PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

neosd

Neosd Developer
and he „sold“ is stuff to get this item ....... hehehe now he hath nothing and is even more furious :]

Honestly, not my wish to punish anyone. I would have preffered to ignore him and ship his order when the waiting list reached his turn, but he gave us no choice.

I really feel sorry about that, but chargebacks are disgusting things.

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
At least its sorted out! Sorry to hear about that chargeback threat and refund stuff =/ TBH - he could have made PROFIT if he had stuck it straight on eBay when it arrived, so it's just bonkers asking for a refund imo. Someone would have paid 20 euros more for a PayPal transaction via eBay, absolutely guaranteed.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Hello,

Canceling an order is a big issue, cause Spanish gov forces us to submit consecutive invoices with consecutive date ... So its really a trouble. Breaking that rule forces us to more paperwork cause our webshop is not prepared to that at all.

But he crossed the line with the credit card chargeback threat,
We don´t have time to deal with chargebacks, paypals and scammers.

Congrats on a smart move. Sorry to hear the government there really gets into it with the paperwork. But as you said, he crossed the line with threatening a charge back because he didn't get instant gratification.

I know it's not professional, but it would make for an interesting piece to be spread on facebook if he persists. Share the emails and show his raging childish entitlement loaded threats and whining. Enough people on there already are aware of who it is by name and have been spreading word. Already there have been multiple bans from the PCE/TG community sites for this clown. Maybe making him a community leper no one wants to touch would send a valuable lesson in manners.

I know you don't want to punish people but if he keeps it up it could damage some trust and reputation which you really do not deserve.

mistahsnart

New Challenger
It's so crazy to me how heated and just awful some people get over video games. I mean, I love the stuff, but I'd never threaten somebody or their business over it. It's entertainment!

thirdkind

Chin's Bartender
20 Year Member
It's so crazy to me how heated and just awful some people get over video games. I mean, I love the stuff, but I'd never threaten somebody or their business over it. It's entertainment!

Back when the PS2 came out, I remember getting close to losing my shit because it was looking like I wouldn't get my preorder on launch day. It showed up late in the day and a nerd meltdown was averted.

Last year, I preordered the Switch and Amazon botched the shipping. I shrugged my shoulders and played something else until it arrived a day or two later.

Some people don't grow up, I guess.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
And that wasn't a young company.

Losing it on a guy busting his butt for his companies second release is beyond idiotic.

EDIT Is it considered third with mvs, aes & sss3?

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
It has arrived!

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

Last edited:

neosd

Neosd Developer
Lucky you ! we are waiting now a review....:snack:

Those are ready to be shipped, i think we are going to ship those Thursday. I got a travel to factory tomorrow and a meeting Wednesday.

batch.jpeg

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Early impressions:

It's Boss. I have thrown all sorts of stuff at it including Arcade Card Strider (which is a terrible port) and Sapphire. Runs perfectly.

Also, I love the seamless transition of music tracks. Example: On real CD hardware, when you encounter the boss of level 1 on Super Raiden, the game pauses briefly to switch much tracks. Not so on the SD3. It's seamless and keeps playing. Nice.

Last edited:

thirdkind

Chin's Bartender
20 Year Member
Also, I love the seamless transition of music tracks. Example: On real CD hardware, when you encounter the boss of level 1 on Super Raiden, the game pauses briefly to switch much tracks. No so on the SD3. It's seamless and keeps playing. Nice.

This is what I was waiting to hear. Awesome.