New MVS Mini Marquee Professionaly Printed

Cool Craig

n00b
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
DAMNIT! I barely missed out. I need like, 8. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Come to my neo gathering...... I have 80+ repo marquees i'm giving away. I probably have the eight you need...:lolz:

I'll let you know if and when the order total gets to 100+...... Don't see it happening anytime soon though.

For those of you who got in on the last order, it was shipped today. ENJOY

Last edited:

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received mine today. They are all great again.

The Quiz KOF made me lol. Roll the dice....more like flip a coin and hit a button! My one slot is now a QKOF machine.

Cool Craig

n00b
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I received mine today. They are all great again.

The Quiz KOF made me lol. Roll the dice....more like flip a coin and hit a button! My one slot is now a QKOF machine.

That entertained me as well............ How the hell do you play that? Its in japanese is it not?

Anyways, thanks to Grizz for the quick work on that one!

Grizz9567

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
No problem man, Anytime for the Patron Saint of the Neo Geo!
:buttrock:
Thanks for the minis man!

That entertained me as well............ How the hell do you play that? Its in japanese is it not?

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I know some japanese but not enough to play a quiz game so its basically eenie meenie miney mo and hit a button. If it didn't have KOF in the name I wouldn't own it probably. My record is 5 correct guesses in a row!

Cool Craig

n00b
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Looks like I will be doing a run on Monday (12/7/09). One member put in a request for 50 and I have a couple in for 10+. Getting to 100 by the above date shouldn't be a problem, so if your interested send me your list in alphabetical order with numerals.

Example.....

1. Aggressors of Dark Combat
2. Metal Slug X

etc.......

Thanks,

Craig

BTW.... If anyone wants to trade a Striker 1945 for marquees and/or cash, let me know.

xarcade

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My previous posts on this thread didn't work for some reason. I got to post a reply on another thread though, so I don't know what's going on.

Anyways, here's my list:

1. Metal Slug 2
2. Metal Slug 3
3. Metal Slug X
4. Samurai Showdown
5. Samurai Showdown 4

Cool_Craig, would you take any mini marquees for credit towards a purchase? I have Fatal Fury 2, King of Fighters 94, Top Players Golf, and World Heroes. All are nice and white, except World Heroes which is a bit yellow. Let me know.

Last edited:

Cool Craig

n00b
Rating - 100%
30   0   0

I had a couple members chime in a little late, so i will be taking the entire order to the shop tomorrow morning. Depending on how busy they are with other REAL work will determine if they'll be done this week. I say real because they usually only take orders from big businesses.

With any luck, everyone who ordered will get their marquees by next week.

At any rate, I will post an update when i ship em' out......

BTW............ I'm looking for a Strikers 1945 MVS cart, so if anyone has some leads LMK.

Cool Craig

n00b
Rating - 100%
30   0   0

I have the marquees and will try to get them out tomorrow. I have an interview in the afternoon, so if it goes quickly I will get them shipped. 100% by Tuesday.....

Will post pics of some of the custom work I ran off for a couple people........ Looks fantastic!

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Rating - 98.5%
64   1   0

I have the marquees and will try to get them out tomorrow. I have an interview in the afternoon, so if it goes quickly I will get them shipped. 100% by Tuesday.....

Will post pics of some of the custom work I ran off for a couple people........ Looks fantastic!

Seriously, you and grizz are the shit :buttrock:

Thanks a ton (both of you) for doing this again and again.

Cool Craig

n00b
Rating - 100%
30   0   0

Everything shipped today, so everyone except the gentleman from amsterdam should receive by the end of the week. I did not have time to take pictures, so appologies there but i'm sure everyone would rather have them a day sooner. Ilazul and AstroDan are required by law to post pictures of their custom work. So Ilazul, i need to see the 3rd Strike 5.5"x5.5" backlit and Astro both of your full size marquees.

I always chuckle when I think of how this thread started. Grizz initially ran off some marquees on paper which I got pissed about prompting me to search out a way to get them on acetate material. Grizz, being the good man that he is, refunded the money and then ordered some from me. With his great graphic work and reputation on the forums he said good things about the repo's and that got the ball rolling for everyone else. Grizz also provided artwork for titles that had no marquees several times when I was in a pinch. I'm not sure who originally started the mini project, but thanks to them and extra special thanks to Grizz for keeping it alive.

Enjoy and happy holidays,

Craig

Gentle Ben

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I am ONLY posting here so I can find this thread again and keep track of when a new order is going to be made! :)

Cool Craig

n00b
Rating - 100%
30   0   0

Detroit44 received his minis today. Not surprising seeing how he lives 1.5 hours away from me. The rest of you should get them by Friday.

Feel free to buy the Strikers 1945 & Sonic Wings 3 carts i just put up for sale. All come with shockbox and the above mentioned mini marquees. Looking for around $200 for both shipped right to your door!

astrodan88

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
As per request, the fruit of cool craig's esteemed aid.
These would not exist without his help, at least not in the amazing form that are in. These high quality vinyl print jobs seriously make for killer marquees that look amazing when back lit. paper printout don't even come close. It was tough to get these to show without either a glare from the flash or light saturation from the marquee light itself. These looks twice as vibrant in person.

Just a note: I'm ignorant when it comes to image editing. The FotNS marquee could have been composed more artistically; this is basically just an enlargement and crop job of the top portion of the instruction sheet. I think it works though.
As for the KOF marquee, I'm pretty proud of how it looks. I just cobbled it together with bits and pieces of other images but I like it better than the official marquee. This is actually a redo of an earlier version because I found a much better resolution image of the KOFXI logo.

FotNS: (thanks to Orochi P-E and tigerstyle for the scans!)
Picture042-1.jpg

KOFXI:
Picture044-1.jpg