### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
melchia said:
nah...just not buyin it

not buying what? his hair? or him saying he gets to fuck nice girls?

I get to fuck nice girls. Do you buy it?

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Someone had to say it!

Mushiki said:

$50 shipped.

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
skot said:
112701832_330_1.jpg

gotta love that scenester n00b haircut. youre like 21 ... youre getting to the age where you should know better than that.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
Mushiki said:

read the war room thread about jack osbourne

EDIT: I'm really just giving him shit....i hate explaining this stuff

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
What the fuck

Mushiki said:

This post made me laugh.

Mushiki, you big silly peach. I think you have worms in your head.

skotgun

Geese's Limo Driver
onefortheride said:
gotta love that scenester n00b haircut. youre like 21 ... youre getting to the age where you should know better than that.

seriously.
what does that even mean?

aria

Former Moderator
skot said:
onefortheride said:
seriously.
what does that even mean?

That's part of the joke to me: often times the people who are so mortally insulted by the existance of people who follow some angle of hipster code are [and this doesn't necessarily reflect onefortheride] just as painfully annoying as the people they portray their hatred towards.

Meh.

$tarry Wisdom

New Challenger
I think we should all remember that guys often lose their hair. Any hairstyle, even a good old fashioned country mullet, is better than being bald/balding. And unless you're a dark-skinned guy- shaved heads look like baldness compensation. I say Skot has got a good head of hair, and he's got the freedom to sculpt that shit six ways from Sunday.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Skot's hair isn't that bad...Atleast it isn't boring. It is better than the standard flat-top that pretty much everyone gets now.

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
Spending time doing your hair is very womanly... but whatever. I guess everyone needs a hobby, even if the hobby is faggotry.

I like to keep my hair short. Get out of the shower, dry it off, and there you go.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Stinky-Dinkins said:
Spending time doing your hair is very womanly... but whatever. I guess everyone needs a hobby, even if the hobby is faggotry.

I like to keep my hair short. Get out of the shower, dry it off, and there you go.

I actually have short hair too, flat-top style. I have it cut like this for the same reason you do. Also because long hair just looks strange on me. But if it looked ok on me and I did not mind spending time to do my hair I would have long hair. My haircut is rather boring.

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
Bobak said:
That's part of the joke to me: often times the people who are so mortally insulted by the existance of people who follow some angle of hipster code are [and this doesn't necessarily reflect onefortheride] just as painfully annoying as the people they portray their hatred towards.

Meh.

i was just joking ... i'm hip as hell.
geez bobak ... its a message board ... dont take it literally.

also: still wondering when the Bobak world tour will be thru indiana? still need my "companion Bobak" picture.

skotgun

Geese's Limo Driver
it really doesn't take that long to do.
and short hair looks really REALLY bad on me.