OMG.....I have no words

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
I didn't realize the NGXers had their own forum.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
its soo dark its hard to see.

299$ for the whole setup: includes the cabinet with built in joystick and power adapter (no NGX handheld).

with that price he is surely trolling them? whole setup?! cabinet?! they still think its great?

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Isn't this the dumb ass that came on here for a while just to say that the whole lawsuit and breach of contract that SNKP brought up was all just a sham? He must really want us to get on his "pro-cards".

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug
Just looks like a bad photoshopped pic, people are suppose to buy that off that pic alone wtf.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Is this just a bartop type of box you slide the handheld in??

LOL

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Isn't this the dumb ass that came on here for a while just to say that the whole lawsuit and breach of contract that SNKP brought up was all just a sham? He must really want us to get on his "pro-cards".

Yup.

Our good friend Neo*Geo*Ordo aka. omgngx has dreamt up yet another way to take advantage of those poor, disillusioned gamers still clinging to a shred of hope. That forum is clearly just an extension of his website and his only goal is to peddle to the weak and vulnerable.

Clearly this is for real NG gamers pipes, don't be jelly. :D

Jelly?....no......I'm excited that we can all finally bring the arcade experience home. This fucking contraption along with your shitty Neo Geo X will undoubtedly leave you with an arcade experience only a time machine to the early 90's could match.

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
Just looks like a bad photoshopped pic, people are suppose to buy that off that pic alone wtf.

i have to agree with you there... it just doesn't look right... apart from that it just seems like half a box with a screen mounted in it with the NGX controller sitting angled in front of it... like it seems you could just pull away the controller... meh!

pipes

....like it seems you could just pull away the controller... meh!

"The NGX stick is bolted to the cab (which is heavy enough to not move around during play), but can be removed if need be for button/joystick upgrades".

Seems you have no excuses now. I can't wait for your review.

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Keep the dream alive

Fuck the h8rz

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
"The NGX stick is bolted to the cab (which is heavy enough to not move around during play), but can be removed if need be for button/joystick upgrades".

Seems you have no excuses now. I can't wait for your review.

lol... pass :p

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
300 bucks eh? So if like 10 of us chip in $30 a piece, we can youtube an "unboxing" where we unbox it and then promptly throw it off of a building and/or into a fire pit.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
pipes, it is getting a bit desperate for you isn't it?

I mean, you're still reading NGX forums looking for stuff to rag on?

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
I just came because KRiSX has posted.
His avatar rules the crap out of this shit.

Everybody else in this thread loves teh cawk except me.

Back to the topic -
This thing is an aberration.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
For $300... he could have at least put a big ass magnifying glass in front of that tiny ass NGX screen, a la the computers in "Brazil".

brazil13.jpg

The war against the NGX is all that Pipes lives for, it's his own personal Crusade.

Last edited:

pipes

pipes, it is getting a bit desperate for you isn't it?

I mean, you're still reading NGX forums looking for stuff to rag on?

Are you English by any chance? Your accent obviously doesn't come through in your posts but your love for the Neo Geo X certainly does.

If we're being honest here, I have to say, part of the reason I do this is to get you to notice me. Thus far, it has worked every single time. I bait the trap and sure enough you bite and end up hanging upside down by your ankles.

On a side note, you'll be happy to know that your 2 cents always goes to a good cause. I've been collecting them and will soon have enough to purchase my very own Neo Geo X Docking Station Arcade....NGXDSA for short. As always, thanks for stopping by.

Edit: Sorry, I actually got the name wrong......it's the NGXCMAMDS.......or Neo-Geo X-CADE Mini Arcade Machine Docking Station

Last edited:

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
If it comes with an optional fleshlight port underneath so I can play it on my lap, I'd consider it.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
LOL@ this thread.

Pipes cracks me up. Keep up the good work bro :lolz:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The only way to improve that design is to make it double wide and fit two sticks side by side, using the same handheld display of course. XD

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
ngx is the rotting horse carcass everyone loves to beat

justly so

Spoiler:
lol tommo...

the fuck were you guys thinkin

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Sure it isn't fake? Because it does looks like it is.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Jesus, playing at arms length on that small screen? Fuck that noise.

For $300 this dude should drop in at least a 9" Sony PVM monitor and rig the Neo X to display on it.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Please tell me no one is silly enough to buy that...whatever the hell that is.

pipes, thankyou for bringing this evil to my attention. I am beginning preparations for the NGX apocalypse, because just like zombies, that damn handheld wont die.