dinkins (here/now) speaks for me.
old women with facelifts and whatever - fucking ridiculous.

lol@liposuction+augmentation.
lol.

Last edited:

aria

Former Moderator
onefortheride said:
i was just joking ... i'm hip as hell.
geez bobak ... its a message board ... dont take it literally.

also: still wondering when the Bobak world tour will be thru indiana? still need my "companion Bobak" picture.

I didn't think you seriously thought that way, that's why I did the (what I now know was) too half-assed qualifier, I just tried to take the opportunity to address something that I've found curious.

I don't know when my next tour thru Indiana will be... do you live near South Bend?

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
DevilRedeemed said:
I will also contradict myself again by admitting that I have tattoos and will get more and this isn't that different.

I thought of bringing up the fact that I have a tattoo (and likewise plan to get more in the near future even) as a contradiction but it just isn't the same. I couldn't specify why that is exactly if you asked me aside from being generally much less complicated and not as "unintended" an alteration to the body. Also that they aren't designed to repair/hide anything, they're just decorations.

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
A tattoo is like a hat you can't take off. Plastic surgery is like carving up the top of your head so it looks like a hat.

I bet D-Lite and Armando share hats.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
wizkid007 said:
However I am going to ask you formally to leave me out of your comments. The two faced bit comes from the contradiction. Where you’re talking about respect and not showing it yourself. I really should have used another term. Just keep your opinion to yourself. It’s all I ask. And we should be fine.

1. formally leave you out of my comments? no, this is the internet mate not real life. live with it.

2. contradict and two faced do not mean the same thing. use a dictionary in the future.

3. keep my opinion to myself? sorry im not going to listen to a word you say when it comes to what i should and shouldnt do, again this is the internet.

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
Stinky-Dinkins said:
carving up the top of your head so it looks like a hat.

That one sounds awesome enough to be worth it.
I daresay you've sold me on this proposed scalp hat.

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Stinky-Dinkins said:
A tattoo is like a hat you can't take off. Plastic surgery is like carving up the top of your head so it looks like a hat.

I bet D-Lite and Armando share hats.

But, tonight, I guess it'd be aight if we can touch bases
Hookup somewhere and exchange some "Fuck Faces"
I know your man's lookin for ya, he's always tryin to run ya
Don't worry bout me handcuffin gul cause I just wanna fuck witchu

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
beelzebubble said:
1. formally leave you out of my comments? no, this is the internet mate not real life. live with it.

2. contradict and two faced do not mean the same thing. use a dictionary in the future.

3. keep my opinion to myself? sorry im not going to listen to a word you say when it comes to what i should and shouldnt do, again this is the internet.

LOL.. your lucky it is, for your sake. I asked you nicely. Hide behind the internet like a bitch.

Last edited:

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
wasabi said:
obviously not buying the hair since you called first dibs on it.

:emb:

DevilRedeemed said:
that's sad. a craving for plastic surgery usually suggests lack of character. I think its really sad that people find they have to resort to altering what they where given by nature artificially as if it will somehow enhance their enjoyment of life.

just to contradict myself, it may do just that, but like the drug addict who finds solace in drug abuse, if you really want to sort your life out then don't just change the book cover.

so meh. but if you wheren't born with it then deal with it. otherwise you a lame duck homes.

for the most part Dinkins (here/now) speaks for me.
old women with facelifts and whatever - fucking ridiculous.

lol@liposuction+augmentation.
lol.

lol

even considering all the contradictions you mentioned, looks are looks and nothing else - imagine you meet a girl who is beautiful, and later she tells you that she has had several types of cosmetic surgery done on her, what would you do?

if the product is good, the surgery was worth it.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Mushiki said:

I generally agree.. I had a operation on my ears when i was in 8th grade. Made all the difference in the world.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Kid Aphex said:
Bry --- I got the signed vinyl --- did you?

no, i wasn't in the chatroom when mayo gave the que. as a matter of fact, i'm having trouble getting into the rooms since i got my new computer....maybe i need somekinda plugin?

i got a copy of it though...not signed... :(

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Mushiki said:

lol

even considering all the contradictions you mentioned, looks are looks and nothing else - imagine you meet a girl who is beautiful, and later she tells you that she has had several types of cosmetic surgery done on her, what would you do?

not.

if I where in the situation you described, I'd feel dissapointed and would certainly loose interest, especially if I liked her/thought she looked good - kind of like when a person you're getting to know expresses a point of view incompatible with your own. you see I put alot of weight behind natural beauty. you could say that its because it's real as opposed to artificial. you can't buy natural beauty - you're born with it - even if you're rich or very poor, a good person or a bastard.
if you're ugly then you're ugly - don't let that stop you finding a person who thinks you beautiful.
it's fucking depressing to think that legitimate medical procedures are being used, not to heal people or cure them, but to satisfy their appetite for frivolity and banality - in such an extreme and grotesque way. complete contempt for one's own body and sense of self.

face it. 9 out of 10 nosejobs look fucking horrible. people end up looking deformed.

and a person who's beauty is pendant on the surgery they have done is a hack. end of story. not real. the poster of the real thing.

have you had anything done?

