### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
beelzebubble said:
1.i love the way you edit most of your attacks/retorts.

2.the "i respect punjabee more" comment was about you not at you. i wasnt expecting you to reply. nor was i expecting another diatribe that makes no sense.

3.i was giving respect to punjabee (albeit only a hair more than i give to you) and not asking for any in return so how you manage to come away with me "looking for respect"...?

4.once again youve taken things in their broadest context to make give your feeble attacks/arguments/logic a toothpick leg to stand on.

5.please give up, its for your own good.

Sure you dont have respect for me. Whats the point of making it known? By including me in your statement your infact making a statement to the board.

"This guy is the least respected around here."

When in reality Ive kept to myself 99% of the time. I dont need your respect but dont go talking about it when you were the one who displayed your lack of respect for me initially. Bottomline is your a two faced little bitch. Make it be known.

aria

Former Moderator
Mushiki said:
[image of Led Zepplin]

bobak?

No... but coincidently, when I did extra-work, I was the double for the lead singer of the Butthole Surfers (Gibby Haynes) in their video "The Shame of Life".

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
wizkid007 said:
Sure you dont have respect for me. Whats the point of making it known? By including me in your statement your infact making a statement to the board.

"This guy is the least respected around here."

When in reality Ive kept to myself 99% of the time. I dont need your respect but dont go talking about it when you were the one who displayed your lack of respect for me initially. Bottomline is your a two faced little bitch. Make it be known.

no this is the statement i am making, again you got it mixed up,

"This guy is the guy i least respect around here."

i dont speak for everyone so i can only speak for myself as i was doing in the original post.

how am i twofaced? when have i pretended to be nice to you but then talked about you differently behind your back? sorry i dont follow you.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
No... but coincidently, when I did extra-work, I was the double for the lead singer of the Butthole Surfers (Gibby Haynes) in their video "The Shame of Life".

wow!! love that band.

aria

Former Moderator
DevilRedeemed said:
wow!! love that band.

Well, they were nice and all in person. I'd heard a few of their songs prior to the gig ("Pepper" and that one they did for the R+J soundtrack), but I wanted to know a little more so I did a little research and found that the two original members (Gibby and another) had gone to Trinity College in TX, majoring in Accounting before starting the band. Gibby is very tall, and unsurprisingly played basketball in college. I also read about Gibby's habit of doing concerts while naked... more on that in a sec.

Even though Gibby was almost old enough to be my dad, he couldn't grow facial hair between his mustache and goatee, so the make-up wagon had to trim mine to match his. His hair was just this flat, limp mess --so they put this gunk they call "Mud" in my hair to make it greasy, then used something like 30 hairpins (no kidding, it was not fun taking them out) to get my hair to stick to my head like his does. It was pretty funny, and I was being paid extra for that so I didn't mind.

There was another amusing incident when we had to change costumes (the video involved a "good band" and an "evil band" and required some "Patty Duke"-type camera work). Since we were shooting on location at a house in Pasedena, we were using the kitchen to change costumes and there was only one costume for each role of the good/evil bandmates. While Gibby was taller than me, it turns out my upper body was much larger than his and my shoulders got stuck in one of the shirts (he was built like a marathon runner). Once that was all squared away and we needed to trade pants, Gibby started to passively mention he needed to go into another room to change pants --to which his bandmate quickly snapped: "This is coming from a man who performs on stage naked?" Heh, maybe my much larger upper body got him worried about comparing, um, packages with his clone.

In all seriousness, it was a fun time. They had a big name DP and there were dozens of very beautiful women extras waiting around for their scenes in this a great variety of gorgeous outfits. Then there were the two large "giants" (similar head-shape deformity to Andre) who played these giant chimpmunks in suits (it was a surreal video). They were very sharp: they worked part-time as English teachers and then got paid a lot to be the big guys in suits for different shows like Star Trek.

As luck would have it, the video not only had me being man-handled by those chipmunks, but I was also being "assaulted" by a woman with a polaroid camera. The chimpmunks and I split the photos. (One of those was a link in Dan Elektro's Gururin review)

bs1.jpg

Last edited:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
Well, they were nice and all in person. I'd heard a few of their songs prior to the gig ("Pepper" and that one they did for the R+J soundtrack), but I wanted to know a little more so I did a little research and found that the two original members (Gibby and another) had gone to Trinity College in TX, majoring in Accounting before starting the band. Gibby is very tall, and unsurprisingly played basketball in college. I also read about Gibby's habit of doing concerts while naked... more on that in a sec.

