PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

legolas119

Rugal's Thug
The 3.0 super cdrom bios is the most compatible one, it supports all games and arcade card games, except for a version of altered beast, that only works with bios 1.00, but there is a newer version that works. Also, both US and JP work fine for all games, the only difference is the backup ram manager language that appears when you press SELECT in the "PRESS RUN..." screen

If you want to play the Games Express games, you'll need the Games Express bios too. They are just 4 or 5 games. If you try to load a game and the bios screen says "LOAD ERROR", check that the game is not one of those, as they will show that message when tried to load with a standard bios.

Perfect. Currently I have created folder named BIOS and i put inside 2 files named as follow:

[BIOS] Super CD-ROM System (Japan) (v3.0).pce
[BIOS] Games Express CD Card (Japan).pce

Do you think that I need to rename them or they will be correctly detected by the cart?

thank you

neosd

Neosd Developer
got shipping confirmation

**EXTRA ROT EDIT....

And its not fake LOL

Yes, we have shipped units today :

There are users that purchased by correos that got tracking and his order marked as shipped : Those are actually shipped.

There are UPS users that got tracking :
Those have theyr order packed and waiting for ups to pick those tomorrow
ups guy comes here everyday at about 13:30 so when we prepared those orders it was too late to be picked (we started packing at 15:00)

Again, we are respecting purchase order and we are doing our best to ship as many as possible as fast as possible.

Patience guys

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
got shipping confirmation

***edited by Rot....

Don't put adverts for hosting sites on your replies... we still don't allow advertising of betting websites and other such places...

You have been told...

neozeed64

n00b
This is a day to mark in the history books! Only a few years ago an ODE was just a dream for me. As the reality of disc drive failures crept into my collection, I could only imagine there would some day be a solution. I am so frickin happy to see this, I can't wait to get it!!!

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
And its not fake LOL

Yes, we have shipped units today :

There are users that purchased by correos that got tracking and his order marked as shipped : Those are actually shipped.

There are UPS users that got tracking :
Those have theyr order packed and waiting for ups to pick those tomorrow
ups guy comes here everyday at about 13:30 so when we prepared those orders it was too late to be picked (we started packing at 15:00)

Again, we are respecting purchase order and we are doing our best to ship as many as possible as fast as possible.

Patience guys

Thanks for this update. There are people that are RAAAAAAAGING on facebook because theirs didn't ship immediately.

MobiusStripTech

Mr. Big's Thug
Yeah that dude needs to chill out like he's been told multiple times. I also got my shipping notification. To the NeoSD team, thank you for making this and keeping up the awesome communication and transparency. Also no worries about the panel, I just thought it might be cool to have but totally not needed.

thirdkind

Chin's Bartender
20 Year Member
Thanks for this update. There are people that are RAAAAAAAGING on facebook because theirs didn't ship immediately.

Gamers can be such wankers. I mean neosd has said repeatedly that they sold way more than expected and they're literally assembling these things and shipping them by hand. They're not fucking Amazon.

Thanks for the update, neosd. I don't know where I am in the queue, but it gets here when it gets here. Looking forward to it!

MobiusStripTech

Mr. Big's Thug
The guy is threatening to call his credit card company and dispute the charges because he didn't get a shipment notification today and he knows for a fact he was one of the first 32 buyers since he bought 2 days after it went on sale.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Neosd has been working 16 hours a day... and has to come home to this?:annoyed:

... He's doing as well as he can considering he's been driving up to the hosptital everyday this week...

How many times does he have to tell everyone that the items will be shipped... geez...

xROTx

PS. On a side note.... if you wanna complain... then complain when you have pre-orders that have taken close to 3 years... or the other one that's been "delayed"... again..:thevt:

neosd

Neosd Developer
The guy is threatening to call his credit card company and dispute the charges because he didn't get a shipment notification today and he knows for a fact he was one of the first 32 buyers since he bought 2 days after it went on sale.

We sold 47 units on the first 4 hours.

This was the first day sales:

first sale 07/12/2017 20:02:48
last day sale 07/12/2017 23:51:32

Usa payment system was blocked at 07/12/2017 23:23:37 so those could have been much more with a proper payment system.

So yes, we are still not up to day with "first day sales" or first 4 hours sales ....

Could you point me to this guy on facebook ? i am going to anwser him there as soon as i got some time today.

BTW i repeat, we are not going to have units for 24hours shipping for some time, i would say for a long time, based on ours daily sales. So we are going to keep doing what we are doing : respecting purchase order.

Thanks

Last edited:

torgo100

Kuroko's Training Dummy
So, I know who this guy is because I've talked to him in the past about some rare stuff that I have, he also bugs "Johnny Turbo" CONSTANTLY. He's, in a word... "passionate" and this behavior doesn't surprise me at all. He thinks that he's the biggest Turbo fan in the world and I'm sure that he's got a sense of entitlement.

John and I just discussed this guy at an event recently lol. Don't give him any attention, and NeoSD, don't give him any concern, seriously.

Last edited:

neosd

Neosd Developer
Be careful though. Let's just say IT'S A PERSONAL FAMILY MATTER!

:thevt:

Not my plan to pursuit every guy that shits on facebook, but this guy sent some nasty emails so i really want to answer him in public.

Anyways, i created me a facebook account, wrote my first post (it was a wall of text) and my account got blocked, so this will have to wait for sure as i don´t have time for that now.

BTW, ups parcels got shipped ;)

MobiusStripTech

Mr. Big's Thug
NeoSD, you are being way nicer about this than any of us would expect. Multiple people tried to explain to him there was no way he was going to get it immediately but that you guys were working as hard as you could on it. Just based on his attitude alone, no one would be surprised if you just cancelled his order so he could have his money back to repurchase his beloved Duo RX.

torgo100

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Not my plan to pursuit every guy that shits on facebook, but this guy sent some nasty emails so i really want to answer him in public.

Anyways, i created me a facebook account, wrote my first post (it was a wall of text) and my account got blocked, so this will have to wait for sure as i don´t have time for that now.

BTW, ups parcels got shipped ;)

Most people in those groups know how this guy is, so I wouldn't worry about perception, seriously.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I tried reasoning in that FB post, but there's no reasoning with overgrown narcissistic manbabies.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
That dudes bitching on Facebook got so bad yesterday that I unsubbed from the Turbo Town group because of it.

People were politely telling him that orders just started shipping and he was raging on about how he expected instant status updates and since he ordered within the first 2 days of orders being accepted he deserved it already being sent via UPS.

Fuck that dude. I would refund his money and block him from future sells. Overly self entitled prick.

fille1976

Crossed Swords Squire
Some people are absolutely insane,they order and want their device immedialtly.
Just give his money back like yodd said.