OMG.....I have no words

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
massi_1st_cab.jpg

/thread

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Might want to put a patent on that chief.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Are you English by any chance? Your accent obviously doesn't come through in your posts but your love for the Neo Geo X certainly does.

If we're being honest here, I have to say, part of the reason I do this is to get you to notice me. Thus far, it has worked every single time. I bait the trap and sure enough you bite and end up hanging upside down by your ankles.

On a side note, you'll be happy to know that your 2 cents always goes to a good cause. I've been collecting them and will soon have enough to purchase my very own Neo Geo X Docking Station Arcade....NGXDSA for short. As always, thanks for stopping by.

Edit: Sorry, I actually got the name wrong......it's the NGXCMAMDS.......or Neo-Geo X-CADE Mini Arcade Machine Docking Station

Long post.

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

LewisNEO

n00b
This gargantuan pile of shit has been taken to depths not even I could have imagined.

Feast your eyes gentlemen......

View attachment 11960

:keke::keke:

The NGX Docking Station Arcade

Only signed up to say how embarrassing it is for Neo Geo collectors out there that these forums are brimming with horrible c###s like pipes. Jumping on the backs of people who want to enjoy SNK's amazing games. I don't have an X, but am considering getting one. As an MVS and AES collector it would be a nice addition to my collection. Pipes. You are a sad little man. I wonder is you get a semi every time you put someone down.

Feel free to ban me as no F###s will be give. Only signed up to give you a piece of my mind.

Peace

Lewis

6tusBeckmesser

Mr. Big's Thug
Only signed up to say how embarrassing it is for Neo Geo collectors out there that these forums are brimming with horrible c###s like pipes. Jumping on the backs of people who want to enjoy SNK's amazing games. I don't have an X, but am considering getting one. As an MVS and AES collector it would be a nice addition to my collection. Pipes. You are a sad little man. I wonder is you get a semi every time you put someone down.

Feel free to ban me as no F###s will be give. Only signed up to give you a piece of my mind.

Peace

Lewis

Ahh come on. It's not like you think that this is actually a good idea, is it? The screen is so small my eyes bleed just from looking at the pictures. He should have put a magnifying glass in front of it. Like those for the old Game Boys. Can someone photoshop a concept? I think we might have a market for that. :hammer:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
well that explains a lot. i was wondering where he ran off to.
6JruQGN.png

LewisNEO

n00b
Ahh come on. It's not like you think that this is actually a good idea, is it? The screen is so small my eyes bleed just from looking at the pictures. He should have put a magnifying glass in front of it. Like those for the old Game Boys. Can someone photoshop a concept? I think we might have a market for that. :hammer:

Not just this thread. Lots of threads. people new to the whole Neo Geo experience, get little things wrong with their questions, or perhaps enjoy something like the Neo Geo X. you always get some elitist C**t like Pipes jumping down your neck about something you said wrong, or didn't quite understand.

It's just sad. I feel sorry for the Neo Geo community with C**ts like pipes as moderators. Newcomers are met with a brick wall of knobs who get erections over how much more they know than you, or try to piss on you for enjoying something that they don't approve/enjoy. I think Pipes needs to look at himself and realize he is of no benefit to this community of SNK/Neo Geo fans.

Cheers.

LewisNEO

n00b
I'm guessing he was bullied at school, or had father/son issues, and with the little "power" he has on these forums has gone to his head.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Peace

Lewis

Wow what an edgy noob. You'll fit right in.

PS:Stop censoring yourself, faggot.

It's just sad. I feel sorry for the Neo Geo community with C**ts like pipes as moderators.

:keke:

Last edited:

pipes

Oh dear.....and from the UK no less....now this is a shock. The love affair between the UK and Tommo appears to be blossoming still. It's a shame you're leaving so soon Lewis...I've enjoyed all of your 6 posts up to this point. I do wish you would stay since this sub-forum was made specifically for you after all. Just know that you always have a home here....a place where you do not have to hide or be ashamed of your Tourette's. You're from the UK, you have a fetish for Tommo and the word cunt......we accept you.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
I don't have an X, but am considering getting one. As an MVS and AES collector it would be a nice addition to my collection.
Lewis

Just a friendly word of advice if you´re actually considering the X. Stop considering it. If you already have neo games on MVS and AES, play them on MVS and AES. Why would you want to add to your collection an expensive low quality handheld device that badly emulates neo geo games?

If you really have to emulate neo geo games on a handheld, get a psp. It´s not only easier and cheaper but of course the quality is far better in every way.

cunt

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
Not just this thread. Lots of threads. people new to the whole Neo Geo experience, get little things wrong with their questions, or perhaps enjoy something like the Neo Geo X. you always get some elitist C**t like Pipes jumping down your neck about something you said wrong, or didn't quite understand.

It's just sad. I feel sorry for the Neo Geo community with C**ts like pipes as moderators. Newcomers are met with a brick wall of knobs who get erections over how much more they know than you, or try to piss on you for enjoying something that they don't approve/enjoy. I think Pipes needs to look at himself and realize he is of no benefit to this community of SNK/Neo Geo fans.

Cheers.

dude you seriously have to be joking... the NGX has been shit canned by many more people than the ones on this forum... hell most people that buy them end up selling them because its either A. shit B. breaks or C. they just didn't realise what they were buying in the first place

sure if you can't afford to get into AES or MVS then its out there... but from the research i did personally... the build quality is shit... the games don't look right and its way over priced for what it is

i was so excited when i first saw it... but after looking into it... i went and spent a heap of money on an Omega CMVS and i've never looked back... the NGX gets the abuse it deserves

G

greeneye8181

I have to say when I first heard about the NGX I was intrigued. Then I was disappointed. Then, I was slightly disgusted. If it was like 100 bucks I'd say buy it if you are new to NG and want to play the games but at the current price no thanks. Actually, just no.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
oh leave the NGX'rs alone.

maybe it'll lead them into buying some overpriced AES carts from me...

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
That dvdxploitr dude is also in that thread.

Birds of a feather...

pipes

That dvdxploitr dude is also in that thread.

Birds of a feather...

That site is a cesspool.....it's the armpit of the gaming universe.

The NGX is a cash grab and a joke. An attempt to leach off people that will literally buy anything with an SNK logo on it. The fact that a small handful still have hope that their horrible purchase can be salvaged somehow really blows my mind. I do believe however, that they all know deep down that it's a pile of shit...I can almost guarantee that. For the sake of the human species I am compelled to believe that.

Lewis...you there bro? PM me if you want to talk. I can customize a 12 step plan for you.

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
But wait theres more Awesome stuff available!
only 80$ for the ''devil dock''
DSC04702.JPG
Neato! it does pretty much nothing during normal use but when you open your charging station it bathes the handheld in an unholy red light!http://omg-snk.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/4403851

and only 90$ for a ''SNK Tommo Neo-Geo X Joystick for NGX, PS3 or PC''
ngxg001joystick.jpg

This high quality reproduction AES arcade stick is the reason why SNK has ordered a cease and desist against Tommo recently.
http://omg-snk.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/4613070

**All prices are pre applicable taxes and shipping fees**

Last edited:

pipes

:keke::keke::keke::keke::keke::keke:

"A light up docking station modded with power & inner lid LEDs. Available in MVS RED only".

:keke::keke::keke::keke::keke::keke:

Okay, in all seriousness, even the most hardcore X'er has to start laughing at this shit at some point.