Post favourite scenes from movies.

aria

Former Moderator
Finally came up with some great suggestions.

Three of the classic comedy bits of all time.

This first one is a must see:

aria

Former Moderator
I couldn't find a clip of this that wasn't dubbed into some gibberish on YouTube, but thankfully Russian dubs have the Soviet legacy of literally having one guy read the translation of every actors lines without any real acting (seriously, all movies were translated this way) --the good thing is you can pretty quickly ignore the Russian and focus on the English in the background.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Some favorite fight scenes...

Last edited:

JazzyNYC

Kabuki Klasher
That single part in death wish where Charles Bronson fucks everyone up with that gun........oh wait.

Also the part in Death Wish 3 where that dude snatches his camera and he pulls out a fucking MAGNUM and caps him square in the back.

"They killed the giggler"

Dio Brando

Mickey's Coach

YouTube doesn't have the entirety of the Army of Darkness pit fighting scene :annoyed:, but this is one of its awesome highlights.

Last edited:

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Hudsucker Proxy :buttrock:

Legendary movie ^^ If Gary Oldman doesnt play Daesu Oh no one can!

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I know Six Feet Under is not a movie, but the series finale's montage at the end is the most amazing end ever.... If you had not watched all 5 seasons, then I suggest you don't watch it as it won't be as impactful if you had watched the whole thing.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
A feeling I think we've all had.

And one for good measure

Last edited:

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
People here have got some awesome selections. Hats off to the guy who posted the" Aguirre Wrath of God " clip as well as "The Wild bunch" shootout.

I'm surprized nobody has posted these :

Gang rumble + "The Thieving Magpie" = fucking awesome !

"You can't kill the Boogeyman". This scene scarred the fuck out of me as a kid.

Last edited:

Grandmaster B

B. Jenet's Firstmate
This is a compilation of fight scenes from Equilibrium but the first one in it is the one I wanted to post. You don't see much but the concept of Preston taking out an entire room of dudes in total darkness is just badass.

I think the second scene in that video is extremely well done. It's one of my favorite action scenes.

YouTube doesn't have the entirety of the Army of Darkness pit fighting scene :annoyed:, but this is one of its awesome highlights.

AoD has so many great moments, it's hard to pick one. But my favorite scene is probably the one at the graveyard.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I want this thread to live forever.

Unfortunately, this is a compilation instead of a single scene. I'm going for it anyway.

ODIN!!

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
^Hahahaha my cat's name is Odin and when Ernest Borgnine screamed "ODIN!!", my cat woke from his sleep and his ears perked up.

Great movie BTW.