PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
That dudes bitching on Facebook got so bad yesterday that I unsubbed from the Turbo Town group because of it.

People were politely telling him that orders just started shipping and he was raging on about how he expected instant status updates and since he ordered within the first 2 days of orders being accepted he deserved it already being sent via UPS.

Fuck that dude. I would refund his money and block him from future sells. Overly self entitled prick.

Sink NJ...but let me get my family and stuff out first.

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
That dudes bitching on Facebook got so bad yesterday that I unsubbed from the Turbo Town group because of it.

People were politely telling him that orders just started shipping and he was raging on about how he expected instant status updates and since he ordered within the first 2 days of orders being accepted he deserved it already being sent via UPS.

Fuck that dude. I would refund his money and block him from future sells. Overly self entitled prick.

They finally booted him out of the group.

neosd

Neosd Developer

Honestly, i am quite busy getting those growing

growing.jpeg

We will get that shorted tomorrow as soon as i can get me some sleep

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
Hahaha really? lolz

I rejoined the group this morning to see if the bitchfest was still going on.

Oh, they are still having fun in the thread! It's turned into titty thread.

And for those that can't see his original post:

"Who ordered the Super SD System 3 and got their shipping confirmation and tracking number? I see units were sent out, yet mine wasn't. Ordered two days after it went up, paid for the fastest tracking. Emails to them go unanswered and the couple I did get point me to that damn Neo-Geo forum instead of an actual answer.

To say I'm pissed off right now is an understatement, I'm FURIOUS.

Sold my Duo-RX, my Arcade Card, and my Turbo Everdrive to pay for this damn thing. Bought a CoreGrafx, and everything to go with it.

NEVER dealing with this company again. I'll wait next time until Stone Age Gamer carries their items. At least they have actual customer service. I plan on filing a dispute with my card company on Monday if I don't have tracking by the weekend....."

Last edited:

MobiusStripTech

Mr. Big's Thug

"Who ordered the Super SD System 3 and got their shipping confirmation and tracking number? I see units were sent out, yet mine wasn't. Ordered two days after it went up, paid for the fastest tracking. Emails to them go unanswered and the couple I did get point me to that damn Neo-Geo forum instead of an actual answer.

Sold my Duo-RX, my Arcade Card, and my Turbo Everdrive to pay for this damn thing. Bought a CoreGrafx, and everything to go with it.

NEVER dealing with this company again. I'll wait next time until Stone Age Gamer carries their items. At least they have actual customer service. I plan on filing a dispute with my card company on Monday if I don't have tracking by the weekend....."

Thanks for this!

neosd

Neosd Developer

He is surprised we wont answer such emails ... :

I have some dignity to decide to not answering people without education or any respect for others

Code:
Again, I see that units were shipped, but I got no number. I ordered mine three days after they went up. Got the fastest shipping you had as well. NOT happy right now......

On Jan 11, 2018 3:34 AM, "X" <X@gmail.com> wrote:

Stop sending me to that forum. I didn't ask for a forum thread. I asked for an answer. The fact that you even associate with those people is disappointing as all they do is insult your customers. I want to hear from YOUR mouth. Where am I at in the queue? Which number order am I?

On Jan 11, 2018 3:19 AM, "NeoSD Store" <contact@neosdstore.com> wrote:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?273291-PCE-Super-SD-System-3-Terraonion-New-Product-(Dec-2017)&p=4264406&viewfull=1#post4264406

El 10/1/18 a las 7:11, X escribió:
>         Reading about a possible queue in the shipment for the Super SD System 3. If such were to exist, what position would I be in?
>
>         On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 8:20 AM, NeoSD Store <contact@neosdstore.com> wrote:
>
>             Hello John
>
>
>             Payment is ok, about shipment ; we don´t have any more info than what we have posted on neo-geo.com as soon as we have more we will post it there on the first page.
>
>
>             Thanks
>
>             El 12/12/17 a las 12:34, X escribió:
>>             Thank you. So, on my end, everything is fine, it's just waiting to ship out? The payment is fine and everything? Just want to be sure.
>>
>>             On Dec 12, 2017 6:25 AM, "NeoSD Store" <contact@neosdstore.com> wrote:
>>
>>                 http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?273291-PCE-Super-SD-System-3-Terraonion-New-Product-(Dec-2017)
>>
>>
>>                 El 12/12/17 a las 10:51, X escribió:
>>
>>                     I placed an order on Sunday with order reference XRANYSTOY for the Super SD System 3 with UPS delivery. Just checking to see when it should be shipped out and if everything is fine with my order.
>>
>>
>>
>

fille1976

Crossed Swords Squire
Neosd,give him his money back,don't sell anything to such an asshole.
He's simply not worth to own a product from your team.

neosd

Neosd Developer
The worse thing... is that neosd blamed me for a similar email :(

Not some half crazed entitled penis of a human being...

xROTx

Don´t ask me why but i got a magnet for weirdos.

First darsof with his godfathers phone calls and his charles manson forum, then hugo with the drilled shells, now this guy demanding things :( ...
Honestly i don´t know where to put Rot on the list, first position or just in the middle ...

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member

NEVER dealing with this company again. I'll wait next time until Stone Age Gamer carries their items. At least they have actual customer service. I plan on filing a dispute with my card company on Monday if I don't have tracking by the weekend....."[/I][/B]

Lol he just mad he can't do some OBEYing, it is only natural to have withdrawal symptoms.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
like Todd said, refund his money and watch him spiral out of control. Would be a fun melt down to watch. Where does he get off saying "those people"....

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

That Damn Neo-Geo Forum. Lol, this is great.

greatfunky

Mr. Big's Thug
Don´t ask me why but i got a magnet for weirdos.

First darsof with his godfathers phone calls and his charles manson forum, then hugo with the drilled shells, now this guy demanding things :( ...
Honestly i don´t know where to put Rot on the list, first position or just in the middle ...

Alex don't worry, wobbly peoples are everywhere , i remember a guy who hesitated to order an everdrive to krikzz in Ukrain due to a potential nuclear radiation from Chernobyl.

In return, krikzz published a picture of an everdrive next to a geiger counter :lolz:

(all of this was once again on Facebook)

Last edited:

neosd

Neosd Developer
Alex don't worry, wobbly peoples are everywhere , i remember a guy who hesitated to order an everdrive to krikzz in Ukrain due to a potential nuclear radiation from Chernobyl.

In return, krikzz published a picture of an everdrive next to a geiger counter :lolz:

(all of this was once again on Facebook)

Hey, i was trying to be hilarious :)

Its a back humor sense we have in northern Spain ...

BTW anyone here got a tracking number for SSDS3 ? just curious, can´t wait to see if anyone gets it by monday (ups ones)

Last edited:

greatfunky

Mr. Big's Thug
Hey, i was trying to be hilarious :)

Its a back humor sense we have in northern Spain ...

BTW anyone here got a tracking number for SSDS3 ? just curious, can´t wait to see if anyone gets it by monday (ups ones)
no worries, you were hilarious...

About tracking number , i still not received mine , ordered 12/08 , this is unacceptable , i'm furious , i'm gonna put the fire to my house and dance naked in the garden.:tickled:

(joke Inside)

Last edited:

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
jeez, nerds are the worst.

I buckled and ordered one. I didn't get one to sell my collection, so much as I got one thinking in 5 years when I might want one, it will be near impossible to get. This is future planning. Plus, my NeoSD AES cart is the bee's knees. Eventually I won't want a shelf of hundreds of games....eventually