OMG.....I have no words

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
I actually thought about picking up a pair of NGX sticks to hackup for various other (real) consoles.

I refuse to spend 50$ per stick, I want to pay more like 30$ tops.

LewisNEO

n00b
Not defending the NEO GEO x may very well be a piece of shit. Just saying that these forums a filled with arrogant elitist cunts. Yourself included. I was on a thread where some dude got AES and MVS the wrong way round regarding a question about Shock Boxes A bunch of forum warriors who have probably never touched a girl jumped on it and flamed the shit out of the dude. Just think there are a few bad eggs on here. Yourself included. That sort of mentality spreads which in turn makes for a shitty forum. That's all. It's common knowledge that the Neo-Geo forums are full ow elitist wankers, and that's coming from major neo geo collectors in the UK.

Don't know why I'm telling you this. Won't change a thing. I guess I feel better for getting it of my chest. haha!

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Not defending the NEO GEO x may very well be a piece of shit. Just saying that these forums a filled with arrogant elitist cunts. Yourself included. I was on a thread where some dude got AES and MVS the wrong way round regarding a question about Shock Boxes A bunch of forum warriors who have probably never touched a girl jumped on it and flamed the shit out of the dude. Just think there are a few bad eggs on here. Yourself included. That sort of mentality spreads which in turn makes for a shitty forum. That's all. It's common knowledge that the Neo-Geo forums are full ow elitist wankers, and that's coming from major neo geo collectors in the UK.

Don't know why I'm telling you this. Won't change a thing. I guess I feel better for getting it of my chest. haha!

In all seriousness Lewis, you need to get your head out of your ass and work on a sense of humour. You obviously take everything way too seriously and because of that you would never survive here. The beauty of this place is that you can express an opinion and not worry about being censored like on other forums. Seems it's too much for you to handle. You will not be missed.

I'm glad you finally had a chance to type the word cunt in a public forum though (or c**t as you would say elsewhere).

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
a piece of shit. Just saying that these forums a filled cunts. Yourself included. I was on a dude got the wrong way round A bunch of never touched a girl jumped on it and flamed the shit out of the dude. Just think. Yourself included. That sort of spreads for a shitty. That's all. It's common knowledge wankers, and that's coming from major in the UK.

I guess I feel better for getting it of my chest. haha!

I think you might have some issues.

Last edited:

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I actually thought about picking up a pair of NGX sticks to hackup for various other (real) consoles.

I refuse to spend 50$ per stick, I want to pay more like 30$ tops.

I bought one to mod when they were $40 and regret it. They are fucking terrible. The shaft of the stick grinds the bottom of the case and the balltop is glued on with some industrial-grade glue. Terrible. Soooo terrible.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

So much for
Yeah really want to fit in with you lot haha. I'm off now. doubt i'll be back. have a great life...

Till your next leave, Louise.

pipes

Till your next leave, Louise.

He seems to have an insatiable hunger for "arrogant elitist cunts" for some reason.

I can't wait to hear what you have in store for us next. The edge of my seat is beginning to get worn out.

Skips

Belnar Institute Student

You should try this community out. They love people like you and would accept you with open arms. You would fit in well there. I bet you could even join the N-G.com reject circle jerk on your first day if you bitch and moan a little louder.

P.S. You get extra points if you suck Baloo's dick on the first day.

Elder

NEST Puppet
Tell me this is bogus, because if not...wow. Don't know how I missed this post up until now. Lol.

pipes

Tell me this is bogus, because if not...wow.

The entire Neo Geo X thing just seems like a cruel prank from start to finish. The thought of modding something so incredibly terrible is beyond me.

Just listening to all the drooling going on in that thread makes me question our survival as a species in the long term.

Elder

NEST Puppet
The entire Neo Geo X thing just seems like a cruel prank from start to finish. The thought of modding something so incredibly terrible is beyond me.

Just listening to all the drooling going on in that thread makes me question our survival as a species in the long term.

I just saw a pic of the thing and left that board. For the money involved just buy the real deal. Hell I got a one-slot from Stef for only $60, add a SuperGun and voila REAL arcade quality.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
izcda0.jpg

now I can at least actually see it.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
lol sealed star wars figures
is that lee grays place?

pipes

lol sealed star wars figures
is that lee grays place?

hmmm, now that you mention it...anybody seen Lee lately? He was the global ambassador for Tommo in the early days of the Neo Geo X.

Elder

NEST Puppet
What surprises me most about that pic is that there are a bunch of MVS carts all over the place. Why in the world would someone devote any time to a project like this when you've got the real thing literally a foot away?!?

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
What surprises me most about that pic is that there are a bunch of MVS carts all over the place. Why in the world would someone devote any time to a project like this when you've got the real thing literally a foot away?!?

Are you kidding? Do you have any idea how much pussy this is gonna land him?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
He wants $299 for that, which is probably more than the cost of a real big red cab.

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
think it looked better when you couldn't really see it...

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Surprised no one else has pointed this out yet...

Its having an identy crisis, the NGX is attempting to copy the style of the AES. As the joystick and official dock clearly show. That "thing" is red, attempting a faux MVS (big red) look. Even if for some bizarre reason you decided to use the NGX handheld as the brains of the unit... Why the AES style controller? It should be sporting a MVS stick. Bat top, Neo colored buttons and red/white overlay.

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
Surprised no one else has pointed this out yet...

Its having an identy crisis, the NGX is attempting to copy the style of the AES. As the joystick and official dock clearly show. That "thing" is red, attempting a faux MVS (big red) look. Even if for some bizarre reason you decided to use the NGX handheld as the brains of the unit... Why the AES style controller? It should be sporting a MVS stick. Bat top, Neo colored buttons and red/white overlay.

i'd say because that would require dismantling the NGX controller and making something original and clearly that would require too much effort and would cost more than $299... based on the pic above its just the bottom half of the HGX shell sitting inside a wooden box with a NGX controller hooked up as you normally would

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,

Who the fuck are you again?