Even though Gibby was almost old enough to be my dad, he couldn't grow facial hair between his mustache and goatee, so the make-up wagon had to trim mine to match his. His hair was just this flat, limp mess --so they put this gunk they call "Mud" in my hair to make it greasy, then used something like 30 hairpins (no kidding, it was not fun taking them out) to get my hair to stick to my head like his does. It was pretty funny, and I was being paid extra for that so I didn't mind.

There was another amusing incident when we had to change costumes (the video involved a "good band" and an "evil band" and required some "Patty Duke"-type camera work). Since we were shooting on location at a house in Pasedena, we were using the kitchen to change costumes and there was only one costume for each role of the good/evil bandmates. While Gibby was taller than me, it turns out my upper body was much larger than his and my shoulders got stuck in one of the shirts (he was built like a marathon runner). Once that was all squared away and we needed to trade pants, Gibby started to passively mention he needed to go into another room to change pants --to which his bandmate quickly snapped: "This is coming from a man who performs on stage naked?" Heh, maybe my much larger upper body got him worried about comparing, um, packages with his clone.

In all seriousness, it was a fun time. They had a big name DP and there were dozens of very beautiful women extras waiting around for their scenes in this a great variety of gorgeous outfits. Then there were the two large "giants" (similar head-shape deformity to Andre) who played these giant chimpmunks in suits (it was a surreal video). They were very sharp: they worked part-time as English teachers and then got paid a lot to be the big guys in suits for different shows like Star Trek.

As luck would have it, the video not only had me being man-handled by those chipmunks, but I was also being "assaulted" by a woman with a polaroid camera. The chimpmunks and I split the photos. (One of those was a link in Dan Elektro's Gururin review)

bs1.jpg

If there was ever a post that deserved its own damned thread, this was it.

Killer story, Bobster, truly fantastic yarn.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I have a lock on the shooter mod position if it ever happens, sorry KA.

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
melchia said:
ill take my chances...christy brinkley looks pretty good

men have it made. when i woman gets older people say shes lost it ... but when a man gets old ... hes distinguished. i love it.

good luck with the christy brinkly thing, by the way. ;)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rubber Johnny said:
lol my roommate. but it's not boog but man i just about spit this here sunkist all over my feet when i read that.

really? I nearly spit my grape soda when I saw that pic.

aria

Former Moderator
DevilRedeemed said:
awesome. how the hell did you land such an odd job?

For fun I would work as an extra during the summers between college, then afterwards I'd get occasional calls because they would be looking for someone who looked a certain way and my look was a little harder to find.

wizkid007

20 Year Member
beelzebubble said:
no this is the statement i am making, again you got it mixed up,

"This guy is the guy i least respect around here."

i dont speak for everyone so i can only speak for myself as i was doing in the original post.

how am i twofaced? when have i pretended to be nice to you but then talked about you differently behind your back? sorry i dont follow you.

Ok, I think were finished here. Mainly because I have misinterpreted what you said and cross referenced it with your previous statements. However I am going to ask you formally to leave me out of your comments. As you have a tendency to stir things up by asking the board "what they think". I don’t disrespect you and I would ask you do the same thing.

The two faced bit comes from the contradiction. Where you’re talking about respect and not showing it yourself. I really should have used another term. Just keep your opinion to yourself. It’s all I ask. And we should be fine.

wizkid007

20 Year Member
onefortheride said:
any news on who the ugliest member of this site is? :spock:

Probably dark andy. That pic is grusome that he posted a long while back. Then again i think it was intended that way.

Last edited:

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
melchia said:
ill take my chances...christy brinkley looks pretty good

If you are truly considering getting plastic surgery done, you need to post up some reference pics so we can why and where what is needed. Personally I dislike plastic surgery no matter what it's for, it just doesn't look natural... I'm cool if it's some sort of reconstruction job for someone who's been a major accident, but you can always tell the person has had it.

Again I can't stress this enough, you need to provide reference pictures so we can understand where you're coming from.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
gamejunkie said:
If you are truly considering getting plastic surgery done, you need to post up some reference pics so we can why and where what is needed. Personally I dislike plastic surgery no matter what it's for, it just doesn't look natural... I'm cool if it's some sort of reconstruction job for someone who's been a major accident, but you can always tell the person has had it.

Again I can't stress this enough, you need to provide reference pictures so we can understand where you're coming from.

I agree, and they need to be in various states of undress.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
gamejunkie said:
Not planning on this any time soon...just as a sort of maintenance (in the very far future), particularly around the face, which you already have pics of.