Post favourite scenes from movies.

Retro2DGamer

Crossed Swords Squire
A bit of a guilty pleasure, but the escaping-from-the-raging-waters-in-the-car scene from Ponyo is AMAZINGLY animated. Love watching that scene.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I still think Begins was far better than Dark Knight.

Ra's al Ghul is the perfect enemy of Batman because he's 99% the same as Batman. The 1% difference is what separates a hero from blind justice.

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member

Skip to about 1:30

Edit:

Another crazy single shot

Graet little scene from one of Jackies' most underrated movies

Last edited:

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Good choice on Prodigal Son, Terry... that whole movie is excellent. The bad guy in that plays superb White Eyebrow (Baak Mei) kung fu.

@cannonball-- check out this clip man... Hsiao Hou and Lau Kar Leung both play the Daai Sing Monkey Fist... and kill it.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member

sadly couldn't find the whole ending scene in one bit, but regardless. Fucking awesome.

a truly freaky scene for me to this day.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
@cannonball-- check out this clip man... Hsiao Hou and Lau Kar Leung both play the Daai Sing Monkey Fist... and kill it.

Awesome clip. I watched Instructors of Death/Martial Club again last night. I just love the alley fight.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member

It took a long time for that disco score to grow on me.

Skip ahead to 2:30 when the scene I mean actually begins. Ignore the German voice-over the English track. Once the action starts, nobody is talking anyway. This is how action movies were made before CGI: by stuntmen being complete badasses. And John Barry came back for this movie, which always helps.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never

I love this scene from Maniac cop 2 when he goes into the police station and just shoots away

Heath

, cheyne stoking
By far my best fight scene.

Best car chase scene from the film Ronin

Last edited:

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
Here's one from Interstate 60. The movie looks lightweight and silly at first but somewhere around the 3rd time through, you start to see how dark and fucked up it really is.

This is a compilation of fight scenes from Equilibrium but the first one in it is the one I wanted to post. You don't see much but the concept of Preston taking out an entire room of dudes in total darkness is just badass.