Last edited:

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
DevilRedeemed said:
not.

if I where in the situation you described, I'd feel dissapointed and would certainly loose interest, especially if I liked her/thought she looked good - kind of like when a person you're getting to know expresses a point of view incompatible with your own. you see I put alot of weight behind natural beauty. you could say that its because it's real as opposed to artificial. you can't buy natural beauty - you're born with it - even if you're rich or very poor, a good person or a bastard.
if you're ugly then you're ugly - don't let that stop you finding a person who thinks you beautiful.
it's fucking depressing to think that legitimate medical procedures are being used, not to heal people or cure them, but to satisfy their appetite for frivolity and banality - in such an extreme and grotesque way. complete contempt for one's own body and sense of self.

face it. 9 out of 10 nosejobs look fucking horrible. people end up looking deformed.

and a person who's beauty is pendant on the surgery they have done is a hack. end of story. not real. the poster of the real thing.

have you had anything done?

had nothing done, ever.

if someone feels like they will feel better *fixing* this and that, hey - good for them, as long as these people don't turn into idiots who want to take "revenge" on others who discriminated them for being ugly or something like that

telling someone they should suffer and look for someone who finds them attractive doesn't sound entertaining, especially if you are ugly and like good looking people - you are encouranging things like conformism

sure, many facial surgeries have terrible results, but the ones that are good can make a person look a lot better -- when you decide to get into this kind of procedure, you know the risks

I still don't understand what is "wrong" with cosmetical surgery, isn't the inside what really counts after all? hahahahaha

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Mushiki said:
had nothing done, ever.

if someone feels like they will feel better *fixing* this and that, hey - good for them, as long as these people don't turn into idiots who want to take "revenge" on others who discriminated them for being ugly or something like that

telling someone they should suffer and look for someone who finds them attractive doesn't sound entertaining, especially if you are ugly and like good looking people - you are encouranging things like conformism

sure, many facial surgeries have terrible results, but the ones that are good can make a person look a lot better -- when you decide to get into this kind of procedure, you know the risks

I still don't understand what is "wrong" with cosmetical surgery, isn't the inside what really counts after all? hahahahaha

twisted logic. conformism? lol! that's what surgery's for - everyone looks factory made and adhering to the same aesthetic values.

what's on the inside counts - what's on the outside does too - stiking the balance is where it's at. people should take care of their appearance and bodies - this does not mean get someone to carve you up for no better reason than to feel you look better. there's a dissasociation with the self at some point - to be convinced that you, the way you are naturally aren't worth enough.
it's all about character and attitude. surgery doesn't so much alter your appearance as wipe it from your face all together.

and medical practice should be upheld for the right reasons, not to please idiots who feel a little sad.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
DevilRedeemed said:
twisted logic. conformism? lol! that's what surgery's for - everyone looks factory made and adhering to the same aesthetic values.

Welcome to The World. Things work like this in this society, you cannot change everyone's aesthetic values just because you are ugly. If you find yourself ugly, you do so by today's standards, and if you are interested in plastic surgery, it's probably because you want to shape yourself according to the current definition of "beauty".

It's simple. But hey, I've heard that there is people who actually like being fat. I don't believe it though.

DevilRedeemed said:
what's on the inside counts - what's on the outside does too - stiking the balance is where it's at. people should take care of their appearance and bodies - this does not mean get someone to carve you up for no better reason than to feel you look better. there's a dissasociation with the self at some point - to be convinced that you, the way you are naturally aren't worth enough.
it's all about character and attitude. surgery doesn't so much alter your appearance as wipe it from your face all together.

Some people have a strong will and are willing to attend to a gym and spend hours per day exercising to get slim. Others know they lack of that force of will, and believe have no time for a gym -- so they prefer liposuction. Is it bad? No, they goal is the same actually.

DevilRedeemed said:
and medical practice should be upheld for the right reasons, not to please idiots who feel a little sad.

Money decides here.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
skot said:
it really doesn't take that long to do.
and short hair looks really REALLY bad on me.

don't listen to them skot
i still think you're pretty.

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
Mushiki said:
It's simple. But hey, I've heard that there is people who actually like being fat. I don't believe it though.

Yeah I've heard this too.

Same people who probably deny they masturbate.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
holy shit you';re all spebaking korean who the fuck would wqant to be fat?!

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
if by korean you mean crazy?
then yes, fat=the sexy
:chimp: